Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A HABIT THAT'S HARD TO BREAK...

(begun Tuesday 23rd March at 3.40am...)

Next Door appears to have lost the plot this morning, as he runs his Bunker device at full throttle... Anything sounding less like an insect would be hard to find..*laughing...  I actually verified my own claims last night as I swung again from Locksley into Garbutt and activated a noisy beam on The Gatehouse...*grins.. Maybe a little less gung ho enthusiasm at this point?
OTOH it's gone very quiet up on the Hill, and I don't remember when I last saw a SAPS vehicle going by...

As anticipated, very few Members pitched up to the Meeting last night, but those that did provided entertainment for the Listeners afterwards, as we sat chatting in the monitored Meeting Room...
She was at her gate when I finally arrived home, so we had a brief catchup chat.. Sue the Book is another who feels the effects of the reckless and irresponsible 'testing' run by the unqualified and malicious petty criminal at No. 6...
You can forget about claiming these effects are restricted to oldies and that symptoms are for the most part age-related.. Turns out that her kid in his twenties suffers from inexplicable joint pains as well...
The Arch Prevaricator will deny it as usual, but I'm here to tell you that our aches and pains are the direct result of deliberate and often vicious manipulation of the power you've given him... *teeth...

Bernie's girls' contributions have been stepped up lately as well and I hate to think of the discomfort their elderly parents are suffering as a direct result, but you only have to look at our Controller to know that despite being amongst the Chosen and 'doing their bit', he regards them with contempt... *shrugs...  How long before the new tenants behind Sue's home begin to feel the effects of exposure to so much radiation?   A sick individual given free rein to create a sick environment fosho...

If I were Missus C (thankfully I'm not), I'd pick up the kids and head for the hills about now, for I have my doubts that Colin Balliram can ultimately escape the fruits of his own labours.. Never mind my continuous inane cackling, this is fairly serious stuff after all... You can't ignore Karl Muller's warnings forever, and neither can you deny he's in a position to tell you the truth..

LATER at 5.00am

I took myself back to bed for ten minutes and just lay there, amused at how I still veer from despair to elation..*blinks... As the wind picked up outside and the clouds rolled by I found myself temporarily content.
For all my constant shrieks of outrage, I guess I know just how lucky I am to be a part of this huge phenomenon, however microscopic and foolish my role...*beams.. It's a privilege to be able to fill you in on the truth of how the Project is being run, and the people I've met along the way are a bonus... Here I must include those who smile sweetly at me but would in fact, rather rip my throat out...*grins...

*Let's face it - it beats the heck out of sitting knitting jumpers for charity in my dotage, and gives me that much needed sense of importance that so many Idiots seem to require..*winks...*

The water still runs steadily down the road from the old fire hydrant across the way, though it's now seeping up through the pavement itself. So much for the Water Faults line, job numbers and promises made by the Contractor himself.. *snorts...  The more water lost, the better?
Zain?  Another piece in next week's Gazette on how the Community are constantly being exhorted to save water and yet here is visible proof that the authorities are not practising what they preach?  Will your new friend and Paintball chum contact you and twist your arm to leave the subject alone?  It wasn't that long ago there was mention of a similar problem over in Raftery of all places....

Wednesday 23rd March at 4.45am..

Damn!  My Replay button is jammed and I'm battling to move on!  This mornings complete mood change has the 'talent' I have for going over and over some of the bloodier moments in this one-sided battle, doing me more harm than good...*belches  It'll take a while to switch it off and move on, but it can be done...  Meanwhile our connection to the internet seems to have degraded considerably...
It took me three 718 Errors (remote computer did not respond) and a restart before I was grudgingly given a connection through WAN mini port on Monday and it's becoming a regular occurrence... The lights on the modem more often than not sit at three live, unlike the solid five we had active in the past.. *snorts..

Sure, I read the ongoing stream of grumbles slating the iBurst service, but I decline to relate this to our situation at all..*shrugs.. Sitting up close and personal to the Mother lode as we are, you'll pardon me if I take these poor connections personally.. As the favoured target for the so-called testing, we've lost more appliances over the last years than I care to remember... Digital devices scrambled and appliances surged, in Colin Balliram's determination to show me who's the boss...*teeth...

Little effort is made nowadays to conceal the bugging of our landline, and whether you buy it or not, the greying out of my cellphone screen is due solely to the attentions of the Sicko next door.. All artforms that will doubtless be added to the Project Manual with glee, by the likes of Barnabas and the Whisperers...
The landline call I took late last night from Sister Stephen would've come as no surprise to most of you.
The theft of a vehicle from St. Theresa Road on Saturday night and the re-appearance of Adrian Kingsley, the Loser employed occasionally by the Rotten Apples...
Where is the Hugo Road Activist that had the security over that way sorted so neatly, and why is Nayager's employee back in the area?  Stupid question alert?  *sighs..

It would be pointless my shrieking in the direction of the Interim Head of SAPS Sydenham since he has nailed his colours to the mast so clearly... Strangely, I find that I don't mind being the Fall guy if the goal is to gain the trust of many of the good officers at Dodge... I'm after all, a habit that's hard to break, if you'll pardon the pun... *grins...
Will the Trouble-Shooter move Kingsley on smartly or will he be allowed to cause mischief across the way?  The million-dollar question that stumps me totally... Are they working together or not?  Yin and Yang collaborating with one goal in sight?  Never have looks been more deceiving folks, and your guesses are as good as mine... *cackles..

LATER at 9.00am

I've remembered at last the Secret I blethered on about a few blogs back.. On closer inspection I find it rather tame, though god knows my judgement is impaired..*winks..
The drive begun by Salacious Crumb to persuade my Chairman that all is now well up at Dodge has since been taken up in earnest by the Interim Station Head, resulting in my Chair's long-time dislike for my Jiminy Cricket impersonations, to bubble over.. *sighs..

der Kommissar and his Aide the Crumb showed early on just how useful they considered our Chair to be, and my early dire warnings to him were proven to be spot on...
In his pleasure at being singled out, he appears to have forgotten just how handy he is to the Dark Forces.. A fact I never failed to remind him of....
What's done is done.. He will be used and discarded, despite all my pathetic attempts to alert him... cest la vie...

Yesterday's frantic labours on laying the new water lines stopped short just one house away and there's as yet no sign of the wekkers returning.. Oddness..
I've no doubt they'll arrive tomorrow as I head out to the shops and that the water will be switched off without warning as happened yesterday *winks..

LATER at 10.15am..

The GW has just left and within five minutes the fan next to me became noisy as Bullyboy felt the urge to assert himself...
I was right in thinking the light aircraft was updating it's aerial photographs the other day. It's back and has been circling for the last hour or more, but so high that I can't find it against the endless blue sky...
The lorry arrived five minutes ago with all the wekkers on board, so things are moving after all... Halleluja! *claps..

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 24th March 2010 at 12.35pm.