Wednesday, August 04, 2010

THE ACID TEST...

(begun Monday 2nd August at 2.25pm...)

*Hmm... it connected quick enough, but Mozilla Firefox declines to load... Balliram not in position?  In the can?*

I'm struggling to get back into doing just twenty minutes a day on the Orbitrek, after too long a break.. This morning I asked the GW if I could borrow his tough little FM portable radio while I 'walk', to relieve the boredom..
Use the iPod?  Are you kidding me?  *horrified... After MissMalice next door killed two Sony Walkman players, a car radio AND my kid's little stereo for starters?  Naa, I don't think I'll chance it thanks....
There's nothing wrong with the GW's radio and I'm hoping that if Balliram finds it irresistible, it may just wake the old man from his prolonged coma.. Hardly likely I know, but.... *fingers crossed...

I've just been out on the front lawn to take a picture of the mulberry tree.. I'd almost finished clicking away when my cellphone rang indoors and I trudged in, just as it stopped ringing....Does yours do that often?  Rings when you're busy elsewhere and you have to find the darned thing and then it stops?  So then I go to Received Calls and there's nary a single number, so I look in Missed Calls and that's empty too.. Details?  Nope, nothing there... *shrugs... Very often it simply says No Number....
Then I turn and look at the unfortunate morons that hold supreme control over my phones and I have the answer... *eyeroll...

Ask yourselves how they get the timing so perfect?  How do they know when the phone is inside and I'm outside?  Taking a chance?  Coincidence?  You think?  *cackles... With the amount of beams criss-crossing our property, not to mention the cameras about, there's not a corner these idiotic Perverts can miss....
I sometimes wonder if Missus C isn't totally nauseated by her Sicko's obsession... Hell, she can squeal her ignorance of any monitoring as long and as loud as she likes... Many of you know the truth of the matter... *winks...
If Balliram had a brain, he'd concede at least that we ARE guinea-pigs for the Big Brother Project, and quit trying to deny something he's been crowing about for years... And WIMMEN can talk?  *falls over...

What's with Kapersky going bananas while I'm in blogger.com?  Now for something completely different?  I take it all as it comes, you Plonker...
Having used the words Remote and Threatening in the same sentence a while ago, you have no idea how the Cretin has since upped the amount of chirrups... *roffels.. Is he for real?  Or rather, are YOU for real for buying any single item of crud from these Snake-oil Salespeople?  *puzzled...
Sense of humour failure?  What used to impress and delight, if turn me pale, no longer has the magic it once held.. Since seeing the devastating physical effects this vindictive DickHead's games have had on the innocent, my laughter has acquired a rather hollow ring to it...

Tuesday 3rd August at 3.50am..

It appears that young Captain Soobrathi has martyred himself for the Cause, and has graciously accepted the role of SAPS Representative designated to attend our CPF Meetings... *applauds... Once again his appearance last night turned our little gathering into a positive, upbeat affair and I remembered both der Kommissar and Salacious Crumb giving the same little speech that he duly trotted out, that our Forum was ahead of the rest in attitude... *winks.. So, what's changed?  For starters, the chap responds and gets things done...
The acid test is - would I call him if I were personally in trouble?

I guess you all know the answer to that one *sighs... Though I don't hesitate to point those in need in his direction, (and that would include my immediate family), there's no way I would expect him to stick his neck out to save me...*grins.. Pretty much the same applies to the Good Superintendent (now Colonel).. A kind and tolerant man despite that he is well aware of my *ahem* 'position' in the Community, and the role that I fill as the Village Idiot...
If undeserved in the past, by now my mouth has earned me my pariah status, and I won't dispute this... *shrugs...
Besides, it's not like I'm ever really alone, is it now?  *looks at el Monstro....

The Wireless song was loud and clear last night, before I left for the Meeting at 6.30pm.. This morning sitting here at the desk I hear nada except for the occasional car heading down the Freeway.. Even the local dogs are silent for the moment....
Were I to press the two victims of knife muggings over in West Riding last week for details, would I find remarkable similarities to our own Mr. Nimble?  Has he been temporarily redeployed to engage in his activities elsewhere?  He'll be back..*shrugs..

The most delicious gossip yet came to light last night, and though it's at least third-hand, you deserve to share it...
That the second Missus Nayager is in actual fact a higher-ranking police officer than her criminally perverted, woman-abusing husband and that she has sworn to destroy him, come hell or high water... True or not, a titillating scenario under the circumstances... *bolt-eyed...
It trashes my theory of her as a cowed and terrified victim of der Kommissar's ongoing abuse, despite that she had to resort to a court interdict to have his service pistol removed...
An order that you will recall was ignored when One-Eyed Jack merely signed out another firearm the following day in order to brandish it at the Good Superintendent, and blame him for his marital woes...*laughing..

Wouldn't it be perfect if it turned out in the end to be the very women this Monster has abused, that led to his ultimate downfall?  It appears we're still a long way from this happy outcome, and it begs the question - who is it that continues to pay the enormous and hard-earned fees required by Nayager's Attornies?
As a top-of-the-range Criminal Lawyer, Anand Nepaul doesn't come cheap, and someone out there is seeing to it that he is handsomely paid to continue defending this thug...
Would the Peer of the Realm, Earl Michael Barnabas, have any idea who this long-suffering Patron could be?
Have several misguided and extremely wealthy businessmen been persuaded to continue backing Nayager against all odds?  Or is Barnabas himself now forced to dig deep into his own ill-gotten gains, in a last ditch attempt to retain his so-useful Monkey?  *looks at the Telecoms Agent...
If you don't know the answer to this conundrum already, you most certainly have the means of solving the riddle.. Or is it not in the interests of the Big Brother Project to reveal the truth?

While I thoroughly enjoyed reading Investec Knows What you Did Last Summer in the 130 Issue of the August Noseweek, I found the reports of the tapping devices installed by Seun Briel to be just so yesterday.. All in all a magnificent smokescreen that works brilliantly in favour of the Information Theft Scheme...
No mention was made of the look-alike Wireless cabling now quietly replacing the standard fixed lines either.. *grins...
Will the pseudo-Telkom Tech be charged for impersonation?  Like hell he will....
Much as Kebble's murderer is being near deified in the Press, is this the trend today.. What would probably have been perceived as criminal just 15 years ago, is now regarded as the norm.. *eyeroll.. Progress, she is a funny thing...

Wednesday 4th August at 4.16am..

From where I'm sitting right now, the toddler's dormitories over at the base-station sit in darkness.. *startled...
The lights that have run consistently through the night from those upstairs rooms and from the kitchen and renovated area downstairs, are out, as are the lights shining from the Senior Boys Hostel over to Mayville.. *baffled... Only one of the three biggies on the Sister's quarters verandah and the powerful light at the Recreation Centre are active... Hmm.. No, there's another one on behind the covered parking area...

If I could be bothered to climb my stairs to the street, I've no doubt I'd find a biggie running from the kid's dorms.. A light carefully hidden among the other pretty lights reflected in that clever finish that's been applied to just those windows.. *vomits...
I smile wryly to myself at the few occasions in the past that Balliram has chosen to douse so many lights, and how I would fantasize that he'd gotten wind of some Human Rights investigator lurking in the area.. What a joke, when even the WHO have been persuaded to sit back and allow this gigantic experiment to go ahead unhindered...  Tinnitus anyone?  *winks...

It's now 4.35am and there's no little excitement out in the dark... The dogs began over in Grindrod and the alarm was picked up eventually by Butch and Spanky at No. 12, which got the two white rats up and running.. A small dog yaps endlessly in the distance, and whatever it's saying is enough to keep Fat Sophie's noisy interest...

Fifteen years for a man I swore would never see the inside of a jail cell? Ouch!  Both Selebi and Nayager must be privy to explosive stolen information, which I'd foolishly assumed would keep them safe from prosecution.. My bet is that they've both been warned of the messy and fatal consequences should they so much as whisper of the Information Theft Scheme...
I bet they've tried desperately to blackmail several of their more important victims to no avail, and by now have been told they could meet a similar end to that of Att. Sham and his unfortunate family... A grisly thought and very real....

Had any fires in your town lately?  Any inexplicable electrically caused conflagrations?  Is Nigel, Johannesburg, on the Grid already, or was the Pieter Wessels Retirement Village being rigged up as some sort of base-station and a gung-ho unqualified Controller managed to start the blaze?  It's thought that an inmate smoking started the fire.. Bullshit!  If asked, would any of the survivors recollect new lighting recently installed around the property?
More casualties of war?  A war purported to be against the Corrupt, but in actual fact in many areas, RUN by Druglords and Crime Bosses...*spews....

LATER at 11.30am...

There's a cream-coloured car parked behind the now carefully cultivated shrubbery at the bottom of the Creep's driveway and I hear someone moving about quietly next door... *interested... A vehicle borrowed, as suggested on Page 521 of the SpiesRUS manual in order to confuse the pokey-nosed neighbours? *grins...

I have a correction to make.. In my blog A Travesty Of Justice published on Saturday 31st July at 12.41pm, I had said that B.Snr had been asked to allow a youth to occupy his servants quarters... A lad that had popped up twice as I'd pulled onto my verge alone..
This morning I got the real picture...
Turns out it's in fact the youth's employer that now shelters at the bottom of B.Snr's garden, claiming he has no roof due to a domestic dispute... A man who is busy on a project behind Challenge, in or near Hatton Avenue...*pricks up ears...
May I take a flyer and guess that this project is very much Big Brother related?    Hmm.. Challenge.. Durban and Coastal Home for the Mentally disabled?  Something like that ja..
Is this institution, like St. Theresa's, to become some sort of base-station, or at the very least to acquire a load more technology to enhance the Blessed Wireless signal?
Surely an increase in microwave activity will have a severely detrimental affect on many of the inmates?  Oh, hang on, it's a DRUGLORD overseeing the Project here in the Zone, so no worries about any stupid old human rights stuff... *gags...

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 4th August 2010 at 1.09pm.