Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A MEANS TO AN END...

(begun Monday 15th February at 10.15am....)

Schabir still sits without his pardon. Has his powerful brother now changed the strategy? Are the knives out to do more than just persuade Zuma to sign on the dotted line? The Press have been given the freedom to slate and ridicule the President to the hilt, with no holds barred.. Testing the waters there Mo? Whose ear have you whispered into lately? That like Captain Lazarus, if they play their cards right, they will be elevated to a seat of great power? Zuma's throne to be exact....

When Jacob's advisors in the ruling party refused to allow him to capitulate and free the Whisperer, I guess the gloves came off bigtime... *grins...
Any of you ever suggest locking me up? On what charges? The opposite of treason is patriotism... I like the fairness of the levelled playing field, though it's laughable to consider that might ever again be possible, since the inception of the information theft project... *shrugs..

May I guess that the finer details of the technology involved weren't mentioned to say, Bheki Cele or Nathie Mtethwa? That only the barest outline was ever presented to them, if at all? Did you also short-change Cyril and Tokyo? *fascinated... What would THEIR views be on the handing of quite so much power to lowlife Druglords? Would they amiably agree that it was a means to an end?

Thursday 16th February at 3.15am..

It isn't running this morning.. That so brilliant light illuminating the strangler fig is playing coy today. Not so the new light that now shines on our coral tree. Since my Good Neighbour hacked off the relevant branches of his tree to give his garage SE direct line of sight, it's lit up our front garden magnificently... *waves to Brother Solomons...

It would take years to sit me down and answer all of the questions I pose here. That ain't going to happen, but I'm undeterred... Today's first of many is to ask whether the Authors of the Project intend their Controllers to polish up their act?
Why is my Word and gmail so clumsily corrupted and tampered with? Is our Network Admin a 'special' case, and as such not required to even attempt stealth?
The little blue window in gmail is now a permanent feature, and I'm told each time I sign out that 'they're experiencing difficulties'...
I sent out the CPF Minutes last night..Or rather, I HOPE I sent them out..
Check out this odd line that now appears HERE when I click on attach document..*shows screenshot...
Many of the addies I copy over from my list in Word have commas added once I paste them into the gmail address bar... Commas that certainly aren't visible on my list.

Though I'm not in a position to bitch and moan, I do it anyways..*grins.. Dear lord, if this fellow is the best KZN has to offer, what is the standard being used elsewhere? Is the object of a Secret Agent not just that? A secret? *falls over screaming...
How many other spies have been enlisted that have Balliram's uncontrollable desire for acknowledgement by their victims?
That HAVE to show their target repeatedly, just how brilliantly clever they are? As Tutor to so many here in the Zone, I guess you're going to have a class of graduates who are equally sloppy, or are all your targets as dimwitted as the toad?
How on earth will these shoddy 'agents' cope with Internet-friendly victims, or will they be restricted to monitoring only the ultra dof? *curious...

I guess the cosmetic changes being enacted out at Dodge right now don't mean a thing, for the same old games are being played as always...
Never mind the band of young drinkers posed in full view of our Meeting last week.. Yesterday the journo arrived at the Station to attend the usual Monday morning Admin Meeting only to find it deserted... He then changed his schedule to head down to Makro in the blazing heat for the GOCOC Meeting at 1.00pm, to arrive and find that it had been moved to Wednesday.

By then irritated, he had discovered that Mavis had 'forgotten' to contact and advise him of the changes... You smell the same rat I smell? Where was the interim-Station Commander during this complicated bit of manipulation, and how on earth did Mavis manage to contact all the other people who I'm told attend GOCOC regularly?
I called my uncle and he said that a Captain had phoned him after 9.am yesterday to advise of the altered schedule.. He said he'd asked if it was to be a permanent move to Wednesdays and she'd replied no, that the GOCOC Meetings would be held back on Mondays from next week.

Man, it would be great if I thought Supt. Singh had arranged a massive sting operation for yesterday at 1.pm.. All the criminals in the area would've assumed he'd be down at GOCOC and would've gotten a nasty surprise... Cunning.... Except that......
the journo may just be proving to be a problem.. Whether enough of a thorn to warrant the complicated shenanigans employed yesterday, is as yet unknown, but I shall happily continue to cover the Games played out from the Hill...

Speaking of games - The Disc Jockey was handing out tickets when I visited the iBurst Forum at MyBB yesterday evening... His post had such an air of incongruity about it, I declined to buy. Whether his lame efforts at manipulation work, remains to be seen..*cackles.. Boredom will do that hey Balliram?

The authorities are busily trying to hide the deliberate water runoffs inland by saying that the potholes are caused by residents back-washing their pools... *shrieks with laughter.. Nice try! It's true that roads are collapsing wherever you go, and that a great deal of the damage is being caused by the endless fiddling with the water lines as they are stuffed with cabling...

It's also true that water supplies are being contaminated as wekkers mistakenly reconnect the wrong pipes... We've endured it all down here and lived to tell the tale... It's your turn now.. Halleluja! Have my dire warnings been that far ahead of time? Will you now be able to re-read my blogs and brace yourselves for what's to come, or will you continue to consider me a lunatic, ensuring that you learn the hard way? *grins cheerfully...

LATER at 8.45am

Supt. Leon Matthysen (sp). A sturdy Oldboys Network name, put in place as interim-Head of Dodge City in a deliberate attempt to con the anxious and reassure them? *cackles... Does this Officer merely obey orders from his shadowy Superiors and simply go through the motions of a clean-up, all the while dancing to the tune of the newly elevated Comms. Officer? *fascinated..

Does the current script involve the guys at Dodge visibly shaping up for their new Commander in an effort to dupe us? When basically there are to be NO changes at all? *grins slyly....
My CPF Chair remarked at least twice last year that he would be glad when his term of office was over.. The month before last he sat at a Meeting at my VC's home and she announced the two of them would be stepping down, and I minuted it accordingly.

A few days later he called and angrily denied that he was resigning...*startled... What had changed his outlook so swiftly? Had Captain Lazarus contacted him after reading the Minutes and professed his undying admiration for the role our Chair plays as Head of our Sector Forum? Did he beg that the guy reconsider and stand for a third term of office? *falls on the floor...
It would be splitting hairs to argue who actually approached my Chairman on the subject, but that's the only valid reason I can find for his astonishing about-face.... *beams..

I confess that with the loss of both our Chair and Vice-Chair, I had envisaged the total collapse of our CPF and I'm delighted that the PBOfficer has been persuaded to stay on.. He will certainly get my vote! *waves to the Crumb...
His affiliation to certain officers on the Hill has been noted by more than just the journo and myself and I guess that should he be re-elected, he may at times be in for a bumpy ride...
However, with the support and assistance of the Crumb and his side-kick, it's hoped he'll be encouraged to overlook the pain and to play the Game your way... *cackles..

The goondaboys and Barnabas have been controlling the Zone for decades, through drugs and organised crime.. Nothing is set to change, except perhaps the occasional puppet they manipulate..*shrugs.. Will my Chair miraculously rise from his slumbers to see how he is being used, before it's too late? I dunno... Let's wait and see shall we?

LATER at 10.35am...

The electric phone I'd taken outside with me gave two chirrups at 10.30am and the screen said it was searching and refused to give me a dial tone... Not the first time this has happened by any means, but I was sufficiently interested to go indoors and check.. The GW said he'd not been using the base phone nor any plugs at all...

Running a check on me, you obsessed Moron, or blocking an incoming call? *waves.... The Good Man up at No. 16 tells me he still has a landline, though I've not been successful using that number in years... He tells me that more often than not it rings once and is dead when they pick it up...
Ahhh the deja vu! But this is cool hey Jannie? Much like the arsehole Allen Spence, your lot were happy to give total control of the landlines and cellphones to the Utterly Corrupt, right? *shakes head....
Remind me from where I'm standing right now, what it is that's so brilliant about your precious Big Brother Scheme? *snarls...

Peace anyways..

---oOo---

Tuesday 16th February 2010 at 1.16pm.