Thursday, March 04, 2010

THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST...

(begun Wednesday 3rd March at 4.45am...)

Did the interim Head of Sydenham Station have time to be amused by the frantic scuttling about that ensued on my surprise visit yesterday? *grins.. In truth, he appeared hard put to keep a straight face, as grown men scattered for cover....

Attorney Nepaul's use of legal terms left me unimpressed. Perjury? Augustine can be charged? *snorts.. While the entire Zone is being subjected to the grossest violations of Basic Human Rights, I am to be bowled over by such sanctimonious bullshit? *chokes... der Kommissar is viewed as important enough by a wealthy section of the Zone Community to warrant the best criminal defence affordable.. I've so far trodden politely around this little man, but don't push it... *teeth.. By all means do the job you are so handsomely paid for, but don't anticipate admiration for your skills in the matter of protecting the woman-abusing racist, Nayager...

Would the temporary Station Head care for this blog addie, or would someone kindly fill the fellow in, if he's still being kept in the dark? It would have been a simple matter to add a blog printout to the Minutes I handed him yesterday, and you know it.. I didn't miss the fact that Salacious Crumb slithered close by at speed just as I passed Matthysen the sheets of paper...
Is M. aware of my daily incomprehensible musings? Would any of my allegations and accusations intrigue him? Lazzie? *interested...

All in all I guess you'd agree that my deliciously rewarding visit to Dodge yesterday was well worth the ensuing eight hour power outage... *roffels. Damaged cable se VOET! All I ask is that you don't for one minute buy that a droog put his spade through a power cable... *snorts...
Att. Nepaul will surely understand why I have scant respect for the Law as it is practised by the Client he chooses to defend so vigorously...*waves cheerfully...

Over the next few weeks, as the PTB continue digging down the Crescent in our direction to lay the new water pipes, I guess the Pervert next door is rubbing his filthy hands in anticipation of further power cuts, never mind the inevitable water shut-offs.... *yawns...
This bullying thug wishes to remind you all just how unpleasant life can be, should you not toe the line... *looks at the tjoepstil Strategist... Out of your hands now Jannie? You're currently in the dogbox yourself, and being treated to a taste of the contempt I live with daily? Tsk tsk... and it was all SUCH fun while it lasted hey?

May I suggest that what there is of any Good Team, keep a close eye on Ms. Dorny from now on... The calibre of employees harnessed to control power circuits has proven to be less than *coughs* ethical... *looks at the Lout....
Your electric gate was standing open when I went up after 5.00am to fetch the paper yesterday... Would you have me believe it's broken, or did you simply unhook the arm deliberately in anticipation of the power cut you planned for later in the day? *curious..

Is Schabir being paid a retainer as he huddles up against his wall, glass to ear, to report on activities at the Indian Consulate's home and the home of Zuma's No. 3 Special amongst others? I bet he doesn't do it for free! *grins..

LATER at 6.15am..

Care to chat about the Witness? Long one of my favourite Officers, despite where his loyalties lie..
The last time he was busy in the Charge Office when I popped in, the unfortunate fellow had a real struggle to find his stunning smile... *sad...
In the light of the vast amounts of moolla invested in der Kommissar's running of the project with Barnabas here in the Zone, its not likely that One-Eyed Jack's legal team will take shortcuts to rescue him...*kerching!

The error that caused the Judge to finally toss his learned hands in the air and declare Nayager's Team the winners, involved the afore-mentioned Officer Smiley... A witness for One-eyed Jack initially in the matter of sexual molestation? I understand that somewhere along the line Capt. M. was 'turned' and persuaded to stand for the opposition? Lazzie? AFAIK the Smiley Officer's evidence became incorrectly introduced with the papers presented to the Labour Court on the matter of the Pig's transfer to Brighton Beach....
Once this error was 'discovered' it led to the Judge declaring the case over and what Attorney Nepaul laughably referred to as a win for their team...
My question is, was this a carefully thought-out strategy devised well in advance, to be used if need be? Or was it a genuine oversight on the part of the useless State Advocate purporting to defend Augustine Mngomezulu? *fascinated...

It's a given that since Mo Shaik himself has become personally involved, Nayager's Defence Team spend a great deal more time and care strategising... Was Capt. M aware that he was to save the day for Tweedledumb, or is he totally bummed by the outcome?

LATER at 9.30am..

I've just finished a most enjoyable mini-rant to my CPF Chairman..*laughing.. I tried attaching the latest Motherbody Minutes to him in a gmail earlier, only to get an 'Attachment Failed. This may be due to a proxy or firewall' error message... MAY? The first time I've seen that particular error message and I confess I was sufficiently irritated to call the PBOfficer and squeal...*cackles..
What don't you Plonkers understand about working WITH the CPF? And don't effing tell me that what Balliram gets up to on my PC is Nayager's business, and not yours! *snorts..
The efforts made to dissuade OUR Comms. Officer from attending your Admin. Meetings and GOCOC show that you are as heavily invested in refusing to work with us as you always were... *gobs on the Crumb's shiny boots....

Moving on - On reflection, I guess it's highly likely that Abdul Rahim Malek was the one that persuaded Ghadhaffi to donate so generously to the Project.. When last did he pop up to Libya? Despite his best efforts and those artfully posed pictures of the Whisperer in his prayer togs, they fooled nobody..
Did anyone think to mail the later shots of Schabir wearing his baggies and a golf cap, to the Libyan President? A visual treat of a typical Westernised Capitalist befouling the air with his curses...*chortles.. Ai, Schabir, and I had such high hopes for you..*sighs...
Could it be the company you keep, in the form of the lowlife Druglord Barnabas, that's dragging you down to his level? *vomits..

I will persist in reminding my Chair that in the event der Kommissar is unable to resume his throne, it doesn't mean that Dodge City is clean by a long shot... The same crap but with different faces, hey Laz? *winks..

Thursday 4th March at 3.30am..

I was startled awake at 2.45am by my kid shouting, and I joined in obligingly..*coughs... Turns out she'd heard the pop as he broke the small side window of her old bakkie and had seen him standing in the motion sensor light... *shrugs..
The SAPS bakkie was there fairly swiftly and two pleasant officers attended, and I suggested that the one wave to the camera that Nayager uses...*grins...
The kid knows the rules and leaves nothing out to tempt the buggers.. Even the cubby is left open to show there's nothing to nick, and yet break the window he did...
You want to try that Malicious Dick hat on Bali? Why yes! I do believe it fits perfectly! *snorts... How long did you spend in a huddle before choosing that route?
The two larnie Beemers parked out on my Network Admin's driveway were ignored, despite the gate arm hanging uselessly for all to see... *winks...

Lazarus of the 'I was Never Nayager's Man' fame, has admitted finally to the journo that there are cameras everywhere, but insists they're not active... Not until the Criminal next door or a counterpart types in the pole code, right? A whole delicious new option for Organised crime not so? You're beginning to get the picture at last? SARS and the NIA se GAT!

There was a really smart chopper aloft yesterday, between 1pm and 2pm.. White, with I think, a pale blue stripe running it's length... An update spin by some of the heavier investors to see the progress made by the Project?
*You'd think Balliram would've treated himself to some shut-eye now that his vindictiveness is temporarily slaked? But no, the electronic device just outside the window tells me he's wide awake ...* grins and spits...*
An eight hour powercut AND a vehicle break-in? Man, I must have scored bigtime with my surprise visit to Dodge...*teeth fallen out...

How mortifying for One-Eyed Jack were he to have had to break into a trot and hide just before the Wicked Witch of the West came into view! *falls over laughing.. More than sufficient reason for the goonda-style reprisals... *polishes it's Noddy Badge...

LATER at 5.00am

I nearly forgot... I finally went in the the bblounge.co.za forum yesterday afternoon to find a restrained mention of the iBurst Tower article in the latest Noseweek...*applauds loudly... I'm sure you'll agree that the more people pointed to the piece, the better... Well done... *beams..

Peace in abundance...

---oOo---

Thursday 4th March 2010 at 4.42pm.