Friday, October 01, 2010

MIND OVER MATTER....

(begun Friday 1st October at 4.15am....)

*judging from the odd behaviour here in blogger, I have the usual moronic company...*

Do I consider that when logged onto mybroadband.co.za I'm exempt from attacks?  A difficult one to answer….
rpm and Cara may have nothing to do with the reason I'm still allowed to frequent the Forum at mybroadband, but I've always chosen to believe that it’s the Owner's hand that stays the final blockout… *shrugs…
Then again, if Jannie van Zyl were to insist I be turned away once and for all, is rpm in a position to stand his ground, and more to the point, could he be bothered?  *sighs…

It’s common knowledge that Colin P. Balliram is our Network Controller/Administrator, despite that the GW pays tradepage for the service.  I guess it's also well-known that in his position as Controller of our PC (and everything else in my known universe), our computer doors are opened to allow access to wuggers practising the craft of hacking….
Last night’s little bit of nastiness?  I'd worked my way through the forums to Off Topic, when I was thrown off the site without any warning and was unable to get back in….
Once I'm given the blank white full screen repeatedly, I pretty much get the message…*eyeroll…

Our Network Admin’s car wasn’t here at the time, but of course that means nothing, one way or the other… *shrugs..  The fact that he is officially/unofficially in charge of our online activities, means that when there's a problem, he can safely be regarded as the perpetrator….
Anyways, as a result of this vicious bit of bullying I ended up publishing a blog after all… Apart from one fairly large dip to our house lights shortly after I'd logged into blogger.com and was typing up the content, I was left unmolested….
You'll have to figure out for yourselves from my vague description, how directly or indirectly our Admin was involved in this latest abuse… *yawns…
I can speculate on the finer details till the cows come home, but basically, any mischief on our PC can safely be ascribed to this Tool of the Corrupt…*belches…

I took myself up to the top after I'd blogged and shut down… To check that I'd locked the garage properly (think Barn door at this point, and you'd be right..)  Coming back down the stairs, I find it worth noting here that their bedroom light was on and the window open…  So what FFS?  It's after 9pm and it makes sense that the little woman is in bed reading, or whatever…
Sure it does, except that has to be the first time in forever that I've seen the window facing our home open after dark, or any window in fact…
Any change in the Courageous Couple’s routine, however innocuous, bears watching… Their home is airconned, and their windows are shut tight at nightfall, and always have been.. Those that are visible to me at least…

Years back, when they first had the aircon units installed and began shutting up at nightfall, was about when THIS Telkom employee visited us one memorable rainy night.. An incident that the Fine Pair would at the time say they were unaware of, as the aircon was on and their windows were closed…* winks…  Despite that our uninvited guest smashed our kid's window so noisily when I nailed him with the pellet gun, and that I'd had a lengthy shouted conversation with the Scrabble-Player, who'd come to our rescue, the cowardly Network Admin would have insisted they'd heard nothing at all…*roffels….
So, you'll have to forgive my surprise at the sight of that window cracked open last night, though by now she's bound to have an excellent reason for it…

Roy Moodley’s little 1985 Nissan faltered and lurched as I went about my usual Thursday business yesterday… In fact, it's come back from it's so-called Full Service at Great Shift with a whole range of brand new noises… *grins… I guess if the GW had the ability to try and think for one moment like a goondaboy, he could unravel the mystery of what means have been employed to damage a car that was running perfectly up until our garage was accessed stealthily… *belches….
He is unable to do that, and merely plods on, following what he likes to call the process of elimination… A method I anticipate unlikely to yield positive results any time soon….
Still and all, it’s a pleasure to be able to confirm the level of the thugs Balliram and his buddy Nayager are able to call on, for assistance…

The GW and I pulled out of Garbutt Road to head down Sparks yesterday, well after 10am, just as a bright chrome-yellow Lamborghini shot by, heading in the same direction… The personalised number plate claimed it to be ROYAL and I'm willing to bet the young driver was none other than the spoiled offspring of the millionaire racehorse owner and buyer of Currie Motors… *falls over….
Did Balliram’s friend Roy Moodley Jnr. EARN the money to pay for that particular status symbol?
Or is it part of the loot acquired via the Royal Security tender that had Mr. Moodley being revealed in the Press as involved in a seriously dodgy deal? *fascinated….

The days when it would have been considered shameful to be outed for corruption are long gone, and right now it's probably become some sort of celebrity achievement to make the headlines, for whatever reasons.. *gags…
After all, there are few lawful consequences to even the most horrendous of corrupt practises in this Brave New Era.. Not so Balliram?   A few juicy headlines, a gentle slap on the wrist, and the inevitable dragged-out Court case, and you slip back to continue your nefarious dealings *yawns…

Before I was kicked off mybroadband last night, I'd read a thread where some old fart had dared question a PTAWUG mast installed at her neighbour’s home next door…
Go read the responses to see the level of intelligence of so many of the forum members, why don’t you?  *grins…

Who is Krish Lakhraj (sp) and is he operating on a mandate given him by Nayager?  One of the busier and more determined mischief-makers currently operating here in the Zone (blushes), and I understand that last week he pushed his luck past the limit?
He chose to direct one of his nonsensical tirades at an Officer manning the Charge Office at Dodge city, and it's been confirmed that said Officer was driven to decking the Old shit-stirrer as a result… *claps… I have to admit there was a ripple of support for the stressed-out policeman, when the matter came under discussion at our Meeting… As an ex-cop himself, Lakhraj (sp) should have known better…..  Yikes!  Look at the time!   I must fly…

LATER at 6.00am…

I like to give out that I'm hardened and cynical from the years of relentless abuse by the Creep next door and his chommie Nayager, and that my resulting kevlar is of a near unassailable level… That would of course be in my dreams!
I was shocked to read of Linoman’s ill-health and admire his courage for sharing the news on the Forum… Did I used to whitter on about the power of positive thought, or what?
Insecure as I am, these days I'm not so sure that it works, and only hope that the hundreds who read Linoman’s thread, duly do their bit to WILL him better..
OTOH, I have to be proof that collective negative thought can work to stunning effect… *snorts…

In my case it was stress that woke the Millie sisters, and I guess if Linoman were to think back, he'd recall enduring a period of extreme anxiety sometime prior to his diagnosis….
Sure, the hours spent in front of a monitor or living near a mast won't help, but if you’re a Thick-Skin with a basically chilled temperament, and can stay cool no matter what crud comes your way, I figure you'll get lucky and escape this Dread Disease…

Being the nutter I am, I don’t advocate resorting to valium to maintain your sanity when under pressure, though I suppose it has it's merits.. I would rather suggest that you enquire about meditation classes or clinical hypnosis to get you through the bad patches… An assessment reached way too late to save my cooked head from damnation… *cackles…
Why advocate something I've not tried myself?  As with so much of what I scribble here, I don’t really know, except that it's good advice…  I step back and regard the trite ‘Mind over Matter’ with suspicion, but blog it nonetheless… Oddness….

It's going to be a warm one today and hypocrite that I am, may I suggest you stay out of the sun?  *laughing…
To end, may the spiritual support you give young Linoman carry him through the anxious days that lie ahead… At some point each day you should picture him well and happy, and who knows, it may just work..
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 1st October 2010 at 12.13pm