Friday, December 17, 2010

THE WHISTLE-BLOWER.. 
(begun Wednesday 15th December at 2.15pm...)

I guess it was about half an hour ago that I rang Rudy Mhlope at the Muni's Electricity Department, and he managed to remember my name unprompted..*beams...

I told him that the GW had an idea that our flickering power supply might be a dud fuse up on the streetlight, and that I would appreciate the problem being rectified before all our assets blew up..*winks...
I also said that I felt some changes had been made at No.6  that were now affecting our power supply, and asked Rudy to contact 'that horrible man' Allen Spence, to have it sorted out..*grins.. He said he'd get Al to come out and investigate, at which point I said that it was quite possible I'd shoot the Bugger if I saw him.. 'He'll come in disguise, and you won't recognize him' said he... (A beard? Pfft...)  'Ew, I can't miss those red eyes ' quipped I merrily....

Natch, there had to be punishment exacted for wrecking the fun Bali was having with Kasim's house-alarm, and battering me with the very worst of the frequencies apparently wasn't enough..*yawns...
B.Snr. told me this morning that he'd risen to find his copper piping ripped out of the side of the house, and the water flooding out all over.. He never heard a thing, and said his two big dogs hadn't alerted them at all...
At that point I reminded him of the Dog Whisperers employed by Barnabas, to befriend the local animals, and to toss them treats until they're regarded as friend, not foe...
The quiet low whistle I'd heard almost under my window in the early hours, designed to tell fat Sophie her 'friend' was visiting, and to keep quiet about it...

They'd never get past your dogs?  You think?  They sleep outdoors, and you're off at work all day, and haven't a clue what goes on?  Then maybe you should consider planting a row of savage garvies INSIDE your high walls, and control their growth.. Have them dug out before they get unmanageable, and replace them with young plants... Your dogs then can't get close enough to smell a would-be Whisperer and it would be that much riskier for thieves who tried to breach the wall?
You only need to drive around the neighbourhood here, at any time of day or night, and you will see dogs standing bored at their gates... Waiting for a kind word, a familiar low whistle, and a couple of tiny treats from a friendly fellow who's been passing by regularly, for weeks...   Ag, it's just too darned easy...

Monty?  Still off at his 'sisters?'  If so, how fortuitous that the thieves knew he wouldn't be around to thwart their efforts as they broke the pipes from the wall...*wink,wink.....
The usual routine Bali?  A quick call to the hireling once you'd established that all three of the family at No. 4 were sound asleep?  Check the cameras to see where the dogs were, and then it was all systems go?
Bubba - You're a rubbish, and you may tell yourself you're simply following the BB Project's Agenda of deliberate destabilisation, but you and me, we know it's personal... *shrugs..

No. 4's continued friendship with us, is like a weeping sore, and you can't leave it alone.. I guess you alerted the hirelings on Monday, while you were still simmering with rage over the alarm?  B.Snr. tells me he heard someone making a racket up on the road yesterday, and had gone up to find a chap sitting on the verge below Sue the Book's, pointedly banging on a piece of metal piping.. Your little shared joke?  Was B.Snr. to deduce from that performance that the bloke would be back after dark, to remove HIS pipes?  Did you and your buddy Nayager snigger merrily at the cleverness of it all?  *eyeroll...

Though I never cease to say how unsuitable these two less-than-savoury employees of the Druglord's are, as Operatives, I guess from the Project Author's POV, they couldn't be better... *spews....
Tis they and their ilk that will have all the good people who've bought into the Scheme, sit rigid and silent with fear... My constant revelations of the depths they will happily sink to, are in fact a brilliant advertorial, which is neatly working to the advantage of the Scheme, is it not Janneman?  *waves...

What other possible reason could there be for both the feisty Tracey-Lee Dorny and the part-time Activist to remain so silent?   If they continue to believe their Lawyer's claims that speaking out may prejudice their case against the iBurst Mast, they have been thoroughly bamboozled.... If the Strategist has not yet initiated a quiet and civilised compromise, then the Mast is there to stay, and no amount of litigation will change that....
Where are your Blogs FFS? Are they out there, and I just don't see them?  Let the victims of this grandiose scam speak out while they still can.. Let's hear a blow by blow personal account from Tracey, as she goes about her daily life, these days...
Dull stuff, like how many of her appliances are on the blink, and whether their phones are mucking about.. Stuff that you really should be paying attention to, as the noose tightens around us all, one by one...
Any strange aches and pains in the joints?   Man, she won't be forgiven in a hurry for blowing the whistle on the fumbles at the mast.....I find it hard to believe she's not enduring endless retribution, via her power supplies...

Thursday 16th December at 4.20am..

Bali's little Wireless 'cricket' kicks in nearby, as I sit here scribbling and listening to the steady rain... Did you find time to visit the wirelessalert website, and was I way off the mark, or did that technology fit the 'cricket' bill perfectly...? What a pleasure if it did..*grins...
Our power supply continued to play up wildly last night, despite my call to Rudy, and I confess I hadn't expected anything less... At a long shot, it could be the cover needed for a visit to our streetlight and some long-overdue adjustments to be made, though I'd be astonished were they to result in any improvement to our vulnerable situation..

My regular visit to mybroadband last night finally netted me a tart reply from the Mod I'd messaged.. A far cry from being well thought out and carefully penned, I have to admit it's silliness disappointed me a little.. (As we all know, I'm pretty much an expert on silliness, and can recognize it a mile off... *grins)
Changing tack somewhat - Anyone any ideas why at least four cell numbers that I've called successfully in the recent past, now give me a "the number you have called is not available on the MTN Network" voice message?  *looks at the Telecoms Agent.. Simply a different method of blocking calls my Area Controller doesn't wish me to make?  *curious.. I guess a couple more of those, and I'll have my answer... *winks..

Along with our recently escalated power supply problem, I've noticed a sudden increase in the chirrups coming from our Area Controller's remote.. Whatever it is that's affecting ours, is closely linked to HIS power supply and that's a fact, despite that Missus B.Snr. says that their lights at No. 4 are stable... Enough waffle....

LATER at 4.55am..

It might be worth a mention to say that I've just been standing in the still dark kitchen, studying the light over our back door, while wondering whether Bali sees me there... It gave not a tremor and sat as steady as a rock, unlike the indoor lights... How can that be? Hau!
I turned to go just as my Master came out of his coma and realised his mistake, and suddenly that clearly stable light dipped alarmingly several times.. *falls over laughing...
Was the Telkom white multiplex box (that was so hastily removed from our pole) merely replaced with another type of camera?  One much harder to spot, and yet that still points at our back door?  *studies the streetlight cowling with renewed interest....
Do us a favour and try and keep up there Bali... That backlight was running without a fault, until you realised I was interested.. Gotcha! *cackles...
Even as I write here now, the cordless phone behind me emits a yelp as the Master spikes it.. Morning dear!  *waves....

Friday 17th December at 4am...

There's that odd rushing sound he's activated.. Impossible to tell where it's coming from, and it's quite astounding how the air sort of 'empties' when he stops it... *blinks... Hmm.. I've just pulled the plug and switched off the jack behind me, and it's made no difference, so I guess its outside...*fascinated...

The game with our power supplies continues, and it's clear it's being done manually.. Both outdoor lights hold rock steady unless he thinks I'm looking at them, and the indoor lights were flickering so erratically last night at different levels , you KNOW the Chop is behind it...*snorts...
I've done a workaround already, and it no longer bothers me.. Thing is, he's our Controller and OWNS the system.. If messing about with it gives him pleasure, it's not my place to bitch and moan...

I've just been choking over the Press release in yesterday's Mercury Page 3 Charge Against Police Boss withdrawn.  If by now you still don't smell the rot and stench of corruption that surrounds this skinny-shanked embarrassment to the Force, that's your problem...
You remember the gum-chewing disgrace to the Legal Profession that I'd blogged after I'd attended one of the Hearings?  I guess Prosecutor Vikesh Sewnath practises his profession along similar lines, for he stated on Wednesday that he'd not had the opportunity to read the docket, nor had he discussed it with the Investigating Officer.. *blinks...
Was Sewnath reimbursed for his lack of committment in this instance, or does he have his own Leverage file already, and was leaned on, to act in this strange manner?  *interested...
Either way, this latest hearing was just another farce, and Nayager remains free to continue running Organised Crime for the Big Brother Project..
Right next to that blatant bit of skulduggery, you'll find the heading 'Forty Police Officers investigated for Crimes' and I suggest you regard it with as much scepticism as I do... *snorts.. If our Police Minister's hands are so clearly tied in the matter of the Women-Abusing mob-linked Nayager, these other investigations aren't worth the paper they're printed on...

I went over as usual to check out whether anything was stirring at www.bblounge.co.za, and found that an ancient thread had been resurrected.. I really enjoyed reading it though again, after all this time, even if it was just to remind myself that debbie wasn't actually just a figment of my imagination..*grins...
Man, you can tell me all you want of the part Rudolf plays in this mess, and of how he himself is being manipulated, but it doesn't change the way I see it..*sighs...

Forget your personal offence for the moment, and stand him up next to the likes of the scurvy Allen Spence, to see what I'm on about...  Mybroadband is a cover for a National Recruitment Centre, no more, no less... rpm believes totally that he's doing the right thing, and like so many of you, he's prepared to overlook the fraud and lies that surround the Project, to achieve the OldBoys goal... *shrugs...
Does he ever have doubts in the dead of night?  Does Cara ever whisper to him that she's sorry it had to come to this? He's on a road-march, and he can't simply fall out at this point.. His contribution to the Information Theft Project is immense, but I would hazard that unlike the Superintendent of Electricity, he doesn't dance to the tune of a Druglord, nor the Mob, and never will...

Your rage would be better directed at HIS manipulator, though you will have seen by now how far that'll get you... Write me a blog why don't you?  Peace..
PS:  As I struggled to edit out all my errors, the desk lamp began it's nonsense once again... I got up and pulled the plug from the wall jack and switched the darned thing off... As I sit now, I hear my Controller's remote chirruping mournfully.... *grins.....

---oOo---

Friday 17th December 2010 at 12.35pm.