Sunday, November 14, 2010

BACKFIRE...
(begun Sunday 14th November at 7.40am...)

It appears all I'm doing here, is refining my own physical torture by supplying the Sadistic Pervert with the details of which frequencies do me the most damage… *snorts… Something I'd figured out some time ago, but at this stage of this monstrous game, I feel it makes no difference one way or the other… *yawns…

Another twelve-odd pages of blog scrapped without publishing, due on this occasion to (believe it or not) my own misguided optimism… Like the Duracel bunny I stoically pick myself up, dust myself off, and start all over again…. *grins…

My howls of outrage directed at the unfortunate skydog in No Loose Ends APPEARED to achieve miraculous results..
Published at roughly midday on Friday, I'd settled down in front of the telly later on, anticipating the usual increase in discomfort…  It didn’t happen…   5pm came and went, and neither Butch nor Spanky made their regular cacophony of distressed barks, nor did I feel any increase in pain… Hau!   When I'd booted up the PC later, it was without the unpleasant increase in discomfort I've become so used to… *spits in the direction of the Chop….
The BackFire frequency was suddenly being avoided, and typical retard that I am, I'd seen skydog as my saviour…*falls over laughing…  Ah – that it should be so straight-forward and simple….

I was in fact given a respite from that particularly vindictive frequency right up until last night, when the Pervert began tentatively employing it once again… This morning there's no tentative about it, and it's back in full force…*blinks.. The point of this exercise eludes me.. After all, I need no further proof to know the extent of the hold this Creep has over me…  I must therefore conclude that the 24-hour period of grace afforded me, was a continuation of the self-gratifying hedonist's efforts to amuse his employers… *pukes…

The BackFire frequency is certainly not the only one employed by Balliram to cause me physical pain, and I would guess is separate to the broken wrists and burning hands altogether?  While the nausea and overwhelming urge to sleep would be a third option now available to this officially employed criminal Area Controller?  The recurring inflammation of my elbow joints could also be ascribed to the Creep’s tender ministrations?   *interested…

Harkaway writes: ‘ Low-energy strip-lighting emits in the green and purple areas of the spectrum, which are not tints favourable to a feeling of good health.  Further, this illumination is produced by ultra-high frequency discharges of an electrical current through a tube of fluorescing gas, meaning that they flicker at a given (enormously rapid) rate, this frequency being one which sadly produces tension, annoyance and migraines in 81 percent of adult humans and has the interesting side effect of causing tachycardia in shrews…. ‘ 

Sure, it’s a work of fiction, but I'm betting that little exerpt is about right?   And how's this one?  ‘I'm not crazy – I just deal with physics, which is so complex that it basically sounds – outside of peer-reviewed journals – like nonsense…’
Izzat so Professor Els?  You and me should get along just fine in that case… *winks…
Is it safe then to assume on the strength of these two bits taken from a work of fiction, that all we are enduring here in the Zone is old hat, and has been documented for decades?
That it's common knowledge that certain frequencies cause physical distress and can have debilitating side-effects?  Is this after all, a subject that’s already been so well-researched that my howls of dismay cause little more than derisive sniggers from the so-called Boffins?  *snarls…

It’s now 8.25am as I sit here scribbling, while our Controller casually goes through his unpleasant repertoire.. The valley beyond my window begins to shimmer like a mirage, and a second later it starts to drizzle… *yawns….
It’s Cloud 9 and temporary excape that calls me right now.. cheers..

LATER at 12.55pm…

I used to wonder occasionally about the Strategist.. Does he lead a fairly ‘normal’ life, or is everything, including his hilltop eyrie, a front to disguise his real purpose?  The closest I came to ‘seeing’ him was during the iBurst Tower scandal, and as you may imagine, I was more than a little disappointed with his Designers, as a result…
Agreeing to allow Balliram to block me from #trivia was simply further proof of his dodgy programming… *belches…

Does Leonard Els have a secret concrete bunker built deep beneath the Physics Department over at Howard College, which includes a rabbit-warren of escape tunnels, in the event the peasants were to revolt?  *grins… I've no doubt at all that Professor Lenny Els must consider he's never had it quite so good..EDIT: See I Met a Man 14th May 2011 to see quite how wrongly I misjudged this man.)
Seemingly bottomless buckets of cash being thrown his way for at least the past 6 or 7 years?  From near obscurity, to playing such a pivotal role in a Project so vast, and so at odds with basic human rights, that the world watches with bated breath to see if the Project Authors can get away with it?  *cackles…

An entire country, teeming with voiceless Test Dummies, that are being subjected to the fumbling efforts of the laymen now in control of power circuits…
Will the Prof insist that there are power and frequency regulations in place, and that these are being rigidly adhered to?  Remind me what plant you're living on Lenny, and I’ll pop round and visit you sometime… *grins…
No.  My bet is that Leonard Els is kept way too busy to bother his pointy head with such niceties as criminals being appointed to run power circuits.. Why would he care?  I've no doubt the occasional report of a major electrical fire is allowed to reach him, but only in order to discuss ways of avoiding similar conflagrations in the future, and certainly not to discuss compensation for the unfortunate owner of the destroyed establishment…

LATER at 1.40pm

Either the Chop is taking a nap, or he's preoccupied with hurting someone else right now.. The BackFire frequency has settled down to a dull burn… The medication I've been forced to resume taking? Ag kak!  It's impossible to say at this point….

A correction is necessary…. I referred in No Loose Ends to a towering overhead having gone up behind the new solar-powered geysers on the orphanage roof…
An optical illusion is all it was, and when I took the binoculars out in broad daylight to check, it turned out to be THIS odd aerial now fastened next to a window of one of the toddler's dormitories.. Whether for the entertainment of those little labrats, or just another signal booster for the mini base station, I've no idea… *shrugs…

Me and M went up after 6.15am yesterday morning to the Shongweni Farmers Market, and what perfect weather it was, after all the rain… They're having a night market on Wednesday 16th December, which I'm told should be great fun (again, depending on the weather), so maybe I'll see you there?  Look out for my fugly wrinkled mug and overcome your natural distaste to hop on over and give us a hug… We bloody well deserve one…*grins….

When I got back home after 10am and walked into the kitchen, both ears went profoundly deaf.. No amount of yawning or swallowing fixed it…*blinks… This is how Balliram adheres to the frequency and output power regulations?  *vomits…

Any of you noticed that a determined effort is being made to have you believe that it's Foreign Nationals that are flooding the market with banned substances?  It's those darned *whisper* Nigerians again…! 
Ja right!   While there are bound to be plenty of these sharp Northern cookies involved in scams, the likes of Agliotti and Barnabas are now resorting to using a few of the dimmer Brothers to take falls, to divert attention from their own lucrative trading…
And now – despite that I've halved the stuffing medication dose, my lunch time pill has kicked in and I'm off to lay down, before I fall down… *mutters grumpily…

Peace…

---oOo---

Sunday 14th November 2010 at 8.09pm.