Tuesday, November 09, 2010

THE SOUND OF THUNDER..
(begun Tuesday 9th November at 3.40am..)

Something he’s hauled out from his SPFX box for my benefit? *puzzled… You probably won't remember how often I blogged the odd roaring sound that used to float across to the valley at all hours of the night.. It turned out to be THESE giant road-working machines seen HERE on the Freeway bridge, as they raced to lay the cabling for Big Brother…

I've just strolled along our front path to check it's not der Bunker aircon that’s the culprit right now, and it isn't.. It appears to be coming from the direction of Brickfield Road, but I'm baffled as to the cause….
The familiar wave of heat has just washed over me, so Itself is very much up and about next door, and no doubt up to his usual mischief…*eyeroll…
What can I tell you?
The flicker of hope at reading the front page of the Sunday Times and the renewed interest in the Arms Deal, no sooner flared than faded…  The investigation was shut down purely and simply because of the irrepairable damage it would do to the ShaikBoyz, including our current Head of Intelligence… There's as much chance of Mo and his boeties being removed from power, as there is of our own Area Controller being knocked from his comfortable perch… Which is to say, zilch, zip, nada….

Inside the Sunday Times, Sutcliffe begs that we respect his privacy..* falls over… You get the irony?  This Corrupt little official has done more lying than most, when it comes to the Information Theft Scheme, and yet he squeals like a stuck pig when his own space is invaded… You can forget about another woman being involved in the marriage break-down… My sources had no cause to be malicious, so I've reason to believe it's true that he's in a relationship with a young male member of the Ruling Party…shrugs….
You know it makes sense, and neatly accounts for many of the more mind-boggling decisions he's made during his reign…

How he’s staunchly protected the Seriously Corrupt to a laughable degree, is a clear indication that he’s over a barrel in more ways than one..*gags…
A standard affair and divorce would've been handled with ease by his Spin Doctors.. I guess the Project Authors found the chink in Sutcliffe's armour years ago, and I'd not be surprised to find that he was set up with the youngster deliberately…  His most recent and IMO, crazy edict, has me thinking of him each time I flush the loo, FFS… A sewage charge ? *falls on over….
Any good investigative journos left out there?  I for one would be delighted to see the real reason behind the corrupt Town Clerk's marital woes, make the front page of the Press… *snarls…

Balliram employed an unusual amount of caution yesterday evening.. When I got back from the CPF Meeting it was to find the emissions in our home running at what I can only assume must be a ‘normal’ level.. No sparkles of pain or earache assailed me as I got ready for bed, though whether he was deliberately being careful, or was simply preoccupied with his Rotten Apples buddies, is unknown…  The latter is more likely to be the case, as it's highly unlikely he'd soft pedal at this point in his attacks….

Missus B.Snr had said on Wednesday that lately she's tired all the time, and I confess that I can barely pass Cloud 9 without climbing on board and falling asleep, whatever the hour… An energetic woman, who would always rather walk than be driven, suddenly finds herself chronically exhausted? 
Ageists that you are, you’ve shrugged off all my claims with ease, and yet neatly ignore the ongoing pains experienced by both Sue the Book’s young son, and B.Jnr. in their kneejoints….

Balliram it was that caused my friend over in Dean Park to end up in Casualty, screaming in pain, and his attempts to cause me similar distress are becoming more frequent… He gives new meaning to the term ‘putting your back out’, and I'm guessing that particular event had his praises sung by the Corrupt across the land…*vomits..

Does the Poisonous Rabbit keep a dog?  Does he genuinely care for the animal?  If so, how can he condone our Area Controller’s behaviour last Friday night?  On his own, and making no effort at all to disguise his actions as any part of Diwali celebrations, he spent over 2 hours detonating a series of explosions designed to drive the local canine population mad with fear… If that alone isn't enough to convince you of the huge ongoing errors of judgement you’ve made, with regard to this Protégé of the Wikked, then it's your problem, not mine…

It was Sunday afternoon before Missus C thought to have a box of sweetmeats delivered to my gate.. an afterthought that briefly delighted me… I allowed myself to pretend for a moment that she sees I don’t judge her for her loyalty to the low-life she married..
The rosy picture didn’t last long before cynicism kicked in and reminded me that she is carefully covering her tracks and nothing more…*sighs.. Of all the Players in this horrendously cruel game, tis she who could give the Strategist the best run for his money… *waves to Tamara…..

31 Million Reasons?  I've lost the article on the author, and the subsequent film they're making of this particular red-herring… I bet if you fished around you'd find some seriously dodgy investors in that piece of subterfuge…. *grins…
Last I heard, the missing SBV Heist millions had reached the R70mil mark and it was still climbing, and many of the locals know this to be true.. The seriously dumbed-down figure of R31mil would appear to be an effort to colour your thinking…
I'll stick to my guns if you don’t mind, and continue to insist that part of the loot was to put Zuma in power, and a great deal of the balance was included in the purchase price of the Zone, giving our local Druglord Earl Michael Barnabas total control over this vast area… *yawns…

LATER at 6.10am..

Do you put your own blue garden bags out for collection, or does a slave do it for you? *curious…
I've just hefted about 10+ of those babies out onto the verge, half of which consisted of grass-cuttings.. Those of you that do your own gardens will know the weight of the bags… My point?  Even at 65 I don’t have a problem lifting those bags and lugging them about, after years of doing heavy labour… Were I to go down like a felled ox, it will be as a direct result of Balliram's attentions and certainly not of my own doing…

When I got up this morning my wrists both felt broken and my ears sang, and yet there were no flaring stabs of pain in my lower back as I stood next to the TV to unlock the front door, nor as I walked into the kitchen…. No bright jabs of pain in my head either.. Something our Area Controller has been exploring over the last few days..*gags.. I don’t feel yesterday's exhaustion, either..*applauds…  The Coward employs rare caution?  His resident Spin Doctor has told him of the added damage he incurs to his reputation?

She shouldn’t waste her time, for she's barely out of sight before El Monstro's Mentors are in touch to applaud and praise his every disgusting effort and to egg him on to greater depths… *shrugs..
Missus C should accept that she is no more than his Cloak of Respectibility… Remove her and he's revealed in all his glory to be a bullying thug with a perverted obsession for harming the vulnerable… Perfect employee material hey Jannie? *winks…

In an ideal world, the Corrupt Town Clerk would sue me for telling the truth about his grubby liaison, and I would counter-sue using my constitutional right to privacy being violated deliberately by Allen Spence as my argument…
There are simply too many Wuggers out there who know this to be true, never mind those higher up the ladder….
So instead you will sit and watch silently as I repeat the Truth endlessly, and our Area Controller retaliates with the violence now at his fingertips..
It's going to end in tears, and they’ll probably be mine…*belches… Then you'll be able to relax and shake your collective intellectual heads as you mutter ‘I told you so’ before you forget me forever…
(BTW, Zapiro on Page 16 of today's Times is a genius!)

What rank does he hold, and whose army does the Technical Services dude I met last Thursday at the San work for?  Would I be shocked or delighted to know?
Sure I hop about here, and sure, you can pretend you don’t follow half of what I scribble.. Rubbish!  After all these years you’ve pretty much mastered Tardspeak and you keep up fairly easily, though sometimes you wish you didn’t… *winks..
It's not all as bad as I'd have you believe?  Actually, it's worse, but the trials and tribulations of the Zone dwellers are of no concern to you at all…
It’s a soft, grey day out there, and fingers crossed it may just rain later on.. Take care..

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 9th November 2010 at 1.40pm