Friday, January 29, 2010

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK....

(begun Friday 29th January at 4.15am...)

You've been waiting long? Here goes then......

'I'll have Philip wire off that dangerous corner of our top deck just as soon as he's back from leave'..
Pleasant and obliging as always... Course, she never had any intention of getting it done, however little work it entailed, and as a result the unfortunate Sorcerer's Apprentice tries hard to appear invisible as he slaves away in the garden...
Such a small thing, but it shows perfectly Missus C's mastery at prevarication.... I believed her, I swear I did.... *sighs..

It's been a busy week. On Tuesday I'd gone down to Springfield Park with my kid and had at least two conversations worth noting...
The Belgian and his girlfriend must surely be living off State funding, else how could they survive? And yet his methods of dealing with HIV Aids have been trashed repeatedly... *startled..
Weird how these chance-encounters turn out to be so interesting....
Then there was the garage guy.. He admitted that Mo Shaik's Big Brother Project is pretty much the main reason he's leaving for safer pastures...
It makes you wonder how many others were approached to join, and chose to leave the country rather than support an initiative that reeked of such corruption..

On Wednesday evening I'd walked into der Kommissar's office anticipating he would be at his desk as always... It was our monthly CPF Motherbody Meeting and his car was parked in it's usual place... Instead, I found we were introduced to the interim Station Commander...*bolt-eyed..
Something odd happened to his expression as I reached out from behind the others to shake his hand and he looked up and saw me.... Shock at my weather-beaten appearance, or.....? *curious....
I was given the opportunity to raise the matter of the shooting at Siripat field that took place in 2008, and the incriminating lack of anything resembling correct police procedures that followed...*waves to Salacious Crumb.... You'd briefed the guy on your version of events already? Or you didn't think it would pop up quite so quickly?

I'd gone outside for a fag as soon as the Chair closed the Meeting and was standing alone in the parking lot when the Newbie appeared... Who had filled him in prior to the Meeting? I shattered his pre-conceived ideas right away, and he was clearly surprised...*grins... You're going to have to do a LOT better than that Lazzie, if you plan on taking the Oscar this year...*roffels... You've forgotten the Reservoir Hills cock-up already, and how the best laid plans went arse over tip?

Was the Temp aware that the entire Meeting was being relayed to One-Eyed Jack via the audio-monitoring? My guess is that he must have known... There was so much power in the room that my hand had screamed from the getgo, and all those winking red lights were on behind his chair... *winks...
He employed such tact and diplomacy at each mention of der Kommissar that you'd swear he knew the guy was listening nearby...*cackles...
He'd shown us the inches thick file created by One-Eyed Jack's Attorneys in an effort to avoid his transfer, and I confess that I had the urge to toss a box of matches to the guy...*laughing..
Are the Molestor's devotees already aware of the outcome of the titanic battle that's going on behind the scenes? Will it all be back to business as usual by this time next week?
Will there be a hidden office created at Dodge City, where the Abuser can skulk and continue his illegal eavesdropping on behalf of the Druglord Barnabas, while purporting to have moved to Brighton Beach? At this point, nothing would surprise me... *grins.. I must go......

LATER at 5.55am...

It's a blissfully grey day without even the hint of a breeze.... When I finally tottered up to the Admin. Block as I generally do each Thursday, the new kid on the block was moving down the passage away from his office at speed, head down and unsmiling.....
I feel it would be kind of me to reassure him here that I've absolutely no desire to engage him in conversation....
Warn me when she gets here? *falls over screaming with laughter...
The Crumb saw me arrive and I guess he hit the Temp's extension number fairly swiftly... *roffels...

Another thing guys - I find it odd that our Head of the Crime Desk is reduced to menial tasks in the Charge Office each and every Thursday I appear at Dodge City... *winks... If he's not already in position when I arrive, he's heading there at a run.... Why? Am I considered a dangerous subversive? One that could persuade the front desk officers to allow me to again take food to the Kennedy Road pawns in their cell? If it were so, what would be the harm in that?

Somebody was paying attention fosho... Somebody read my repeated requests that those unfortunate youngsters be warned that even their whispers are amplified and recorded.. That the casual mention made of a friend's whereabouts could lead to another shack being burned to the ground and it's occupants attacked...
How'm I doing here Ronnie? *waves.... When the Abahlali Press report finally arrived in my Inbox and I found that their members continue to be hounded out of the settlement and attacked, it became clear just how important those 5 are to you and your Masters... *looks at Willies sadly...
Is there a snitch among the five? One that is rewarded for encouraging the other four to make contact with Sbu by whatever means they can, and to discuss the results quietly back in their cell? Why did I foolishly think the MEC would pardon and release any of them, when they're proving to be such an ongoing and valuable source of stolen information? *vomits..

I swear that I'd personally no intention of attempting to speak with the youngsters again, but clearly no chances are being taken... I guess you have good officers that are sympathetic to the lads plight, that cause Superintendent Singh's presence to be a must on my arrival? *nods cheerfully...
Good officers who don't have access to the Internet or this blog and who will be regarded as monkeys as a result...

Am I becoming dangerous to know? *laughing.. It's true that the little contact made online has been summarily withdrawn, but I'd thought that was due to my own inherent unpleasant nature and nothing else... *winks...
I have a history as you know, and despite that I've proven unequivocally that Colin Balliram the revered Cracker is no more than a low-life Insurance Scammer, a supporter of abuse against women, a vicious hater of animals, and an uncontrollable Network Admin, a vow is a vow is it not?

The aim has been achieved, and where once I found the Internet spell-binding, I now spend as little time as possible online... The pleasure of sitting guessing at answers in trivia channels depends on whether or not the bot is in, while I'm not allowed to score points at all...*laughing...
"Richard de Jong" may just as well be a pseudonym for the Cracker himself...
Whinging? Moi? That would be pointless, as I clearly continue to earn the loathing of a whole new generation of users without knowing why.... Skillz? *grins....

Are you just too terrifed to offer your support? Despite that I've nailed this corrupt mess that is the Information Theft Project? Are you embarrassed to admit that you were suckered into signing up for a scheme peopled and run by criminals? Have the Strategist's team of Damage Controllers reached burnout point yet? As they struggle to reassure you all that it's not like I say? That they're not filling institutions with unacceptable amounts of technology and exposing the inhabitants to appalling levels of radiation?
That they're not handing laymen power circuits to run, often with disastrous results?

Bollocks to that guys! You've booked your ticket to Sydney and will do a runner just as soon as you've tied up your business interests here? *waves to Louis.....
Where are the effing heroes FFS? Where are the dudes who love their country and genuinely want the masses to be uplifted?

In all the years you've lurked here, sniggering behind your hands at the torment meted out to me by the Abuser and his Lackey Colin Balliram, I've never given up hoping for a saviour to appear...*cackles..
As you gradually realised the truth of my words, did your attitude change accordingly? Did you dare to tentatively make a remark in my favour and get sat on hard as a result?

I limp along today as alone as ever I was at the outset, and man, I'm fairly proud of that...
You can kid yourselves that it's just further proof of my stupidity, as we survive a deliberate 29 hour power cut, and that I'm still not worthy of your aid...*shrugs... That's your perogative...
I don't have an answer to this dilemma.... Though I continue to rant on your lack of courage, I actually understand where you're coming from, and sympathise...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Friday 29th January 2010 at 11.07am