Friday, July 02, 2010

A LIGHT ON THE HORIZON ….?

(begun Wednesday 30th June at 2.00pm…)


 I’ve just been up to hang onto the gates against the gusting wind, as the GW headed off to the shops.. Still the Mothership continues to run HERE during daylight hours, as does THIS overhead just the other side of the Freeway bridge… Negligible cost compared to losing the cables Al?  Codseffingwallop mate!  First off, WHAT cable, and secondly you add those two bigguns to the entire length of Sydney or Umgeni Roads, whose lights are generally burning when we’re in the area on a Thursday, not to mention whole circuits running in Umhlanga and La Lucia and everywhere you look.
Negligible SE VOET and cable theft SE GAT Meneertjie!  *wags wrinkled finger….

Both Telkom and the Muni's Electricity Departments have a neat arrangement in place to have copper and cabling stolen in whatever area is next on their agenda to be wired to the Grid..  Shifty, shabby looking contractors for the most part, who, if approached, could probably produce proof of employment, but if left to their own devices as they generally are, could be fingered as possible thieves once the cabling/copper is gone… Clever…

Thursday 1st July at 4.25am..

I'd thought the interference as I typed up yesterday's blog had been restricted to a dropped iBurst connection.  The TV had been off at the time.  When I turned it on a bit later I found the screen had been blacked out and I had to reset it..  Quite a nasty smack after all… *looks at el Monstro…

Was it last year or the one before, that a ‘Good Samaritan’ had printed out a blog for Missus B.Snr. and delivered it in an effort to cause mischief?  Did they claim concern for No. 4’s welfare at the time?  *curious… So, where are you now?   When B.Snr’s Missus is suffering so badly as a direct result of Balliram’s attentions?   Come – stand up and be counted why don’t you?  *snarls…
With her welfare so close to your heart, you'll be aware that she resorted to seeking medical advice about the pains in her wrists and hands on Monday.  You'll of course know that the Doctor couldn’t give her an explanation and sent her away with pain-killers?   Are you LISTENING?!!  Or is your concern a selective thing after all, and your main goal all along was to cause a rift between us? *teeth…

I speak the truth when I say that the levels of what I can only through ignorance call EMR have been escalated over the past week by a ridiculous amount. Yesterday alone it was nausea, crushing pressure in the ears and pain… So I take it in my stride, fully aware that were I to stop blogging the attacks would continue anyways…*shrugs..
That you collectively condone the same fare being handed out to B.Snr’s family is astonishing, if not downright sickening… Naturally it's of great interest to me to wonder whether these hugely escalated attacks are wholly independent, or taking place on the advice from someone higher up this line of corruption…

It would be futile were the unfortunate low-life that is Balliram, to say that No 4’s sufferings are entirely my responsibility, though this is possibly how his sick bullying mind works…*belches…  I've tried remaining silent for days at a time, only to find that this has enraged our Network Admin as much as my continued efforts to publish the truth… *yawns…

Has van Zyl’s cynical amusement finally become an irritation bordering rage?  Are my dogged cries in his direction becoming an embarrassment?   Surely not!   I am the Jester, the Amusement, and the Clown, whose terror and bewilderment has had you all splitting your sides over the years… Why would the Strategist reward my cavortings by giving Balliram carte blanche to do his very worst after all my years of dedicated Service?  *coughs….
I’ve lost my appeal?  
*it’s now 5.00am and right outside the window, I hear something like some keys being jangled.  A cat brushed against something?  More engineered SPFX?  shrugs….*
So, where was I?  The persistent and new niggling ache in my head when I rose yesterday, and the overwhelming nausea that followed but eventually faded?
Balliram as a Cracker has always prided himself on his stealth has he not?   Alas, when it comes to the Secret Agent stuff he’s proven himself a total failure..

I guess the problem lies with his desperate desire for recognition on the one hand, and his sheer terror at being caught on the other?  
A second light bulb had popped the day before yesterday.. Not the desk lamp again, but a wall fixture this time.. Clearly he’s pushing the envelope to see just how far he can go, and I can almost see and hear the bloodthirsty and inane mob egging him on… *grins…

Will the GW (apparently oblivious to most of the physical attacks and yet as much in the line of fire as this toad) be the first to succumb?  He recently reminded me that he has an amazingly high pain threshhold.. Is this part of the reason for his erm, insensitivity?  Or will it be a homestrike and the object of el Monstro’s bizarre ‘affections’ felled as easily as they plan to do with the gumtrees across the way?  *fascinated.. Either way, you would see the Courageous Couple distancing themselves from the scene with a skillful and practised alacrity, while waving a list of alibis as long as your arm!  *roffels..

When I took myself to bed last night the same headache I rose with, remained.. Unheard of in the past and worthy of adding to our Network Admins. Box of tricks after all…  Though I continue to ask for aid out of sheer habit, I no longer anticipate any assistance at all.. I guess self-preservation has become uppermost to the few that could have rescued us…

Johan Booysen’s attention will be redirected easily to other more pressing matters than investigating Colin P. Balliram’s links to the underworld and his unlawful control of the powerlines.. Tsk!  Did I say unlawful?  How will the amendment be worded, in the finest print you can find?  That the unqualified and criminal may now be given control of the population’s power and water supplies in pursuit of a secure and safe country for all?  Bwaahaahaa…!!!

LATER at 6.15am…

I really enjoyed last night’s Motherbody Meeting up at Dodge City, despite that my sms reminder never arrived and as a result we were a halfhour late..*winks..
The Chief Whip arrived not long before the Meeting ended, and I confess I'm still baffled by her job description.  Her insistence that it was up to the various leaders of the several Informal Settlements who attended, to see that the Councillors attended their Meetings, was met with amused astonishment, mine included...
I was of the opinion it was up to HER to officially see that Baig and Bachu performed their duties correctly.. Wrong again apparently… *snorts…

BTW, I went up top and took a picture of the gumtrees yesterday. I'll update the view regularly and report back as those trees are picked off one by one, for what it’s worth..*shrugs..

Friday 2nd July at 5.20am..

There was a blackout in Abrey Road yesterday between 3am and 5am..  Does this happen often or was it just a small gesture to recoup some of the enormous losses caused by the additional lighting to promote the blessed Signal?
The strike threatened by Eskom employees will suit the Project Authors nicely, whether it takes place during the WC or after.. I'm betting the strike will be used as an excuse for huge parts of the country to be left in the dark and freezing cold in weeks to come…
And still your average Wugger continues to believe that their participation is ultimately for the good of the country..*smiles…

Nayager made Page 3 of the Weekly Gazette yesterday as the Good Superintendent was exonerated of the assault charges the Abuser had laid against him… It amuses me no end that many of you will consider your homes to now be free of visiting Vermin… That you will actually believe the Serial Liar Balliram when he says he only ever eavesdropped on the orders of his ex-Good Buddy and Mentor… *roffels again..

How many of you will dare admit that you’ve tried the eavesdropping options and have developed quite a taste for it?  WUGS embrace the hacker mentality?  A shameful admission, but proves the value of the Strategist’s contribution IMO…
He and his colleagues will have spent years on the irc channels, persuading even the likes of the more mature (haha) IT friendly users that invading the Witless’ privacy was a pleasure they were entitled to… *looks at Peggy Allison…
Turns out that IcyHot was as manipulated as the rest of you.. Any physical aches and pains today Pegs?  Or have you managed to escape the fallout so far?
Were you elevated to Area Controller up your way? Do you too liaise with your local copshop and send regular texts to your neighbours, telling them which lights to activate on any given day/night to improve the signal for the WUG?   All the while knowing that the so-called ‘authorities’ (Agliotti and his ilk included), are piggy-backing into their homes as well?
Not your problem hey Peggy?  Just doing what you’re told? *spews…

My own self-generated *coughs* ailments put me in the unique position of being able to report on the effects of Balliram’s attentions via the powerlines without fear for my own physical well-being.. You get the picture by now… I've no need to exaggerate or lie when it comes to the strange symptoms caused by the DickHead and his malicious games… *belches….
Again, what continues to intrigue me is your collective callous complicity in allowing other innocents in the area to be so brutally treated..

The years of online indoctrination have been a resounding success have they not Jannie?  Your value to the Project simply cannot be understated, and I guess it's time for you to consider writing a book.. Hell, put me down for a copy if you will…*dances… On the plus side, did I see a flash of light (!) on the horizon while online last night, or was my cooked head deceiving me again?  The cavalry?  *waits in vain....

LATER at 2.10pm

So it’s a gift.  One that I may have declined, had the Crooks, Pinky and the Brain bothered to ask me..
Not a cloud in the sky and a nippy wind blowing mind you… The Mothership's lamps are off to all intents and purposes *winks…
We would have been seen the minute we arrived at the top step, plus of course those nifty little unavoidable beams.. Wherever he is (Dodge most likely), he’s as usual bored out of his gourd and immediately cranked up the audio amplification in the hopes of catching our scintillating conversation…. By the time I'd waved the GW on his way and was heading back downstairs, I had both toothache and earache… *yawns…  Magic!  Not content with that, as I walked through the back door he hit No. 16’s house alarm… It’s Friday right Balliram?  What better time to have a giggle at the Good Man’s expense?

Your ridicule at my assertions sails right on over my head, as I am well aware that there are several who fully understand what I'm saying and know it to be true… Guilty as sin for their involvement, it’s hardly likely they’re going to stand up and verify my words, now is it?  *laughing..

Peace julle..

---oOo---

Friday 2nd July 2010 at 8.21pm.