Saturday, October 02, 2010

RANDOM SQUEALS.....

(begun Friday 1st October at 8.00am...)

I can only guess that in spite of the Toady Show and the Courageous Couple’s relentless efforts to have me discounted as a raving lunatic, (plus my own constant confirmation of this) that ultimately I began making sense to at least a few of you….Was that about when the Big Guns got involved, and the Trouble-Shooters normally reserved for the dangerously articulate were brought in?

By now Damage Control will have been working to undo some of the mess that the Would-Be Spy has made of his brief, and efforts will have been made to distance this criminal bully from my accusations.. Too little, too late, mate… *grins…
Once the fact that Earl Michael Barnabas is indeed running the Big Brother Operation here in the Zone and beyond was confirmed, it's been a downhill run for Bullyboy since then… You’d never say so though…  Reassured, patted and praised, he’s now supported by the local mafioso as well….

Has the Strategist changed his approach?  Has he made an about-face and conceded that just maybe downright criminals HAVE been given control of the Information Theft System in our area?  Somehow I don’t see Jannie backing down, despite that the pieces of my rambling and incoherent puzzle fit so neatly together at last…
The Royal Security owner Roy Moodley, has, in taking over my wheels, done me a huge favour by confirming the nature of the characters that have been persuaded to crawl from their expensive woodwork in support of Baliram and his Woman-Abusing Mentor Nayager…*applauds…

If it hadn't been for our VC mentioning the Jeweller Narandas’ son’s job offer, I doubt their good name would have appeared on these pages… He did, and it has… *shrugs…
Certainly our VC’s refusal to backstab his friend led to a joint operation, and his cars being tampered with as well as mine… Not that the Rotten Apples really needed an excuse to include him in this particular bit of nastiness…. With his fearless attitude towards corruption and his articulate speech, I'm betting he causes more than a little irritation among certain sectors up at Dodge City, doesn’t he Crumb?  *winks..
Has Balliram attempted to smear the man’s character at all? Or is this particular fellow one that the Coward avoids mentioning?  *curious…

You recall my devotion to our CPF ex-Vice-Chair?  How she resigned not long after Nayager was ousted from Sydenham Station?  To this day I can find nothing detrimental to say about her, despite her underworld connections and her clear agenda to promote and protect the disgraced ex-Head of Sydenham on behalf of the Muslim community.
Man, am I given a hard time over that! *grins… Even now, I won't hear a bad word said against her…

How fortunate for the Project that they found someone that I'm also able to admire, (though on a somewhat lesser scale), to take her place… *waves to Captain Soobrathi… Another whose seeming openness and willingness to assist, will hopefully have him moving up the ranks with speed… Another cop who will have to watch his back constantly as his popularity grows, for Nayager has a history of resentment and payback shown to those cops that are accepted by the Community.. The Crooked ex-Station Head will be ferreting about wildly for any indiscretions in the young Captain’s past, and I only hope he can ride this out…
Can you understand my admiration for one who so clearly bats for the other team?
Unless he hides it exceptionally well, there is no dark aura of cruelty and shiftiness about him, unlike there is with the unfortunate Crumb…. Apart from his hidden official Agenda, what you see is what you get…
It’s a given that my words here will see him endure a renewed battering from several quarters… Tell yourself it's character-building Zaid, and stand firm… *grins..

NOW 10.35am…

An off-Broadway production unfolds across on the playing field, as a small band of teens theatrically surround the slide (previously mentioned as the preferred view site used by the Scrabble Player’s Tenant..) One of them lights a long-stemmed, home-made pipe, and they proceed to take turns puffing away at it… *sighs…
Were I to give a toss and call a cop, you know they'd disappear in a flash, hastily warned by either Baron or Balliram…
The genuine rookers would no more practise their pastime so openly, than join the church choir at St. Theresa’s, so have a FAIL, losers…. *finger…

You got the latest issue of Noseweek yet?  Is this the most daring revelation Welz has ever made?  There's a chance he’ll end up like Robert Smit and be taken out permanently for his pains?
With all the Big Brother technology in it's invasive glory, that story on Armscor would never have seen the light of day unless the shadowy figures behind the TopDogs hadn't first sanctioned it…
Whether an electrical fire or explosion had engulfed the Noseweek printers or not, you know that article would have been killed one way or another, unless the PTB had quietly agreed to allow it to be printed…

Martin Welz is probably one of the single most heavily monitored residents in the country, and I'm sure he’s aware of it….  Were attempts ever made to punish him for the article on the iBurst Mast/Craigavon debacle?  Was HIS nearby Controller ordered to flood Welz' home with EMR, and does the man suffer severe joint pains as a result?  *fascinated…
The Big Brother technology has simplified revenge attacks to an astonishing degree, and why would Martin Welz be excluded?

I was browsing the mybb forum last night when I remarked aloud to the GW of the extreme heat coming off the monitor.. I don’t sit on top of the screen, but nonetheless I had to activate the desk fan constantly to cool my roasting face down… If the Creep were to whine that he was monitoring us from some distance away and possibly over-compensated as a result, I would have to reply that it's more than time to lock the bastard away…
If, after 5+ years he still can't get it right, throw him away and give us a ‘Network Admin’ that actually learns from his mistakes, and who doesn’t treat his unwitting test bunnies as his own personal toys to torture FFS... All the efforts in the world to whiten Balliram's filthy hands are bound to fail, and it's due in large part to your support… Many of you will have been titillated by his ties to the underworld, instead of repelled.. What does that make you?  *curious..

LATER at 6.05pm….

It’s a sure thing el Monstro gets a warped kick out of knowing I gettit… That there's now so little he can manipulate that I don’t pounce on straight away…  Why should it bother him, backed and supported as he is by accredited Project officials and the Curry Mafia?
He was late this morning, and I'd practically finished editing Mind Over Matter in blogger when he cracked loudly into the TV jackpoint, only seconds after the ubiquitous helkern worm window had popped up on my screen..*winks..
He sat there quietly and my connection held fast… *applauds the control.

I noticed again yesterday, that despite the now only occasional blacking out of our telly screen, DickHead has taken to amusing himself by sending minute surges to the TV instead.. Just enough to fragment bits of the picture and corrupt the sound every now and then.. Watching the mindlessly enjoyable e-TV yesterday afternoon, it first crossed my mind it might be storms or even solar flares, and then I considered it could be a DSTV server problem… As usual he carried on past the believable point, and I realised it was the Pratt himself.. This evening he tried a repeat, this time on BBC E… I suggested aloud to him that he only causes problems for himself with his inane behaviour and the  telly settled down promptly and has behaved since… *belches…

What is it he wants from me? * puzzled…. I've repeatedly acknowledged the part he's played in transforming me from a disgusting, grovelling wimp, to a toad with a purpose, and though I have no idea if I could survive without him, I'm more than willing to try…*teeth..
What about your side Creep?  Stockholm Syndrome affecting you?  You're weaning yourself off the bizarre old fart,  or not even trying?  Rehab not an option?  Loss of face still your chief priority?  
This endless He Said, She Said game is wearing thin.. Get help and clean up your act, or we could both go down together…. *stomps offstage…

Saturday 2nd October at 4.50am….

Wouldn’t I love to see some honest stats on the increase in residential house fires since 2004… I've been sitting here trying to catch up on this week’s newspapers and it’s the same old thing.. This time it was a block of flats in Vause Road that caught my interest…
If that blaze wasn’t (as is now so often the case) caused by an over-zealous Big Brother Controller, I'll eat my non-existent hat..

If you were to ask Allen Spence (High Commander of Electricity for Durban) whether it's possible that mistakes are being made by the unqualified Muni Wireless/Broadband Network employees given computerised control over large sections of the power circuits, I doubt you'd get a truthful answer… *gags…
I can attest to the extreme heat that has come from several of our jackpoints over the past 5 years, to the point where green sparks would flash in the kitchen and my cellphones would overheat while charging… To a great extent this malicious behaviour has ceased, but I'm well aware of Balliram's ability to burn our house down at the tap of a computer key…

The hugely wasteful water runoff at Bothas Hill, that continued for nearly a full week (See Page 5, Highway Mail, 1st October2010) pouring out into the road from Kearsney College, has to be Project related and you know it… It rather makes a mockery of the headline on the Mercury’s front page of 29 September, does it not?  South Africa’s Water Time Bomb?
It's all very well to document the water pollution when the way things are going, there will soon be little or no water left to pollute… *blinks…   There's not been the anticipated visible pipe ‘burst’ in the Crescent, and apart from the coincidence of both Freddie and Balliram emptying their pools within days of each other, I can only guess that the original waterline across the street is being used to run off copious amounts of precious water, unseen, on a regular basis… *shrugs..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 2nd October 2010 at 10.40am…