Thursday, August 12, 2010

BOOT-LICKING....

(begun Thursday 12th August at 3.35am...)

Is that a collective groan I hear, when I kick off with the hands thing?  Be it just the Creep and the bot, or with luck you're still paying any attention at all, it doesn't really matter.. I find it fascinating, and I'm holding the darned pen, so there..

Sheer coincidence maybe, but I woke only the once after 2am and my fingers were a bit numb is all.. Nothing else.. *bolt-eyed..
OTOH, let me tell you about B.Snr.
Months back I told you he was dealing with real pain between his wrist and his elbow... Sufficiently bad that he took himself to the GP, who didn't have a clue and gave him some ointment (Voltarin, I think).  B. Sr. said it barely touched the pain...  Yesterday he said the pain has spread now right up to his shoulder joint and it's disturbing his sleep....
The temptation to boil on over and shriek at the pathetic Chop at No. 6 is huge, but instead I'll ask you politely to pay close attention here...

When I spoke of B.Snr's pain to the GW and said it was his left arm, my old man said it sounded like it may be heart trouble.. Can this be?  *looks at PeterCh... Even though its 2010 it seems like much of doctoring is a hit and miss affair and a great deal of guessing still goes on.. If B.Snr's discomfort began in his left wrist and then was isolated between the wrist and elbow joint for months on end, only now including his shoulder, would you care to give me an educated guess of the cause?

If it was a heart problem, why would the pain have begun at the wrist joint and not higher up?  You're going to tell me it can happen, and it's transferred pain etc.?  Godforbid...
Balliram will tell you the guy is 70 and that B.Snr's health problems have nothing to do with his control over the powerlines and mast... Bollocks!
I of course will refute that statement with my last breath... *snarls...

See, you've not met B.Snr.  I swear he looks to be in his fifties tops, and is as fit as a fiddle... He survived the first two attempts made via the mast and powerlines to knock him off in 2005, and is a classic Thick-Skin who doesn't even appear to suffer the microwave buzzing/tinnitus...  I've reported fairly diligently on the results Balliram has achieved with Missus B.Snr and that her wrists and hands are now so bad that the pain wakes her in the dead of night..(like my sister in Lichfield?)

Are you going to come out of the shadows there Jannie and actually do something for the innocents at No. 4, or will you continue to say it's out of your control?  It's not looking good at the moment for the precious Project, never mind the lowlife creatures your Superiors have employed to run the damned thing..*teeth... The blast-off victims never stood a chance of getting any form of compensation for the injustice served on them in 2005.  In fact I'd go so far as to say you were all highly entertained by it...*vomits...

There is simply no excuse for what's being deliberately done to those good people by a person who should have been locked up a long time ago.... Hysterical and unfounded ranting?  You think?
PeterCh is the only one I know of that may be qualified to give an opinion here, and I'd be interested to hear it BEFORE my friend ends up in a box, due to stress if nothing else...
B.Snr. says he's going back to the GP and will probably end up having a scan on his shoulder at Addington.. Will he ultimately be added to the growing Casualty of War list, when it's so obvious he's a victim of deliberate and methodical abuse?  MyGOD people!  Isn't it time you raised your voices here? Time that you overrode the silken endless lies trotted out by the Sweeper, desperate to conceal her husband's true nature?

Come then PeterCh - the pain that began in his wrist and spread to his elbow, and now only months later, to his shoulder .. A diagnosis please?  I say it's the Broadband/Wireless Networking system technology used by Colin P. Balliram, and you?

If Karl Muller has indeed been persuaded to drop the charges against iBurst, who was it that managed to change his mind?  If I were a Project Author, I'd have gone with Leonard Els of the Physics Dept. here at the Mother of all Base Stations.. After all, who better than a boffin to convince another boffin?  Have faith?  He's not a pushover?

It has to be common knowledge by now that I'm partial to a laugh.. Trouble is, trapped in a corner and totally clueless, I laughed for far too long, and it took the Asherville braai to finally sober me up... Disturbingly, there are plenty of you out there who still find our Network Admin's behaviour amusing, despite overwhelming evidence to show he's little more than a bullying thug and a criminal to boot...
The caller who rang to speak to Sophie the other day, is a classic case in point...  Someone who needed to bolster his self-importance?  To crow briefly to his fellow wuggers of his derring-do?
My own amusement was sadly short-lived, and I guess overridden by the realisation the majority of you have no idea of the level of criminals you're merrily consorting with... *sighs..
Young adults who will consider that at 70 B.Snr. is expendible, and that for me to suggest there is foulplay involved is ridiculous in the extreme.. Right?   You've already forgotten Ballirams relationship to Earl Michael Barnabas and to his close friend and Mentor, the Crooked Nayager?  Or have the Courageous Couple managed to blind you there as well?

What's PAGAD's stance on the Druglord ruling the Zone?  *interested... Have the majority of members been convinced by our Head of Intelligence and his boetie to overlook Earl Michael Barnabas, and to concentrate on all that can be achieved for the Muslim community by promoting the Information Theft Scheme?  I guess that would be a yes..?
This despite clear indications that the Zone is being flooded with banned substances on a grand scale?  You know this, and you also know that Barnabas is as much the Drug Overlord for the Zone as he ever was, in spite of the ten years of careful pretense... *eyeroll.. WTF are you waiting for?

I think you've left it too late and allowed yourselves to be beguiled by the grandiose promises made to you by the ShaikBoyz...*snorts.. The Muslim community have permitted themselves to be led by the nose as much as anyone else, despite (or because of) the rewards visible everywhere you look...*sighs.. Idiotically naive that I am, I'm still able to stand back and watch as the careful manipulation continues... I only have to recall those two carefully posed pictures of the Whisperer, timeously placed in the Press, for me to see through the Oscar-winning performance..
Bear in mind that I'm qualified, as I cut my teeth so to speak on so many of our local Dodge City AmDram Society's performances over the years... *winks...
I can smell a ham a mile off...*looks at Schabir....

What's up?  Cat got your tongue?  Struck rigid with fear at the realisation that the wickedness I've recounted has all been the truth and is in fact, not even the half of it?   That your mirth at my yells for aid was misplaced?  That in the matter of the deliberate attacks on myself, my neighbours, and other members of our CPF to name a few, I've not been exaggerating in any way?
Maybe you're right.. Maybe its better for YOUR health to kowtow before these criminals and lick their boots.. I did that myself for way too long and where did it get me? *grins...

I've just been out in the dark with the dogs and it's chilly out there, just the way I like it... But then I've got a cozy little home to keep me warm, unlike many of the innocent pawns over at the Kennedy jondolo... Would you tell Ms Amanda Khumalo at Transnet to come back with more mattresses and blankets and that they're short on baby formula of all things?

LATER at 3.30pm

I've just spoken to B.Snr again, and he said he had his heart checked at the clinic recently and it's fine..
May I then safely assume that the methods the Creep uses to make our lives miserable physically, have been assessed as non-life threatening and just really, really, really useful?  *spews mightily....
Of course the stress may yet lead to legitimate health problems, but that's not your concern is it?

BTW, I see in today's Gazette that the fire at the Lawyer's premises in Cowey Road wasn't the only blaze that day..  Another house-fire, this time in Percy Osborne Road.. Are you lot having fun or what?  *shakes head...
Call me what you will, but I'll settle for Mystic Meg, the way I'm going...*grins...
You're going to wake in the night anytime soon and smell burning?  Anyone's guess, judging from the *coughs* quality of Operatives employed to manage the power circuits....

It's been a stupendously beautiful day.. Warm in the sun and cold in the shade, and I collected a whole sack of smiles on my travels.... Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 12th August 2010 at 8.03pm.