Saturday, July 31, 2010

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE...

(begun Friday 30th July at 7.00am..)

I nodded back off and fell into a really busy dream... I was in a packed classroom at the Sherwood Primary School over in Sandringham Place and the pupils were all sitting at their desks looking at me, with their hands up in the air.. Age-wise I s'pose it must have been the Standard fives and they were supporting me in some way.. Dead serious they were, but they were backing me, and I was so surprised by this that I found myself walking down Jan Smuts to the corner where the KFC stands.. Only it wasn't the Chicken outlet but the old building that used to stand there decades back.. It was hosting a function and there were tables and chairs set up outside and cops everywhere, mostly in uniform....

Inside the high-ceilinged old building was a magnificent buffet laid out and there was some serious top brass milling about..Every now and then someone would amble by and greet me but I don't remember recognizing anyone in particular..*shrugs.. It was a long afternoon with all sorts of odd conversations and happenings, and I was one of the last to leave.. That's round about when I began to get anxious, and for the life of me couldn't remember where I'd left my car, so I woke up... (A recurring dream and very real..*laughing).

My dreams are not anything bizarrely predictive, but almost every facet can usually be broken down to something I've either read, seen, heard, or been thinking about the day before.. Still, I found it interesting enough to share..
Two texts arrived ten minutes ago.. One to tell me to read this morning's Mercury for an update on Nayagers shenanigans and the other to say 'call me. Do U love me?' from +27721762122 and which according to the details was sent on the 29th... Hmm....

LATER at 9.25am..

I had to nip out earlier and on the way home I stopped off at the Engen garage shop to pick up the paper.  As I walked in, one of the two cash registers operating, died.. *blinks.. So what?  Yesterday as I strolled through those same doors, all the ceiling lights in the shop went out... The owner looked at me sideways today and said 'there's always trouble when you walk in'... *looks at it's pathetic trackers... Tread softly goondaboyz, or you'll have me parting the Red Sea soon enough... A little finesse is a good thing.. *snorts at itself...

Before I'd even left the house I had a call from Sue the Book.. You know her old lady lives up in the Moth cottage next to Barnabas' ex, the fair Carol F?  Anyways, it turns out that either Carol or young Baron had called in the cutters to take down the enormous tree on their boundary line and the old lady was petrified it would fall on her roof...
Why would Barnabas' protege suddenly decide to upgrade his LOS after all this time?  Does he now want direct and easier access to systems he's previously been forced to request from Balliram?  *interested..

I'd been standing up the top waiting for the GW to arrive and pick me up after 10am yesterday when a dodgy looking pedestrian strolled down Carol's by-road, crossed the street and stood at No. 4's gates, hidden behind the huge garvies...  The GW cruised slowly past and I called B.Snr to say the guy was at his gates and he said OK... We did a u-turn and by the time we came back down the chap was already walking along the freeway feed-on heading for the city... *shrugs...
When I pulled onto the verge this morning at 9.00am, out he bobbed again and he went to stand by B.Snr's gates once more.. This time I parked the car and walked over the road to where I could see him and called out was he working there, to which he replied yes...
Nonetheless I called B.Snr again, and this time was told that 'someone he knew' was fitting aircons higher up Jan Smuts and had asked him to allow the youth to sleep in his servant's quarters... *startled..
I've no idea why I think it's interesting enough to note here, but I'm doing it anyways...*grins...
We now have Mr. Nimble and this other new guy camped right on our doorstep in full view of Nayager and Balliram's cameras... You've a plan then Crumb?  There's a reason behind their recent arrival?  Have I not got a photo of B.Snr's new tenant lurking over under the gumtrees?  *wonders..

Nayager is out on bail and I swear he's back on duty at the Bluff Station... Free to carry on both during and after hours, heading organised crime with the help of his aide and confidante Balliram, despite overwhelming proof that he's a criminal... *shrugs.. Don't come with BS 'innocent till proven guilty' crud.. That little gem is trotted out so selectively these days, it gaggable...

LATER at 3.00pm.

As I'd tacked on in a PS  to The Quick-Change Artist, el Monstro's house alarm was set off for the first time today while I was editing my previous blog... It rang it's full course three times before the ADT guy arrived and I watched as he opened the gate with the functioning arm, went in and reset the arm before leaving.. That was it.
Had Missus C called them to say it was malfunctioning and would he reset the arm if he was in the area?  *winks.. The only thing that is malfunctioning would be Balliram himself.  (Oh, and our TV screen that died at the same point).

As with my own uncle, Councillor Pepler considers I've elevated my interest to the local criminals to beyond plausible..*grins.. I guess if I'm slow, he could safely be categorised as a dinosaur?  He too would always cautiously insist the der Kommissar was a good cop, in spite of being regularly told otherwise... Ooops!  *cackles...

It sticks in my craw that One-Eyed Jack is back in uniform nogal, and this is apparently once again due to an oversight by the Prosecution.  To slip up once is possible, but twice, and on a similar minor point of law?  I'd been given to understand that the Hawk's Prosecutor was clued up, and yet Nepaul had Nayager back on the streets without breaking sweat... *applauds.. Police Commissioner Hatman Cele dances to Mo  Shaik's tune by allowing this Pig to continue contaminating the SAPS uniform..*disappointed...
Is Cele aware that his own homes are bugged to the max and ALL his calls monitored?  *guesses it's way too late to trot out that more than obvious fact...

Saturday 31st July at 3.45am..

This morning I woke to the stark realisation that however minor a role I've played in this Game, it may soon be over, due to mechanical failure...*grins..
It frustrates me no end to think that since Allen Spence first rigged up the monitoring technology here, back in 2004, no proper scientific studies were begun on the affects this would have on the immediate area..
It seems such an incredible waste of an opportunity is all.. Sure, by now you all know what to look out for, but incredibly, have chosen to either write me off as unhinged, or find it amusing...

My insistence that the overwhelming increase in EMR and the constant 'testing' run by this unqualified Cracker has altered the canine population's hearing drastically, could be proved should the PTB have been remotely interested... As far as the residents are concerned it hasn't just been the elderly affected either, as I would remind you that No. 11's eldest claimed he could hear frequency changes at least five years back, while Sue the Book's kid would also make a fascinating case study... Alas, there's been neither the time nor inclination (and most certainly not the funds), to record what is probably history in the making...

Or have I missed the boat again?  Are there already vast archives hidden away of studies done years ago, showing the devastating effects this technology has on humans, animals and the ecology?  Are the effects in fact so well documented that the likes of Leonard Els anticipated them and warned the Project Authors that a really sharp team of Damage Controllers was a number 1 priority?

My howls of outrage may have done no more than amuse and entertain you and certainly won't have lessened the atrocities committed daily by the Charmer next door... Acts of deliberate malice carried out via the power officially given to him, and not restricted to us alone....
The dragging of the State Prosecutor's feet led to Nayager once again wriggling free, and it's beginning to look more and more like an orchestrated 'lapse' and less like a genuine oversight...
Did I not predict that the judicial process would be deliberately stalled for as long as possible? As so it was...

I've not forgotten the Reservist's call and debate whether or not to share his theory on the attack on Matthysen's home with you... Though his reasoning is sound (doubtless why it hadn't occurred to me) I guess he can put it on his own blog? Gotcha!  *grins...

I'd heard someone busily chopping away in the valley late yesterday afternoon.. It was dusk before they finally emerged over on the steep bank the other side of the valley.. Two young teens tasked to cut down all the young saplings which would otherwise, in a year or so, ruin the so-desirable LOS...*vomits.. Who pays them for their labours?  For a change I don't consider Dawood of the Roseann cc. to be the guilty party, but rather on this occasion, those that run the base station at St. Theresa's...*looks at Baron...
You're in the mood for felling trees.. Those kids following your orders?  I'm briefly nauseated at the thought of how you intend to reimburse those two youngsters for their work... Unlikely that actual cash will change hands hey Baron?  *spits..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 31st July 2010 at 12.27pm