Friday, August 06, 2010

SECTION 205....?

(begun Wednesday 3rd August at 9.20pm...)

*I booted up the PC at 3.10pm and it was still loading ponderously when Nobby went berserk on the front deck next door.... Timing is everything hey Creep? *winks... I went out for a dekko and once again the pool storage cupboard is open and stuff lying about... Your tenant again Balliram?  Just a phonecall away?  One of the 'visitors' is lying down by the giant ficus tree, hardly even pretending... Look HERE....*grins..*

Pensioners rule...  I took myself to bed at 7.30pm to read for a while, and I guess I was lights out by 8.15pm tops..  I woke after 9.00pm to hear Nobby going bananas on the front deck and then heard the GW let Sophie out to join in the racket.. He said Missus Scrabble Player had called to say Joey had an intruder cornered temporarily in their yard, but that the guy had run down through the property and jumped into the valley...*yawns..

Not a night that Balliram had ordered No. 10's big spotlight facing St. Theresa's to be activated then?  *winks.. Not a night he'd asked the Scrabble Player to run the other light down on their kaia facing the Accountant's property?  How fortuitous for the would-be thief...*belches...  Mr. Nimble or one of his mates?  I'd given Soobrathi's cell number to No. 10 the other day and she'd called him when the shit hit the fan, and now said the van had arrived within minutes.. Nice one...

You'll forgive me for figuring that today's blog was the reason for tonight's visitor? *grins.. Not just idle gossip after all then?  Did I hit the nail on the head once again, and der Kommissar's ensuing rage had him fish out his little black book to arrange for the neighbourhood to be livened up a little?  *teeth...
Pre-arranged of course with his 'special' friend and powerline controller, Colin P. Balliram?  Make sure those beams are off tonight sweetheart?  *snorts...
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised were el Monstro to turn around and say he was out at a function and therefore wasn't aware of the mini drama at all... *winks again...

I had three deliberate wrong number calls to my cell on Tuesday.. Idle amusements set up by a bored Network Admin.. The third was from a wag who'd asked to speak to Sophie.. I said hang on, and then went back and said she was asleep.. He said he'd try later... Sadly, he didn't... *yawns...
Harmless fun?  That's the image he would have you buy, and you willingly oblige, fools that you are...

The character I'm way more familiar with, has broken glass spread across our driveway and decapitated toads left in our bird pool.. He watches and assists as nearby homes are broken into and assets stolen, and along with his Mentor can have guys jump your wall in minutes, with the help of whichever cameras he chooses to activate... He has his own home broken into and his own vehicles stolen....
Does Allen Spence still persist in denying the existence of these cameras?
Does he say I'm lying when I insist there's a computer program been given to unqualified non-electrical engineers that enables them to control individual power supplies?  *fascinated...
The Superintendent of Electricity for Durban more than qualifies for a lengthy stay at Kokstad's Max Security facility, along with the cheap thugs he consorts with... *belches...
Not long after publishing The Acid Test the TV screen was slammed off twice, causing me even at that stage to feel satisfied I'd scored a home run... Tonight's little episode next door confirms this...*beams...

And now, if I may turn to the purported Good out there and ask exactly what it is you're waiting for? Blood?  What possible reason can you have for not shutting down this pair of morons immediately?  *looks at the Strategist...
Don't tell me you're in a corner there Jannie.. You've nurtured and fostered Colin P. Balliram for years as one of your prize performers, and you've known long enough that he runs with a pack of lowlife criminals second to none... *vomits profusely...

The mere fact that he and Nayager have such control over the neighbourhood fixed lines and cellphones is all the proof I need of the Telecoms industry's part in this foulness.... Government orders?  Pfftt.... Will you protest that you have insisted he cool it, and you can do no more than that?
Come, you guys have had over 10 years to refine your game plan, and it must surely have included the probability that several of the criminals you employ would go rogue?
That giving common-or-garden thugs such immense power was ultimately going to cook their rotten heads?
Are instances like this simply moved and added to the column heading Organised Chaos and Fear and considered a plus?  *pukes..

Eh - I'm ranting and that's a waste of energy... I'm off back to bed to try pick up the threads of a dream I was having when Nayager's organised entertainment woke me..*waves..

Thursday 5th August at 4.45am...

No surprise to find I've overslept..*grins.. Has Tweedledumb's rage cooled overnight, or have he and his lackeys got big plans for the day?  *looks at Lazzie curiously..   Another closet misogynist offended by the suggestion that women could bring about the ruin of this once laughably titled top cop?  As the so-called righthand man to our new Station Head, I'm guessing there's a lot of bottled up rage and frustration there...*grins..
There were two of you that day at Siripath Field, October 2008.. For the life of me I can't remember who the other officer was, that stood where we simply couldn't avoid you as we arrived... Anyone I know?  Were I suddenly to remember, would it change things at all?

LATER at 5.30am..

As I put a light on in the lounge at about 5am Balliram almost crackled as he arrived in the wireless cable behind the TV...  Any attempt at stealth was cast aside tempestuously... Arrogance + rage = irrational behaviour....
*The cordless phone behind me gives a comfortable chirrup as I sit here, and I wonder briefly how he'd manage without me... *eyeroll... Pretty much the reason he gets out of bed after all these years, though if he can't control his ill-temper he may find himself going cold turkey sooner than he'd planned..
He has old Missus Purdon earmarked as my replacement?  I'm guessing she wouldn't give him half the sick satisfaction he gets from attacking our home, but I would say that, wouldnt I? *cackles..*

By now even I'd admit I probably need some sort of trauma counselling.. For every reminder this poor creature feels it necessary to send me, be it Server Not Found, his house alarm, the sudden chirrup from our cordless phone or whatever, I confess I find these things strangely companionable, more than anything else..
Like my shrieking ears, I guess I'm more disturbed when he goes silent than when he throws his weight around...
As much as he is obsessed, do I confess he's like a filthy habit that would be hard to do without....I'm willing to try.

Friday 6th August at 4.55am..

The Hawks are OWNED...? Ag man, I know that... Anwar Dramat would've been hand-picked by our Head of Intelligence FFS.... Why then do I waste my time and yours by continuing to call for aid in that direction?  When in the cold light of day I know that even Booysens and Loggenberg have to answer to their Superior's orders?  That while the ShaikBoyz are in power, there's no way the curry mafia's ties to Barnabas will ever be investigated... That Selebi's trips to Durban would also have netted him hefty sacks of cash similar to those given him by Agliotti..

I've told you before how it was our Network Admin's good buddy and Mentor Nayager, who would collect the Police Commissioner from the airport and install him at the Blue Waters Hotel, before procuring whatever female company Selebi fancied...
Who was the middleman that actually handed over the payouts down this way?  Will there be a record anywhere of meetings between Earl Michael Barnabas and Jackie Selebi? Unlikely....

*At 5.10am the wind gusts through the still dark valley and there's a loud thump outside by our garden door...Balliram's unofficial tenant again? *yawns...*

It's common knowledge that the Druglord is a slippery fellow and has for the most part avoided prosecution over the years.. He would have been extra careful in the matter of payouts to the Police Commissioner, in the light of his new role as Liaison Officer/Owner of the Zone, to the ShaikBoyz... *shrugs...

That little cream car was back on el Monstro's driveway when I finally got home yesterday at 2.30pm.. Hunkered down behind the shrubs, but visible enough for me to take a picture HERE and mention it out loud.. *grins.. I got busy after that and when I next glanced up it had vanished!  I'd blogged in The Acid Test of seeing this vehicle at 11.30am on Wednesday sitting in the same place.... Oddly enough, once I'd taken that picture it wasn't long afterwards that Balliram's own vehicle had replaced it....
Does our Network Admin engage in these games merely for his own amusement or is he handsomely reimbursed for this time-wasting nonsense? *fascinated...

The charming Lungi has apparently left their employ and Missus C cited Reason 115 for her disappearance... (See Page 403 of the SpiesRUS manual - A sick child.)  That would make Lungi what?  The twenty third domestic employed over a period of some ten years?  Some sort of record?  And yes, I've tried to keep track of the string of pleasant women who've worked next door, and who I was told on more than one occasion were dismissed for theft...*bolt-eyed.. Look who's talking now.... Enough..

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 6th August 2010 at 4.11pm.