Friday, April 02, 2010

UP SHIT CREEK....

(begun Friday 2nd April at 3.35am....)

All told, this past week has seen the biggest amount of phone line manipulation yet.  Two Meetings in a week led to me taking and making extra calls on the landline and cellphone and as a result, I got to hear a number of members grumbling about the odd behaviour of THEIR lines..*shrugs...

Our CPF AGM had gone off better than I'd anticipated, though I'd fluffed it badly by saying the Trouble-Shooter was to be our Guest speaker... Turns out he'd been told to take his accumulated leave or forfeit it, and despite my hopes that he'd pitch in his civvies, it didn't happen.. *blinks...

My tale is sprinkled with serendipitous moments and astonishing coincidences and here's another for the books...
The vociferous 'cicada' remained silent after I'd pruned the shrub it had called home.. Presumably it sits now in one of the two blue garden refuse bags I used for the job...
On Wednesday morning at about 5.40am such a fearsome trilling chirp arose in our lounge it had me turning in circles... I walked round and round but couldn't find the source of the racket and I even fetched Kitz in, who showed little interest.... A cricket on steroids?  *bolt-eyed...
Nothing seemed to silence the little creature until well after 6.00am and the GW staggered out of bed when it finally shut up... When I mentioned it, he said he'd seen it on the wall behind the telly while I was out at the AGM but it had disappeared behind the VCR...
After that it was a fairly simple task to track it down and get rid of it...*squish....

We've had our fair share of crickets in the house before, but NEVER in all my years have I come across such a noisy singer, nor one that made such a brilliantly timed entrance, and I smell the hand of our would-be entomologist next door... *gags...  Very little happens here these days that's not in some way, however seemingly mundane, engineered by this so-called Special Agent....
If the GW hadn't spotted it shortly after it 'entered' our lounge, it could have caused a great deal more merriment for our Listeners than it did..  As it turned out, it's another FAIL .... *grins..

Tuesday evening's AGM after-party was way more entertaining than the main event.  The Hall is wired to the max by now and I've no doubt my conversations were followed, though the quality of the monitoring remains unknown... Crumb?  A profitable evening's eavesdropping?  The cameras all working as they should? *curious..
In the light of der Kommisar and his Lackey's sick obsession it pays me to regard myself as always on stage...
I dutifully reported the Kennedy Road sub-sector forum Chairman's remarks made to me, to the Motherbody members the following evening, in the monitored office of the Trouble-Shooter.. I guess Jomo has been told that I support the good work done by the Abahlali baseMjondolo?  Another FAIL as I merely suggested he took his problems to someone in authority and left me out of it... *winks..
Your stupid manipulations will have you tie yourselves up in knots before long...*cackles...

The (at this point typing in Blogger I'm given An Error Occurred during Saving) gossip?  Ah - That was at times quite delicious... The fact that there are EIGHTEEN separate charges of sexual harrassment laid against der Kommissar is encouraging, and I wait with bated breath to see what route Nepaul will choose to extricate the Pervert from the damning testimonies.. My guess is  that he will seek to undermine and discredit the claimants and that all three are now under the closest surveillance the Big Brother technology can provide, in the hopes that something crucial can be found and used against them...

Are those in favour of der Kommissars expulsion aware of this?  Anyone reading this blog care to warn the three courageous victims of the Pig that their every word is being monitored and recorded?  I guess the case will be remanded/deferred indefinitely, until Nayager's attorney's have sufficient stolen private conversations to have him get off the charges on the usual technicalities.. Yep, all eighteen of them... *sighs...

I was sorry little N couldn't attend the AGM, though I now have more details of her plight and despite this, I consider my enemies to be her enemies, and am more than willing to assist if you can overcome your very real fears that my mouth will open at the wrong time..*grins...
I consider I'm not doing too badly here on my own, as I chip away at the false facade created by Salacious Crumb, finally revealing him to be every bit as corrupt as his Boss... *vomits..

My word, but there's such a Happy Families situation running at Dodge as to warrant an entry in Ripley's!!  I eventually lost count of who was related to whom by blood or marriage up there on the Hill and wait with interest to see whether Lazzie has given these finer details to his new Superior...*winks...

I paid the little Sister a visit yesterday over at St. Theresa's, and was blessed with a Cook's Tour of the building renovations being done down at the Recreation Centre...  Dare I say the end cost could come to millions in this apparently 4-phased operation?  *startled... That the swimming pool has not been filled in at all, but is actually being upgraded to include change-rooms and toilets?
You want to know where the money is coming from to pay for these astonishing alterations and additions?
LOTTO.
That would explain the big change-over some years back that resulted in such an outcry and so many charitable organisations being left in the lurch.  Lotto it is that is now paying for the necessary Big Brother mini-base stations dotted throughout the suburbs..
It was about three days ago when I finally realised the intense new light I see as I sit here at the desk is not just another streetlight reflected in my window..
That it shines directly from the Rec. Centre (another error Occurred while Saving) itself, and is of eye-watering strength..*beams...
I went up to the garage yesterday and took THIS picture successfully before it was de-activated...
I had the feeling the two Serengeti Construction bosses that were sitting eating in the Rec. Centre when Sister took me down, were expecting me... Whether friends or family of our Network Admin, you know he'd have hastily called them in advance of my visit, just in case... In case of what, leaves me baffled, but Balliram takes no chances and I was met with embarrassed smiles as they continued to sit there and didn't get up...

Quite unlike the majority of the contractors employed by the Information Theft Scheme, Serengeti are so far running a tight ship and the work I saw being done was excellent..  Clearly the PTB consider the upgrade will more than compensate for the young tenants exposure to such hugely increased microwaves and the fumbling and continuing 'tests' practised by Colin Balliram...*gags...
I was fortunate enough to have a word with the Director herself and later, as I drove down Hugo Road, the Principal as well...Was he anticipating I might pass by? *winks...

Does the Hugo Road Activist realise the registered letters that we all received last week would have been the result of some hasty string-pulling by der Kommissar's Team?  That the threat of those 4-story buildings going up behind them is very real and could shatter their peaceful lives?  I guess he knows this...  If he had the means to trace the current owners of that parcel of land, you could bet he would find Nayager involved, if not his own buddy Earl... *winks..
Such double-games and subterfuge are being employed by the Druglord as never before...
He is a reformed character and has put his lucrative banned-substance empire behind him?  Like Salacious Crumb he has seen the Light and now works tirelessly to enslave the Zone by a different means?
 That he does, most certainly, though his carefully appointed Lieutenants will ensure his continuing role as Drug Overlord to the Zone doesn't catch up with him...
How easily did Barnabas persuade Father Gangsta Denker to sign St. Theresa's over as a mini-base Station?
How simply were the Director and the Principal convinced that the Information Theft Project would ultimately save the  country (another error occurred while saving)?  They weren't to know that many of the finer details of the technology's abilities were deliberately ommitted from the Sales Pitch?

That despite all heated denials, Nayager and my immediate neighbour, Colin P Balliram would easily have access to even their homes and their private conversations?  If the Principal thinks that Nayager's removal from Dodge has in any way stopped these clandestine visits, I ask that he think again.
The Abuser and his Monkey are as active as ever, and you only need check your cellphone screens to find your calls are still mysteriously being diverted...
Anyone notice their house lights dipping fractionally on the odd occasion?  Wake up julle!

The invasive monitoring over in Hugo Road will increase as der Kommissar waits to hear of  the plans made to fight the intended construction work behind the resident's homes....
May I suggest that when the tenants meet, it's at an outdoor venue and that ALL cellphones are switched off by order?  That is, if you wish to keep your plan of action to yourselves?  There will be the usual snitches amongst you who will conceal a second or even third cellphone on their person in an effort to relay your talks back to the Pervert..*shrugs..
It would be foolish to congregate near a streetlight or telephone pole to have your discussion, covered as they now are with the amazing Big Brother technology and invisible cameras...
Gathering round a bonfire way out in the horse-yard would be your best bet and may just foil der Kommissar's attempts to audio-monitor your discussions... *grins and wonders at the flames seen sometime last week, right there up on the hill.....You're ahead of me all the way?
Did this planned construction form part of the reason for Khaled's hasty relocation across to Sandringham Place, and the stream of what appears to be prospective buyers to our Network Admin's home?  *fascinated...
That access to the proposed new apartment blocks would be via the existing servitude down the Crescent next to Number 2?  How are the owners of that piece of land related to either Barnabas or Nayager?

Come Gavin, tis time you pulled finger and showed us what you're made of... *beams... OldBoys Network or Dark Forces?  Whatever she's accused of, I was appalled by the details, and re-iterate that she has my support whether you find that laughable or not..
Immovable force that the Druglord appears to be, and connected as he is to his Homies the Shaikboyz, he remains the Mentor of Nayager and Balliram no matter what he says to the contrary.
Remove those two and then go to work on Salacious Crumb and just maybe the BB Project can redeem itself a fraction (though never in my eyes) *sighs...
Leave the game-playing theatrics to the Rotten Apples and get down to some serious business for a change... Or not.
I'm well aware of the huge investment made by the Activist and the possibility that he himself has been tasked to play Double-Agent in the matter of the alarming proposed construction in the horse-yard.  Though they are chalk and cheese, I like them both and have only one slight criticism for today..
His repeated re-enactment of the means he uses to chase off strangers wandering in their area, had me struggling to keep a straight face.
Anyone less genuinely threatening would be hard to find, though I suppose you have to be there at the time...*winks and waves wildly...

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 2nd April 2010 at 9.06am.  At this point I click on Publish only to be given Server Not Found, due to our iBurst connection being dropped.  After several Error 718's I pulled the modem plug and reset it and was graced with a connection and 'permitted' to finally Publish my blog....