Monday, July 12, 2010

OLD WOUNDS….

(begun Sunday 11th July at 8.35am…)


So I wasn’t painted by the Courageous Couple as just a cop-hater, but even worse, a RACIST cop-hater? *bolt-eyed….
A couple of truly inane remarks I made years ago would have been fallen on with delight by these two Charmers and trotted out ad nauseum..*nods…
Gummybears FFS? *blushes…. I’ve always thought Hindus and Tamils etc, to be more adept at corruption than Muslims?  Pfft.. Boy, have I paid dearly for those two moronic observations..*roffels..

When I'd finished scribbling my previous blog hours earlier, I took myself back to bed and snivelled for a while self-pityingly… It must have done me some good, as right now I feel little more than a slow-burn towards my Chair… *grins….
A couple more hours and I’ll be past even that.. One of the benefits of short-term memory loss?  Will I now withdraw totally and leave him to Lazarus and his Superiors to manipulate?  My efforts at being some sort of Jiminy Cricket entity have failed abysmally anyways so ja, he’s all yours Laz…*waves…

Who will it be next?  The so-called KingPin and Mastermind behind the SBV Heist?  Now there’s a whopper for you!   Mastermind se GAT!  I guess Earl Michael Barnabas could tell you who was the real brains behind that particular operation…*snorts.. Is it to be a Presidential pardon or a sudden quiet parole?  *waits with interest….

LATER at 1.30pm

Several  chirrups of the remote next door and minutes later, crushing pressure in my ears, which quickly subsided to a dull background toothache.. That was at 10.45am…
I’ve so much knocking about in my head it took me a minute to focus and realise my own version of ‘tinnitis’ had faded to barely-there status… Haikona!   Was this how Balliram chose to deal with the GW’s announcement?  Dumb down whatever causes the buzzing?  I went inside and asked the GW whether his tinnitis was still there, and he stopped and thought and said no, it had gone… *beams..
Clearly it's something separate to the ear pressure, burning hands and toothache, whereas I’d thought it to be part and parcel of the whole delightful package…*shrugs…

By 11.30am delicious smells were wafting from Missus C’s kitchen and I saw their gates standing wide open.. Guests?  Was the removal of the GW’s microwave buzzing in deference to anticipated visitors, or a cowardly safety precaution ahead of my blog?  You decide… *winks..

Just before noon I noticed the backpacker had returned, (or were there two of them this time?) He sat under the gumtree ostentatiously posed with his back to us, and made no attempt to hide *yawns.. I suggested aloud to Balliram that he could tell the guy his presence had been noted, and he could then sign off… Laughably on cue, he got up and eventually moved away out of sight…

Judging from today’s Sunday Times Extra there’s a fairly hectic battle for supremacy going on… Someone had sufficient clout to get der Kommissar on the front page… *gags..
For all the assurances given by the Good Superintendent, I'd say that Mo Shaik and his crew have won this round and that Johan Booysens will have to look lively if he's going to actually pin anything on this personification of evil….

Nayager’s desperate attempts to scramble back into his throne here at Dodge City go a long way to confirming everything I've told you…. He most definitely prefers to run the invasive technology from an official standpoint, and be feted by the likes of the Druglord and the ShaikBoyz, as opposed to skulking about in his civvies, simply engineering crime…
How is the Brighton Beach Station Head taking this latest development?  Has he put in for early retirement or had he anticipated Nayager’s return? *waves to Manuel…

Are the Officers on the Hill aware that their casual conversations are frequently monitored and recorded?  That the Station lights are not active during the day to achieve a good wireless connection alone… That if Nayager should return, he will know EXACTLY who was for, and who was against him.. I’m betting that a good many are aware that the Station is audio-monitored to the hilt, and as a result tread very cautiously..
While One-Eyed Jack’s return to Dodge would make very little difference to my situation, I believe this pathetic bullying thug would run his own mini-court martials for weeks afterwards…
Calling in this Officer or that, and toying with them as he accuses them of passing detrimental remarks… A simple matter for even that Cretin to tap a key and play back a recording of the offending words… *shrugs…

Monday 12 July at 5.30am..

A chilly wind howls outside and there’s still plenty of cloud about.. Has Balliram cut off his nose?  It’s true that in his zeal and enthusiasm to ‘teach us a lesson’ he’s undeniably breached the GameWrecker’s thick-skinned natural defences at last..*applauds..
He’s nailed my better half on many occasions, resulting in the shocking oddly placed cramps and painful joints.. Symptoms easily shrugged off as not Balliram’s doing at all..*spews..

It would appear the microwave buzzing is another matter entirely.. After sitting through the frustrating WC match last night, I finally went to bed and was treated to a slight increase in my own personal Aural Orchestra.. A couple of nifty frequency changes later and I was asleep…

This morning?  It's certainly still there, but on a laughably reduced scale.. What has frightened the Wanker into such swift retreat?  Is it by now common knowledge that the GW appeared to withstand all that was thrown at him and remained blissfully unaware of what our Network Admin is doing?  Testing our physical defences deliberately in an effort to amuse his colleagues and to achieve sick self-gratification? *eyeroll…

If the microwave buzzing isn't considered an indication of excessive levels of EMR, why the haste to dumb it down so swiftly and noticably?  How nimbly does this Coward move in an effort to hide his bizarre and downright dangerous behaviour? *vomits copiously…
The damage is done and the goal achieved?  It was certainly no one-off error on our Admin's part, as I've blogged for weeks of the hugely increased levels of EMR. 

Is the Flame Lily Board Member’s eldest encouraged to speak out when he encounters an increase in frequency changes?  Or has the subject been banned from their conversations as detrimental to the rewards the Board Member reaps, since he was employed by the Big Brother Project?  *curious..
Has the little woman been persuaded that despite her son’s strange symptoms there will be no long-term effects to his health?
Does her enjoyment of the companionship found on the WUG blind her to the obvious?  I guess that would be a resounding yes…*nods…
I would further aver that were she to have voiced her concerns, several online ‘experts’ will have hastened to reassure her that the kid is safe from harm and that by staying, she’s doing the Right Thing… *nauseated… Only time will tell whether she’s made the right choice…

I gave up my efforts at playing trivia last night.. #triviaworld has a sign up saying it's broken and I was disconnected from the alternative #exp-triv quite smartly, and then given a string of Error 718’s on attempting to reconnect… *winks.. Always an indication of how effective my words have been, I take this mischief stoically… *beams… It’s growing light out and I’m off to feed the birds…

LATER at 9.10am…

Much random chirruping of his remote and even a false start to his house alarm..hmm… Problems making sure the stranglehold on our home is failproof before he heads on out?  *fascinated…
I’ve just been up to fetch the Times and noticed the jasmine creeper on the wall in DLOS to the Scrabble Player’s stunning signal lamp HERE is withered and brown…
Lower down the same wall it flourishes thick and green… *shrugs… I’m guessing that some of the customised lights can give off levels of microwaves easily equal to a mast…

That big tree below us in the valley is a considerable distance from THIS light on der Bunker and yet it visibly took a beating HERE.. Obviously the tree leaning against the Wanker's deck is way too close to THIS light above the Bunker door’s, which explains the growth retardation of a large branch in the front, which has since recovered…

All this has absolutely no bearing on possible physical effects on humans?  Tsk, tsk… Proven Cretin that I am, even I would say it's no wonder B.Snr and his lady have acquired the strange and often debilitating symptoms caused by continued overdoses of EMR.   It would be pointless for Colin P. Balliram, Area Controller installed by Barnabas the Druglord and sanctioned right up to our Head of Intelligence, Mo Shaik, to whine that our symptoms are the result of legitimate tests and were never intended to do us harm..
Way too many people know otherwise… Too many that have heard the Cracker braying to the wind of his own brilliance, as he isolates his victims and treats them to the added delights of the Big Brother technology…

The Strategist wasn’t hired for his desire to trot along the yellow brick road in search of a heart… *cackles…  His programming stops well short of anything remotely resembling compassion or a conscience.. Two qualities which would have seriously hampered his climb to reach that stunning eyrie on the hillside... *grins...

LATER at 10.00am..

The Arsonist is back again laying fires round the gumtrees HERE. I called the Director to see whether or not she was offended by the return of what Manisha Arbuckle called a copper-thief..  She eventually said to call the cops.. Done..  *waits with interest….
The GameWrecker had been sitting at the PC for a while this morning, when I thought to ask him how his ‘tinnitis’ was today, and he focused for a bit and said it’s back…  What a breakthrough hey Creep?  *snorts…

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 12th July 2010 at 2.39pm.