Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE SMELL OF BLOOD...

(begun Monday 23rd August at 6.30pm....)

Would you check out THIS picture of me driving up Alpine Road on the 18th May at 9.25am?  Apparently doing 84km/h in a 60 km/h zone?  Does this look like a vehicle ready to collapse? *falls over laughing...
Bearing in mind that I'm a marked toad in more ways than one, I guess it's time to crawl about at a speed more suitable to the elderly, or pay the price...*winks... And yes - I agree with the poster on mybroadband who pointed out how horrifyingly open to extreme corruption the new demerit system will be, and will be blogging it just as soon as it affects me, you can bet on it... *nods...

*The Chop's car is still at the head of his driveway, as I sign in here to blogger to publish,  though whether he himself is in *ahem* residence, is anyone's guess... We shall see whether I have any interference here or not...*
I climbed onto my bed with a book at 2.00pm, to be suddenly assailed by the nerve-ends in my top front teeth shrieking.. Hau!  I went over and pulled the bedside lamp lead out of the wall jack and switched it off.. My teeth shut up immediately and I eventually had a really decent nap... *finger to the Knob....
Whether my toothache was in any way related to the power supply matters not, if it worked for me... *shrugs..

Tuesday 24th August at 3.37am...

I've been sitting here at the desk for quite a while, just looking across to the mini-base station and enjoying the thick silence... There's full cloud cover but with the moon behind it, it's as bright as day outside....
I've briefly mentioned how for weeks I'd noted that each morning there'd be clear evidence of someone hanging about on our verge the night before...
Soft drink bottles and food wrappers lying just where our top wall can be looked over, to see our house down below...
I'd written it off as an attempt to scare me, it had been that obvious... *winks..

Only now do I realise they'd been hanging about waiting for the ideal opportunity to get into our garage.. *shrugs..   I'm fairly certain that Nayager now has copies of every key to almost every door on our property.. How did he achieve this?  Like I said, everyone has a price... *sad...
It's now 3.53am and the silence is broken as Nobby half-heartedly sounds his alarm... Cats?  An unpleasant frequency?

Yeah - of course it puzzles me occasionally that I'm allowed to continue blogging.. This, despite every indication that Balliram is no longer happy with the content... Who is it that stays his vicious hand from administering the final coup de grace, and why?  Hells bells, even I can find very little humour in my writing these days, as I battle on in my feeble attempts to wake you...
Any of you dared to open your mouths yet?  Any of you noticed any swift repurcussions as a result?  A fouled mobile or a mysteriously dead stereo or DVD player?  The smallest of things easily shrugged off, unless you were looking out for it?

In fact, the most innocuous seeming things, like last night for instance...
The GW expressed aloud his desire to watch a new series, a few nights back, and had accordingly set up a reminder... It was on the Series channel 110 and we sat down to check it out.. Blow me down if the recording didn't appear to break down after the first 10 minutes, and the show be shakily replaced with what appeared to be part of a future episode... We both lost interest at that point, and I went back and watched Dancing with the Stars instead...

I guess I find it odd that it was the same channel (110) that ran the brilliant Less Than Kind series, that was also regularly corrupted on a grand scale..*winks..
Who is in charge of that Channel at DSTV?  You want to check the logs and see?  A staunch ally of the criminal next door, who is happy to do the Creep's bidding?  *fascinated... You think I'm joking?  I'm not.  There are several down at Mweb and as such, DSTV, with VERY long memories (sp).   Those who were present during the unpleasantness at Mweb's STudio 54 channel online, and who continue to support the Cracker, despite irrefutable evidence that he's a crook *shrugs..

Since the drama back then, and our subsequently being handed over to the Gupta Boyz to be monitored by the Government (roffels), I've never been able to browse the DSTV site unmolested or enter the competitions for that matter *mini-Stradivarius ....
Something I accepted many years ago as being the result of my own foolishness but which, with irritating hindsight, merely confirms the irresponsible and juvenile behaviour of so many related to the Project... Yes, of course Naspers is aboard BIGTIME you nanas... *cackles...

I used to imagine it was Jannie van Zyl who insisted I be allowed to continue blogging no matter what I wrote... One powerful and sharp enough to see that there were just too many now aware of the illegal violations of privacy that had taken place back then.. Violations that have continued in a slightly more refined manner since, with the magnificently upgraded technology...
I used to fantasize briefly that the Good had finally seen my plight and become interested in the truth of what's really happening here in the Zone...
Clearly these thoughts were no more than flights of extreme fancy .. For, if the Good cared less, they would have seen long ago (despite my rambling incoherence) that our Network Admin, along with his immediate Superiors, belong behind bars, and certainly not in charge of running the Project down here.

The attacks on our home via our power supplies and wireless frequencies are as NOTHING compared to the downright criminal activities this lot get up to... I'm certain that by now you know this to be true, and yet you continue to shuffle your feet and say there's no proof... *belches loudly..
Since when did your Mightynesses need more proof than I've given you, over and over again?  Beyond a reasonable doubt is good enough FFS.

You know me as well as anyone by now (which is to say, not at all), and while I'm suitably grateful for small improvements to our situation, basically nothing has changed at all.. I'd tear up if I thought I was now being touted as an ungrateful cow who should  cut her losses and STFU...  You need proof?  Dammit, so do I right now..
I need proof that there ARE indeed many Good people involved in this horrendous experiment.. People who daily question the methods being employed, who have perhaps been swayed to believe the Project is the only answer... I need to know there are people who truly understand the concept of honesty and integrity and don't twist them to suit the occasion...*looks at Missus C....
Straightforward and forthright, who find the cloak of secrecy repellant, and the employment of druglords and Crime Bosses disgusting...
Uhoh!  There I go again, whistling in the wind..*grins... My Need To Know is regarded as a joke, is it not Jannie?  A joke that's wearing thin right now...

Give us back the Scorpions why don't you?  Unfettered and free to go after the REAL criminals that people these pages, unlike the Hawks who may only do what Dramat tells them... *sighs... I'm well aware that there were/are corrupt members in both Units, and I'm betting Booysens knows just who they are... *winks...
How often has he approached his Seniors with a name, only to be told to drop the investigation and leave it alone?  That he should concentrate only on those names given to him? 
Selebi's outing shook me briefly, but he is still a long way off being incarcerated, as is his good chum and Pimp, Nayager...
And in the background you still see the portly and smug Agliotti, as he comfortably keeps 10 steps ahead of the Law by means of the Big Brother technology he was given to oversee...

Barnabas, OTOH, has been careful to stay out of the limelight.. He can't afford to be linked to the SBV Heist and reveal how he came to be sitting so close to our Head of Intelligence... He remains Overlord of the Drug Empire here in the Zone, but has added Information Theft to his portfolio... Never had it quite so good hey Earl?   *waves...
As each day younger and younger kids are induced to try your products and become enslaved customers ?

The Good Captain Alvin Peters has been returned to Dodge City to concentrate on the drug scene?  How does he feel, knowing that no matter how hard he and his team work, it's an exercise in futility?  That it will always and forever be the small fry he's lucky to catch, and there is no hope of stopping the flood while Barnabas remains on the throne?

See Janneman - I don't believe the line that these criminals who were handed such enormous power via the BB Technology are themselves being monitored... Nope.. That's just bullshit and the fact that Balliram and Nayager are still in control of anything at all, proves it... *shrugs...
BTW - Is it a coincidence that there's been a marked lack of litter on my verge this past 2 weeks?  Sloppy...*snorts...

Wednesday 25th August at 5.05am..

Geez, I'm baffled here Balliram... I thought that was what had made me so 'special' to you all these years you've kept me on such a short leash?  The force with which you can knock me over repeatedly, knowing I'll get right back up yap yap yapping as always?  Your sick delight that the old Fool just didn't know when to stay down?
I can tell you don't find this trait quite so amusing anymore... *sighs.. How?  Oh, just little things Creep... Like the stab of pain felt by the GW when he got out of bed yesterday morning and had to resort to Voltaren? Like when I cleared out my two Nokia's Call Registers at bedtime last night?  Something I do fairly regularly thinking the bricks don't have the space and will get jammed up?
The new screen icon turned out to be that Call Divert had been activated... Whether your mischief or not, it worked...  So I went through all the usual Missed Calls, Received Calls and Dialled numbers and deleted them... What did I find sitting there in Dialled numbers, but one of the two I have in my directory for Missus C...*blinks...
I've not rung her for weeks, not in error nor deliberately.. Besides, of those two numbers, when I DO call her, it's not the one that showed up last night...
Another thuggee style warning?  Your obsession simply leaves mine standing! 
I went into the loo at 4.55am earlier and guess what?  The wireless doorbell rang straight away... My visits are seldom that urgent, so I came straight out and told the sleepy GW not to worry, it was just the Chop next door, before I carried on with my business...*gags... FAIL.

Am I taking strain?  Hell yes.  Frankly I should have rolled over and died a long time ago, shouldn't I?  Right now your Masters aren't too thrilled with the situation at all, and don't care for the spotlight that so clearly shows their nefarious activities to all and sundry..
It shouldn't take much to finish off this trembly old fart, the way things stand... Just think Balliram... Once I'm done and dusted, it'll free you up to concentrate on all your other witless victims.. Delicious anticipation Sicko?  There you go then...

Will the Ballirams be remembered for their courage under fire, as between them, with the solid support of Top Players and what is simply the most up-to-date and brilliant technology available, they have beaten off a lone 65year-old most wretched toad?  A brave and heroic battle, engineered by one who professes to be no more than a skilled hacker, while wearing the Cracker of the Decade crown?
*It's 6.45am and the cordless phone behind me chirrups plaintively on it's own...*

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 25th August 2010 at 10.17am.