Wednesday, March 03, 2010

YOUR MONEY'S WORTH.....

(begun Monday 1st March at 6.45am....)

You could blink and miss it... Page 17 of The Times, Online Views, has a note from one v3 asking whether the letter of resignation email from Jesse Duarte was intercepted and leaked to the Press by either the National Intelligence Agency or the Revenue Service... Classic!
And there you'd thought the Information Theft Project would be restricted to catching corrupt tax evaders and maybe the odd terrorist or two..
I guess it's a fine example of what the Authors really intended the technology for... Political meddling at it's finest... *roffels....

A one-off? You must be joking! It's just a tiny sample of what can be achieved by the OldBoys Network and their partners in crime the Shaikboyz, as they pull the strings behind the scenes... *belches..

LATER at 10.00am..

Augustine will be at the Labour Court by now, for today's travesty of justice.. I just sent him a text of encouragement resulting in the usual posturing by Balliram, as my Nokia screen was greyed out immediately... *snorts....
I guess the Spy That Failed is as confused as ever.. Things that might just disturb and frighten him and his fellow goondaboyz have absolutely no effect on me at all, though he doesn't give up trying...
His own insecurities are such that he is compelled to remind me constantly of his idiotic presence.. His bag of tricks is empty and he has become nothing short of boring...*yawns...

LATER at 7.35pm

Anyone live in Pietermaritzburg, near the Mountain Rise Station? Today's Daily News Page 5 shows that the disgraced Hariram Badul is as protected as Nayager ever is...*startled... So they both will be claiming that they were merely following Selebi's specific orders in allowing their Stations to fall into disrepute? You betcha! *winks...

LATER at 8.30pm

The Good Superintendent called late this afternoon to say that the Judge had pretty much tossed the case out, due to the glaring error found the day we'd attended the proceedings..*snorts.. Augustine's Team let him down badly, though he seemed to think One-Eyed Jack won't be returning to Sydenham Station to continue his corrupt rule...
Will he instead be installed in a Satellite Station on Barnabas' front lawn in Randles Road? Is our Network Admin. to dance between Dodge City and der Kommissar, assisting both crooked parties?

Tuesday 2nd March at 3.55am...

I'd typed up a couple of paragraphs of yesterday's blog online, when I was suddenly overwhelmed by boredom and deleted it.. Not of course, before our Network Admin had gobbled it up to share with you..*grins..
I've no idea why I wasn't supposed to publish that particular gem (snorts), but I wasn't about to argue... *shrugs...

Something's changed, and as usual in my dim-wittedness I've no idea what it is.. I guess Barnabas has found a work-around that will keep the Investors relatively happy after all... Was the Good Cop way too optimistic when he insisted der Kommissar won't be back? Maybe not at Dodge itself, but I smell the crook nearby fosho....
If the revelations of his mis-management and corruption had truly spelled the end of his career, he would have made the front pages of the tabloids by now, he's that unstable... He hasn't, so....?

You'll appreciate that I'm fairly keen to find out what it is that has him remain so silent and well-behaved for the moment... What is it that has appeased this criminal temporarily? A grand new title? A stealthy boot up the ranks to say, Director of Undercover Operations? *falls over laughing and waves to pretty little N....
I'm having trouble swallowing that idea.. The fellow loves his flash and is a bully of note, so it wouldn't be long before stories of his return to the Zone began filtering out among the community.... *baffled..

A truly remarkable amount of caution is being displayed on the matter of the illegal iBurst Tower article in the March issue of Noseweek... *blinks.. Never mind that the MyBB Forum haven't sprung to the Strategist's defence.. The blanket of silence stretches to cover the BBLounge Forum as well... It would be an understatement to say I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, but I guess the careful silence has much to do with the legal attempts to have the Mast removed?
A wise decision then, but not one this toad is bound to uphold...*belches...
I'm amused to find that I'm mildly wounded at being totally excluded from the finer details, but I've burbled often enough that every word that appears on my screen is seen by our Network Admin, Colin Prakash Balliram, and of course by Jannie van Zyl as well, so a Pariah I will have to remain...

Foolish as it seems, I continue to place my eggs in the basket carried by Karl Muller... He can pretty much forget about support from the World Health Organisation on the Craigavon debacle... It would appear that WHO have been persuaded to believe that the necessity for the Big Brother technology is paramount to saving the world FFS... *snorts..
They will have been advised that their involvement may lead to a backlash against the world-wide trend to monitoring, and a refusal by communities everywhere to accept the Masts...
Has the Rocket Scientist realised the enormity of his task? Has he already felt the sensation of the vast echo chamber as he stands shrieking into nothingness? *curious...

Has he been able to speak further with Leonard Els of the Physics Department at the Uni of KZN, or has that door been slammed shut for good?
Leonard the Silent, who had expressed a willingness to visit my home and measure the radiation levels that fluctuate so wildly according to my Network Admin's mood?
Did someone subsequently explain to the Physicist how pointless such an operation would be?
That the arrangements for such a visit would be noted ahead of time and the air cleared well before he arrived? Much as the Rocket Scientist claimed he thinks is done when he goes out to test a particular mast's emissions..*shrugs..
You've all agreeably sat back and applauded SARS and the NIA as the technology is installed and now you and yours must pay the price.. There simply are no rules for the Project, and the Corrupt are being used to hunt their own... *spits at the Cretin...

I stand by my suggestion that Tracey-Lee Dorny track down the Controller in her area for starters... It can be done..
Which of the residents declined to get involved in the matter when attempts were being made to mobilise the residents? A huge task I grant you, but certainly not an impossible one.. Word of mouth folks.. Knocking on doors to find who holds all-night parties with scant regard for their neighbours.. Who is regularly visited by the local constabulary on a social basis? Who keeps animals that are neglected and out in the street?
These are a few of the traits admired in your average Controller down this way.. Why would it be that different in larnie Craigavon? *grins...

It's a given that the Project Authors have their Puppet already in Ms. Dorny's home, and that the audio-monitoring is up and running... They will be ahead of every move she makes.. They visit her using her power supply and wireless and no amount of blocker gadgets from her local spy shop will keep them out...*cackles...
Have the noisy 'cricket' devices been dotted about her area as well? Anyone noticed that as they exit a door an insect sets up it's loud buzzing each and every time, from the same direction?

You continue to deride and scorn my efforts to assist, but I steadfastly beg that you climb down from your high horses and pay attention to this Idiot... Find the Controller installed in the Craigavon area and Nail him... Listen to every bit of gossip that you can... Spread the net a little wider than you've been doing, though I'm certain the culprit is in sight of the offending Mast...

Did you see that the corrupt Head of the Mountain Rise Station is out on bail? Will his so-called ill-health prevent him from intimidating witnesses? Pfft...As if.....
der Kommissar has already been accused of similar interference and they're two of a kind fosho....
I find it amazing that Good Super Augustine still believes in due process of the law after all this time.. He will wait till the cows come home for the Hawks to arrest Nayager... It simply ain't gonna happen, is it Mo? Johan Booysen will follow his orders dutifully....

Ms. Dorny's nearest Station will be heavily involved in the Mast fiasco.. Does their Station Head have a good reputation, or has there been talk for years of their corruption? Despite my maddening incoherence I can only hope that some of you have managed to put the puzzle together and to realise what's happening...
That the deadly fumblings with the masts are occurring right across the land, though in most cases the victims won't have the means to be heard.. Ms. Dorny is one of a kind, and she and Karl Muller deserve medals for all they've achieved... May the fight continue...

LATER at 3.05pm...

Undignified, scurrying rats? I do believe I caught them napping! *laughing..
I asked the kid to stop at the Station on the way out, so as I could drop off the Minutes.. Sneaky cow that I am, we swung in the back way and it actually worked!
There, standing on the verandah at the Admin. Block was Attorney Anand Nepaul, and I'm betting his client had just made a mad dash for cover... He asked if I'd heard that they'd won and I replied yes I had..
The interim Station Head was lurking in the background and his mug of coffee meant he couldn't flee quite as quickly... I called out to him that I was no longer sure who was running Dodge City, but I gave him the Minutes anyway... *grins..
Fair Navi had also returned and she passed by me without a word until I called out to her..*blinks...
I said to Att. Nepaul that at least Augustine Mngomezulu was an honest cop, to which he replied that A. had committed perjury and could be charged... *winks... It doesn't change my opinion of him in the least, I replied, unlike YOUR client... And at that point I made the sign to ward off the Devil and left, cackling....

It's now 3.15pm and the power has just gone out... More posturing by the rattled crew up on the Hill.... Did I tell you that they're digging up Garbutt and Harris Crescents AGAIN? I don't even stop and ask any more, as it's such a farce... This time it's the new blue water pipes...*sighs...

Wednesday 3rd march at 4.25am...

The power finally came back on at 11.15pm.. The Liar will most likely tell you that it was a cable fault due to the digging..
In the light of my surprise visit to Dodge yesterday, and the history Colin Balliram has in the matter of retaliation and punishment for perceived sins, what do you think? *winks..
Were he to consider that while the droogs are digging in the area for the forseeable future, he may slam off our power on a regular basis and get away with it, I in turn will simply call Es again and ask her how many power cuts they've endured over the past fortnight... None?

Confirming once again the total abuse of power employed by the Scum you've installed as our Controller... *shrugs...

Peace julle mense...

---oOo---

Wednesday 3rd March 2010 at 11.02am...