Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MALICE ABROAD….

(begun Wednesday 30th June at 3.35am…)


THIS large cream-coloured double door box stands on the corner of Summit Drive and West Riding Row, and as far as I know it belongs to Allen Spence’s coven, oops, I mean the Electricity Department.
Hard to tell whose is what these days, as I swear I've seen a Telkom dude sniffing inside of one before.. Then there's THIS one at the top of Harris Crescent, just below the Hall.   Check out both doors standing wide open as the tech studies it's innards.. I'd asked what it was for and blogged it at the time, but it's history now..
I must haul out my earlier albums and check, but there are at least two of these big cream boxes standing side by side next to the Sister’s quarters across the way…
I'm willing to bet if I were to step into that little grassed space right now, I wouldn’t be too comfortable?

THIS odd rectangular box that passes for an outside light and is stuck on the wall that houses the nun’s ablution room, more often than not runs a golden orange colour.. The colour I would have you believe hovers on the edge of upsetting the canine population….
My word, but my ongoing battle to comprehend the simplest of things must surely have generated (!) considerable mirth over the years?   But look!   There’s more of those strange box type lights HERE on the bottom corner of the Senior Boys Hostel building, and HERE on the Electrical Engineer’s wall by the entrance to the horse-yard in Hugo Road..
It's my guess they’re plastered about all over the base-station/convent and that they're rather more than just your standard outdoor illumination?

You want to remind me why the good Sisters remain unaware of the huge contribution they're making to the country’s security?  Bearing in mind that your standard ‘They wouldn’t understand’ would be an automatic FAIL, as you know that’s bullshit… There are in fact several Sisters who despite their age, would very quickly grasp the basic outlines of the Information Theft Project, and you know it.  *As I go through my typed words online here in blogger, my connection is dropped shortly after the 2nd Area Connection Window pops up*
Course it may just upset them to know that Earl Michael Barnabas is running the show, as most of them work with the kids in the area and are well aware of the destruction and misery caused by the wide variety of drugs that flood the Zone… Were they astonished at the Convent’s good fortune when they were chosen for this magnificient four-phase upgrade, funded by the National Lottery?

They shouldn’t have been, as the Druglord began attending St. Anne’s ostentatiously over ten years ago, and back then would've promised that both St. Phils and St. Theresa’s would reap the benefits of their conversion to mini base-stations… Halleluja!  And here we are down the line with all these stupendous improvements underway and no harm done… *applauds…
Well, none that you'll ever hear about, fosho.
An increase in ADD among the young inmates would go unnoticed, as would most of the symptoms experienced by those more susceptible than others to the huge increases in EMR… Your teeth are aching?  Your ears buzz and whine?  Your hands burn?  Come back when you're really sick dammit…
More melodramatic poppycock courtesy of the drama queen?   If you say so dudes….*shrugs…

Tracey-Lee Dorny would've gotten off her butt and gone door to door to find out how many other residents displayed the odd symptoms experienced here by No.s 4, 5 and 8.. If I followed a similar path it's doubtful I'd be told the truth as everyone down this end (apart from those singled out by Balliram) have been recruited to the Project and as such, won't dare open their mouths and talk…
Besides, it's likely the majority weren't around 24/7 during 2005 when we were nailed so neatly and repeatedly, leaving us like freaks, now vulnerable to every change in the wireless frequencies…

Neither compassion nor sympathy are built in to your harddrive are they Jannie?  It's an experiment FFS, and if the weaker labrats are detrimentally affected it can't be helped…?  You're simply not programmed to give a shit, as witnessed by Ms. Dorny and her fellow victims… Man, that whole saga has gone dead quiet, and even the well-intentioned BBLounge sinks faster than a weighted corpse to the ocean floor….

Amusing to find that so many who consider themselves brighter than average and even dare I say, intellectual, are in fact as easily manipulated as a flock of sheep… The few brave souls among you who may have ventured to question my allegations, persuaded smartly to back down and shut up or incur the collective wrath of their fellow wuggers..
The Strategist is fully aware of the innate (sp) human desire to fit in and not rock the boat, despite the inevitable few that will insist they're ‘different’… *cackles…
He will have been forced by now to concede that my previously flatly denied allegations are correct…
To grudgingly admit that yes, it does appear that a known Druglord oversees the Project here in the Zone, and liaises with Mo Shaik and his boetie…

Was it van Zyl who stealthily raised the alarm over Nayager’s extra-curricular activities and who insisted that the Abuser could bring this giant pack of cards tumbling to the ground?  Or did he give that job to Balliram in an effort to keep him clean, at least on the surface?  Nothing would surprise me.  After all, it would take Jannie less than half an hour to obtain information that would take months for an average investigator to uncover… *blinks..
I’d be the first to agree I'm as thick as a plank, but one thing’s for sure…
Tis you lot that seriously underestimate the Telecoms Agent’s powers and certainly not this Idiot…

This is no boot-licking, butt-kissing exercise, but rather a warning to those who regard him as their friend and in some cases, Mentor…
When I see the sheet-lightning playing against the mountains of cumulus far out to sea during the winter months, I think of Mistuh van Zyl.. Oddness ja….
Am I doing some sterling PR work on your behalf Janneman?   Hell, if it makes anyone tread just a tad more gingerly around you, it works for me…*beams…  Enough with the spooky innuendo….

Twas the GW who suggested I first type my blog into Word before I connect, and then go copy/paste it into blogger.. Precisely what I used to do years back when I first began sharing with you..  Over time I grew confident enough to type straight onto my blog..
Something that once again has grown increasingly difficult to do, as our Network Admin begins amusing himself with mischief while I type online..
As you know, reverting to the old method had Balliram fling a nasty Trojan our way as the modem lay unconnected on the desk last week.
Yesterday his uncontrollable urges resulted in my typed words suddenly becoming bolded for a couple of lines, once again while the modem was still unplugged.. Ahh..the joys of wireless hey?  *yawns…
I asked him aloud whether the Pooper-Scooper would think that little trick a clever move and he sat silent thereafter until I connected… I’d already logged on and pasted into blogger and begun editing my shocking typos when the 2nd Area connection window finally popped up and he postured at the bottom of my screen threateningly..*falls over laughing…

Whilst I've learned to understand that the Project Authors are forced to use what they’ve got, I'm here to tell you that ek maak nogal sterk beswaar!  *snarls… A sharp Cracker he may well be, but dear lawd, you’ve scraped the very bottom of the barrel by employing this Creep… The Asherville braai saw the end of my constantly offered olive branches, and that tree is now deader than a dodo…
As with Nayager, you’ve no suitable replacement, despite that this Crooked Wanker is a liability to the entire Information Theft Scheme as he continues to reveal the corruption at it's core…
It's become passe to insist he's a one-off and that this scenario hasn’t been repeated across the country… Actually it's rather more than just passe – it’s a downright lie…

While I'm at it, any bobbys out there who can overcome their revulsion long enough to find out why my sister in Lichfield is having such uphill with HER wrists?  Any of Balliram’s colleagues over that way, involved in the Brit version of Big Brother?  Anyone close by that runs the same wireless based program and accesses THEIR home via the powerlines?   Wouldn’t that be one for the books!  To find that my sister had been targeted by the Corrupt simply because of her relationship to me?
Jannie?  You know the answer already, or you'll make the necessary calls and find out?  My bet is that the former applies, but for appearance's sake would you contact your counterparts in the UK and verify my allegations?   Sure you will, though it's unlikely I'll ever get to hear the results…*sighs..

Does el Monstro shiver with delight and crow that it serves me right for taking on the Curry Mafia and their associates?   Useful bedfellows is pretty much how you regard these goondas, right?  Part of their reward would include allowing them to fulfill their sick desires and nail the innocent via the powerlines.. Nice one Janneman… *pukes…
Fark!  I sound all gloomy again, but in fact I'm far from it.. It's hopefully going to be an interesting day…
Cheers and peace…

---oOo---

Wednesday 30th June 2010 at 11.57am..