Saturday, May 08, 2010

IGNOMINIOUS GUILT....

(begun Friday 7th May at 7.35am...)

The asphalt driveway outside Balliram's electric gates appears to have finally succumbed to the volumes of water being run off both over and under it..  It's repeatedly survived the loads of sand run off during heavy thunderstorms and trapped in that dip, but I would hazard that it's demise has finally been caused by too much digging and the undermining from beneath...
A situation now common wherever you go.. Some of the worst potholes in and around the CBD and suburbs are due entirely to the waterlines having been co-opted to carry loads that certainly don't resemble H2o in any way...
The excess water has nowhere to go, and builds up until at some point the road surface collapses.. I can only suppose that's the reason for the deliberate runoffs.. The many uncapped hydrants seen fountaining their precious loads meters into the air for hours, before being re-capped..  The rivers of water surging down your quiet roads unchecked... And with this now comes the threat of enormous price hikes as I predicted...

Both you and the GW will be bled dry financially for the dubious pleasure of having Mo Shaik's criminal employees remove your right to privacy... *grins...
You figure my assessment may be just a tad biased under the circumstances?  It may have been as far back as 2008 when I saw Agliotti's smug mug decorating a page in the Press and the blurb stating that he had inside information that he couldn't possibly have had, unless he's been granted similar priveleges (sp) to those of our Druglord Earl Michael Barnabas... *vomits...
So, forget the biased crap and consider rather that I'm being realistic and telling you the truth of the matter...

I confess that Matthysen's hasty departure gnaws at me daily... God-willing he was sidelined by his Superiors simply because he was too good at his job, and not because of anything I said or did... *stews....
How tech savvy is the Kick-boxing Champion when all's said and done?  Easily fooled by the likes of Crumb and Balliram?

Though I've warned you for yonks of the perils of communicating with me, maybe it's time to take a chance?  My mouth is still too big and my commonsense non-existent?  Fark that folks!   Is it foolish arrogance to consider that Mr. Trower would be interested when the Rocket Scientist himself is so sceptical of my claims? *falls over choking...  Isn't it time to take a risk and actually talk to me, despite my struggles to communicate coherently, or do you prefer to buy the Strategist's long held view that I am what I've claimed to be all along - a raving simpleton?   Decisions, decisions....

LATER at 11.45am...

It occurs to me suddenly to wonder whether the decorative replacement Head of Station is aware of Salacious Crumb's misogynistic tendencies?  Has his fawning flattery fooled her, or has she seen past his grovelling to realise that in his eyes she is an easily manipulated fool?  Birds of a feather hey.... Nayager, Balliram and Captain Laz consider themselves on a higher plane right now, and would choke before admitting that the female of the species is equal if not better than the average male in every way... *cackles...

*I just glanced at my staunch little Nokia to find it's signal down to two bars.... The newer Nokia sits alongside it with a full signal... A slow morning el Monstro?*

Saturday 8th May at 3.55am...

It's been raining off and on since yesterday evening!  *dances... Oddly, there's not a sound from the usual fiddle playing insects that kick in at the first hint of wet weather.. Ooops?  Instead, we have a new and truly vociferous 'cricket' calling almost non-stop from the bottom wall...*smiles... Was it attracted by the Made in Korea transmitter/receiver that has lived down by the mulberry tree for over a year?  Will they mate and produce more electronic warning devices?  *laughing...

Where are the armies of toads and frogs that lived and bred in this little green belt for more years than I can remember?  One or two sickly looking specimens found their way into our garden over summer and then disappeared.. There were no great strings of spawn found in the hadeda pool at all... Something in the water?
*It's just gone 4.00am and Balliram chirrups his remote loudly nearby.. Just in from an all-nighter? Stoned out of his Cooked Head?  *waits with interest...*
Come to think of it, I've not seen more than one or two bees in months either...  *now I hear a tap running and he sets the house alarm off briefly before hastily recovering..*
It must be at least three months since I was so delighted to find the bees on the coral creeper in the back garden, but they're long gone now... *baffled.. Winter?  Naa, not down here, and it's still averaging out at 28 degrees every day....

I remember one of the very first CPF Meetings I attended when the smartly turned out Capt. Bhopal was our Liaison Officer... He'd sat there, barely able to keep a straight face as he spoke of how local women with long hair were being preferred targets at the time... *snorts..
We are no less of an amusement to the Sydenham SAPF Admin today, than we were back then....
At our last Motherbody Meeting the Crumb had seen fit to pass round an enlarged colour copy of an unfortunate woman whose boyfriend had beaten her to death.. WTF was his point?  A corpse is a corpse, and that was a first that left me as unmoved as the clearly dead woman..*belches..

The Community have become fairly inured to the sight of violence, while the Art of War manual followed so slavishly by the Head of Dodge City and his minions, hasn't been upgraded accordingly... FAIL dude...
*It's now 4.35am and suddenly the pressure in my ears becomes intense.. Caution to the wind, o Cooked One?  And as swiftly it recedes...*blinks... *

To have such power over another's physical being has proven heady stuff for our Network Admin.. *grins.. Literally cooking my eyeballs on occasion as I sit before the monitor, or raising the temperature in the bedroom to ludicrous levels, has the Pervert next door regarding himself as some sort of god...
More so, when he's indulged in a spliff or two... I've learned to remain silent as he moves between frequencies, relentlessly searching for those that achieve the most unpleasant results.. *yawns...

Sophie OTOH, gives the game away as I hear her now suddenly begin to shake her head in the bedroom next door, leap off the bed and seek relief elsewhere... *shrugs.. Balliram has no need to temper his attentions as they are sanctioned by his Superiors, however little they have to do with State Security...
Have they managed to invade the Rocket Scientist's abode yet?  My guess would be yes...
He will be easily as vulnerable as I am to the attacks by EMR and his Controller every bit as corrupt as Colin Balliram...

Now 5.30am..

That was fun.. Nobby went off like a rocket outside and our two Border Patrol furries joined him smartly.. Khaled's new tenants down at No. 2 have a couple of cats that regularly check out their new neighbourhood, causing much excitement as they go.... I found our Chi sitting on top of the wall in the dark, regarding Cola with disgust, so I took him in before joining the dogs out on the verandah for a while.. Apart from the new and continuous buzzing of the overnight arrival, (be it real or just another gadget), it was fairly quiet...

The three of us sat there cocking our heads at the different sounds out in the dark before coming back in and settling down again.. Why would I even consider relocating? 
All the efforts made by el Rotto and his equally nauseating chum Nayager, have failed to move me, and so far I guess the steady stream of viewers arriving at No. 6 have failed to produce a buyer.. We're stuck with each other for the moment then?  Will I get to see Balliram marched out between his dodgy gates on a one-way ticket to Kokstad?  As I sit here now I admit I'm torn in two bloody directions..

I've simply known them too long and can't help regarding them as family..*sighs... The black sheep side fosho, but family nonetheless... While it's remarks like these that have the Wanker enraged and escalating his efforts to finish me off one way or another, it's nonetheless the sad and unavoidable truth... How many of you are familiar with the following words by James Thomson?

Who is the wretched in this dolorous place?
I think myself; yet I would rather be
My miserable self than He, than He
Who formed such creatures to his own disgrace.

The vilest thing must be less vile than Thou
From whom it had it's being, God and Lord!
Creator of all woe and sin!  Abhorred,
Malignant and implacable!  I vow

That not for all They power furled and unfurled,
For all the temples to Thy glory built,
Would I assume the ignominious guilt
Of having made such men in such a world..

While the majority of people I meet along my way are pretty wonderful, the words above most definitely apply to a good many of my cast of characters here... Go figure...

Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 8th May 2010 at 3.08pm.