Friday, November 12, 2010

NO LOOSE ENDS...
(begun Wednesday 10th November at 2.35pm...)

No-one told the wind it was supposed to swing around to the North East an hour ago.. Though the rain has stopped briefly, there are more grey-bellied clouds heading up from the South… The pair of yellow-billed kites are seeing off a band of cocky mynahs, while the bird tray is still full of hungry visitors….

The GW had barely left for shops a while ago, when I climbed onto Cloud 9 and got under Harry's old blanket with the two dogs, and my latest book.. (The Gone-Away World by Nick Harkaway)..
It must have been 2.25pm when I heard knocking, on what sounded like a pre-cast wall.. Close-by enough to pique my interest, so I put on my shoes and went out onto the front lawn…
*The sky is suddenly filled with birds.. A colony of swallows have joined the mynahs and the circling kites… If it's flying ants, they must be out of sight further down the valley, but whatever it is, is causing great excitement…*
The knocking wasn’t repeated and I went back inside…*puzzled…

The two lights on the Mothership are on right now, as Big Ears keeps a tight rein on his little fiefdom..*gags…
The VC returned my call finally, but the line was so degraded I pretty much gave up.. I'm fairly comfortable with the idea that V is protecting him from Nayager and his Rotten Apples, and if it means giving up contact with the guy, so be it…*grins..
People come and people go, but there've been very few who could tolerate me for any great length of time… *doesn’t wonder why…

*Yep, it's flying ants, and the weavers have joined in the feeding frenzy as well..*applauds and goes back to her book….*

Thursday 11th November at 3.55am..

I was allowed a lie-in this morning, before he gave it his best shot at about 3.15am, and both hands woke me with a jump… An ostentatious chirrup at 3.35am and I watched as It pulled into the top of the drive next door..*shrugs..
I'm guessing the severity of the attack was spliff-fuelled on this occasion?  Yeah baby!  I'm also betting he was a lot closer to home than either Innes or Randles Road, when he tapped that particular set of keys to ignite my mitts….

‘He’s teaching now’ said Missus C brightly .. How long ago was that little gem dropped into the pot?  It can't take that long to grasp the basics of the computer program controlling the power supplies, but one has to wonder how many mistakes are made by the eager pupils, which results in agony for the unfortunate victims… Compared to the well-documented and in some cases, apparently visible results experienced by the Craigavon residents, my cries of outrage will go unheard…
We’re all small potatos hey Janneman, and things could get a whole lot worse, if it wasn’t that so many people are watching?  *winks… The fat dog has just thudded off my bed and gone through to seek refuge with the GW… Another regular, if odd occurrence, that happens around this hour, and you can make of it what you will..

I've read about lightning striking out of the blue, but the report on Page5 of this week's Highway Mail can't be ascribed to the forces of Nature IMO… I would suggest that in a 'burst’ of creativity, a small amount of explosives was placed on the irritating tree at Lahee Park and ignited, with great results… What's left of that unfortunate plant will now have to come down, so it's 10 out of 10 for the Project again… *claps….
The rain has gone, and from where I'm sitting, there's not a cloud in the sky.. Have a good one..

LATER at 7.00am…

A towering overhead has gone up behind the solar-powered geysers on the orphanage roof… St. Theresa Road? *nods…
Catching up on one of last week's newspapers, I found a sanctimonious letter from another regular prevaricator….
Mr. Neil Macleod, who heads Water & Sanitation, tells the Brown's School for Special Needs to fix the leaks on their property in order to save R4,400 a month.. Touching concern there, Neil old chap….
May I ask you why the enormous leak at the Foreman Road Informal Settlement continues to lose thousand of litres a day, despite being reported almost a month ago?  Despite subsequent assurances from our Ward Councillor that the matter would be attended to?  A handy pressure run-off?   *I've just called the Foreman Road Rep, and he tells me the water is still running from the leak….

It must be noted that since Balliram's arrival home in the early hours this morning, the emissions in our home have been remarkably ‘normal’.. Guilt, after his 3.15am savagery?  Too goofed to crank up the old system further?  I enjoy it while it lasts… *shrugs…

Friday 12th November at 3.30am..

Was yesterday not superb?  The sky was as clear as it'll ever be, after all that lovely rain.. I got back from my outing to find my home a pleasant place, that caused me no discomfort…. That lasted right up until I plonked myself down in front of the telly and just after 5pm my fingers started to buzz…*blinks..
By 5.10pm Butch was going nutz up at No. 12 and the pain had kicked in..
Doing your bit up there Freddie? *waves… What exactly is it that you activate each day that upsets your dogs so badly?

*The wind has sprung up outside, and a small dog begins yapping nearby, down in the valley.. One of a band of dogs that some local genius has taken to setting loose at various times of day or night, to wander about causing chaos, most effectively.. Can I guess?  Raftery?  Grinrod? Mary? *curses mildly and lets the two rats out to join in the racket…*
Where was I?  Ja, so it's like 5.10pm, and Freddie throws the switch and *boom!*.. There I sit, taking the brunt…
What is it that lives in that little wendyhouse in DLOS to ours, Fred?  Anything interesting?  Anything that might be the cause of your dogs regular vocal distress?  *fascinated…

The point of this particular snitching exercise is to make absolutely sure you understand that my home doesn’t HAVE to be filled with unacceptable levels of EMR, and that’s it's being done deliberately, and with malice of forethought… (As if you didn’t know..*snorts..)

I'd gone out onto the front lawn last night at about 8.15pm and witnessed a rather marvellous phenomenon… In the lower branches of the frangipani and mulberry trees outside the Pervert's valley boundary wall, a whole colony of glow-worms had taken up residence… I confess that in my 65 years I've not seen anything like it, as they pulsed their bright lights out into the dark…
My immediate thought was to call Missus C, to get the girls out there to see this little miracle, and were it not for the unfortunate circumstances, I wouldn’t have hesitated… *sighs…
I'm guessing if the kids stood at the top of their deck steps and craned over, they may yet get lucky…

The Turd that calls himself an Operative began his nonsense earlier than usual last night, and I'd only been asleep for  couple of hours before he came trolling into the bedroom at 10.50pm… He struck with all he'd got, and fat Sophie hit the floor running and headed down to the lounge..
I asked Balliram aloud if he would like me to call Tamara and ask her just what he thinks he's up to.. Needless to say, I guess he's treading on thin ice there, for the attack tailed off and I was permitted to go back to sleep until after 3am… *snorts…
Do I seriously have to remind you that this sorry excuse for a human being must be nudging forty by now, and yet his head appears to be stuck in a time-warp, where pulling the wings off flies turns him on? *vomits..

Go through the Neighbours Dog Barking thread in the Off Topic section of MyBroadband, and you will easily be able to pick out like-minded Lamers… *spews  .. Plenty of good guys there fosho, but sprinkled among the posts are those you really wouldn’t want as your Area Controllers… Alas, chances are that they are EXACTLY what Jannie and his fellow recruitment officers have been looking for..
Mindless Twits, with a vicious bent a mile wide, and a singular lack of anything remotely resembling a conscience…*yawns.. Top of the Pops as far as the Project Authors are concerned, hey Janneman?

I'd lain there for a while earlier, after the Chop had seen fit to sound the wake-up call so savagely, and I'd studied my own light show… It comes from THIS streetlight below Khaled's empty house at No. 2, on the City feed-on to the Freeway… The same one that E.S. Electrical were hanging about with the cherry picker, waiting for us to leave, one Thursday a long while back.. That baby is pumping out some serious power levels, and the results cut right through our coral tree and dance on my built-on cupboard doors most attractively… Quite amazing, when you consider the distance between us.. Is that the one you're ‘currently’ employing to do the most damage Balliram?
Are you continuing to lie to your Significant Other by denying that you are purposely physically harming chosen victims in the area?  *studies the pig….
Does she not grow weary of lying on your behalf, knowing by now that you are everything I've described and then some? If Tamara is able to kid herself that we all earned what this obscenity is doing, then sad to say she deserves him…*sighs…

My offer to undergo tests, stands.. Surely not something a serial prevaricator would do?  Let Professor Leonard Els contact me and hook me up to his scientific gadgets, and let's get the truth out there once and for all…
Alternatively, lets all continue to bury our intellectual heads in the sand and pretend it ain't happening? *looks at skydog… Just how far gone are you, dewd?

It’s Donald, right?  Man, I had you pegged as one of the Good Guys, despite your obvious contempt for Retards… You work 9 to 5?  Full-time WUG developer and Area Controller, or other irons in the fire as well?  You're still in touch with His Corrupt Highness, Allen Spence?  He'd had to have set you up early on, with the powerlines…. *shrugs…
You figured out yet how neatly you’ve been used?  If you're still your own man Don, why don’t you speak up, of the outrageous injustice taking place here in the Zone?

Would you be offended if I suggested you were OWNED?  That the rewards for the job you're doing so ably are way too delicious for you to even consider rocking the boat?  I'm betting that you yourself have inadvertently (in your case) caused physical damage to many innocents in the Area you control, and that would include the odd, inexplicable electrical fire… *winks..
This will all be noted in YOUR Leverage file, to be used against you, should you attempt to activate your cojones…
Neat and tidy, and no loose ends, hey Jannie?  *applauds wildly…

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 12th November 2010 at 12.55pm.