Thursday, February 11, 2010

THE LONG-DISTANCE RUNNER...

(begun Wednesday 10th February at 9.20am...)

I went up the top to give B.Snr. the dog's food earlier, and had a quick word with Sue the Book at the same time... Turns out her little freezer has finally been surged once too often and she's lost all the contents and the freezer itself... Something that would have fed Balliram's schadenfreude deliciously when it happened... *vomits copiously....
I've made enough incorrect assumptions over the years for you to now doubt anything I say? Pfft... That's your perogative hey....
All this latest attack does is to strengthen my resolve to step up my efforts to give this criminal at No. 6 the recognition he truly deserves... *teeth...

Like his boss der Kommissar, the not-so-Secret Agent Balliram considers he will be protected by Mo Shaik and Barnabas... Judging from the increased interference as I attempt to type up my blogs, he's been told recently that he is vital to the project and as such, untouchable... *spits..
I would remind him however, that der Kommissar currently sits in Limboland despite all the promises made to him....

With a little help from his friends, Colin Balliram has successfully shown how every aspect of SA's version of Big Brother is rotten through and through... Admittedly there've been a couple of revelations in the Press of late that had even me cheering.
Then again, with cases such as der Kommisar's transfer being allowed to deliberately back up the Courts, justice simply won't be served...*shrugs...

Thursday 11th February at 3.35am..

Veering wildly between his fear of being caught and his rage at being exposed, Balliram continues to cook us on high.. Is it an open secret and would he even bother denying it? *curious..
The GW remarked mildly a few days ago of how coarse his hair has become of late, and I confess that even my always coir-like thatch has increased in roughness.. Just one of the results of the would-be Spy's attentions or merely old age creeping on?
As much as Missus C will insist with her deadpan expression that Pepsi was stolen, will she also aver that her SO sits well-behaved and silent, despite my reports of his continued mischief making... She could truly sell ice to eskimos! *grins... For every truth I've uttered here, there's been a backlash.. I know it and you know it...

The early warning systems I trust to tell me when this rubbish steps up his physical attacks via our power supplies are now constantly on red-alert... *blinks..
It was always a natural progression for this cowardly bully to follow, blog or no blog... Is there a goal or point to this onslaught, or does he simply continue to gratify his sick whims? Whatever. I remind you that his exploits in this area will be the blueprint followed by many of his fellow Controllers dotted about the country..

Tracey-Lee Dorney (sp) is attractive, articulate and apparently comfortably off. Three qualities I'm unfamiliar with...*grins.. These assets certainly worked in her favour on the mnet broadcast, and the GW was most impressed and sympathetic to their plight. I confess I'm surprised and encouraged that the insert was aired at all, and will keep my fingers crossed that there is to be a follow-up... *applauds...

No mention at all was made of the airing on MyBB, unless I missed it? A glaring error on rpm's part, as it tends to confirm the strangle-hold that the Strategist and his Masters now have over the Forum...*sighs... Does it matter? It's served, and continues to serve it's usefulness as a recruitment centre for the Project and by golly, judging from some of the posters, heaven forbid they end up running the power circuits in YOUR area! *cackles...

900+ visitors to bblounge.co.za? Lurkers? Hell yes! Why don't you find the cojones to register FFS, and support freedom of speech before it goes down the toilet forever?

Did I not read recently that Sutcliffe is behind a move to have the life-style of civil servants scrutinised? To see whether the amount of cars they own and their homes are in proportion to their salaries? Twould be a noble gesture if it had come from anyone other than this totally corrupt tool of the Devil...*laughing..
Let this particular exercise begin by revealing every aspect of the perks enjoyed by little Hitler himself, including his time-share in Goa and his reduced-rates beachfront apartment.. *vomits... Let every 'gift' he's ever received, and every tender his family members have been awarded be revealed publicly... Once he's done that, he could orchestrate the rest of his investigations from his cell at Westville Prison... *snorts...
Remind me why the likes of the Town Clerk and the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, should be considered lesser criminals than Schabir Shaik, Barnabas the Druglord, der Kommissar and Colin Balliram? Do their degrees set them apart? Their fancy education?

It's the very fact they purport to be well educated that puts them at the top of the Criminal List IMO..*shrugs..

I guess Schabir has a degree or two as well? Quite possibly earned at a college here in Durban? Have you noticed how quiet he's become lately? How all mention of him has vanished from the Press?
Does he now spend his days much as der Kommissar does/did, obsessively eavesdropping on the homes of the seriously loaded over by King's House? An addiction that would go a long way to tempering his rage and frustration at his enforced confinement. *waves to the Whisperer... I bet you never dreamed of how much sick enjoyment was to be had by tapping in to the mundane private lives of your neighbours?
How's the wiring over at Zuma's residence? You can pick up the housekeeper or gardener's farts yet? I bet you can! *falls over...
Too many hours spent with your Controller, drooling before your monitor, could lead to weight issues and even health problems.. Everything in moderation my man!

How's the Project doing over in Newcastle, Jannie? *curious.. Are they fully wired to the Grid yet? Finished with the major powercuts? You'd be expecting me to remark on the fire at the Hope in Christ Orphanage surely?
Your Masters have already shown their preference for rigging out religious institutions with the Big Brother technology haven't they? Exactly how rural is the Ingogo area? Not worth the attentions of Telkom and the Newcastle Muni Department? Are there even streetlights or telephone poles out there in the bundu? *fascinated...
Only those involved directly will ever know what caused that horrific electrical fire leading to 11 deaths.. Were it anything at all to do with the blatant fumbling efforts of the seriously unqualified, to use this orphanage as a base station, it wouldn't surprise me in the least....

My own kid experienced a powercut a couple of days back, despite being buried in the midlands... Were I to ask her whether any of her neighbours have recently installed some seriously intense outdoor lighting, what do you think the answer would be? I'm guessing in the affirmative ja... *sighs..
She'd remarked last year of new neighbours moving in just across the dirt road, who's dogs were allowed to roam dangerously off their property.. Ring a bell there? Fosho it does... *gags...
I must get moving... It feels like another stinker today... Roll on winter...*waves..

LATER at 5.55am...

It occurs to me to ask our Network Admin when exactly he administered the coup de gras to Sue's little deepfreeze? Not long after I donated my aged and disintegrating, but functional freezer to the delivery men? So I couldn't bail her out?
One of those little touches of spite that I'm betting you're famous for by now hey Bali?
Wait till mine has been carted off and then a final surge to Sue's already struggling appliance and *poof* all the contents are ruined and the freezer dead forever... Credit where none is due? You think? *gags...

LATER at 3.55pm

I needed a word with Faith at Admin so I flew in to Dodge City once I'd done my shopping... I then headed up to look for Navi and found both doors to der Kommissar's office shut tight.. A wekker arrived with a mug of tea for one of the Officers inside, so I took it off her and stepped into the darkened office (weird..)
Is this how it's to be? I'm so utterly enchanted I struggle to find the right words!
There sat Superintendent Ronnie Singh at Nayager's desk with Salacious Crumb hovering solicitously nearby, as he gave his officers their orders for the day.
It was picture perfect I tell you!
No sign of the unfortunate interim-Station Commander, safely side-tracked to another Meeting, or back in Court dealing with Charlie..*roffels...

Are we now to have three monkeys running Dodge and the Project for Barnabas? Have the ship jumpers Balliram and Laz enlisted Spt. Singh to be the third stooge in this apparent coup de tat?
I asked the Super for his cell number and he avoided my gaze and replied that he didn't know it... One of his Officers did and reeled it off for me... Would that be Augustine's old phone number? It's certainly not good old Ron's personal cell number by any means... It looks as though we're off to a bad start then? Wanna play? *grins...

For how long did Balliram INSIST to you all that der Kommissar was a grand chap and a good cop? Huh? And now he wishes you to believe the same of Captain Lazarus? *choking... I don't think so dudes....

Peace...

---oOo---

Thursday 11th February at 5.09pm