Monday, December 07, 2009

FREE AS A BIRD.....

(begun Monday 7th December at 3.15am...)

It's fairly muggy this morning, and an unrestrained Wireless Song hums through the valley..Sitting here at the desk, the neon lights of the Convent kitchen and diningroom burn brightly at this odd hour... Yesterday I could see several SE's running from the upstairs dorms. as well, but today I'm just too lazy to get up and look... *grins..

Who wakes whom is the question? Does Captain Courageous nudge me awake with an attack so fleeting that by the time I surface I've forgotten it? Or does he wake as I cross the path of one of his much-better-behaved-these-days electronic devices? *cackles... Whatever. By the time I've unlocked and opened the doors and made my coffee, he's more than up and at it....
A neat but fierce headache assails me as I walk down the passage, and you have to know it's unusual for me.... Sometimes, ahead of a massive storm maybe, but otherwise I'm fortunate that headaches don't usually beset me at all...

I sat down and suggested aloud that the Chop take it easy and lo and behold, it was gone... *beams... I'm well aware that the mind is a magical thing and can conjure up some truly amazing fantasies.. My increasing reports of physical damage however, ain't no fairytale...
You're familiar with psychosomatic behaviour then Garyvh? I've always enjoyed your posts, if only for the fact that you don't speak down to anyone, and didn't appear to have a patronising bone in your body.... Ooops! *grins...

The Strategist's post on the bblounge site has everyone temporarily silent as they digest his words... Can one access the archives at mybb and go read way back when debbie2 was still vociferously fighting the corrupt practices at Telkom? I was there and remember it well...

While Jannie's post on bblounge may have many of the posters with less than 200 posts at mybb fooled, there's no way anyone else would buy it for a second...*grins...
Hell, I've seen first-hand how simple it is for the many self-styled intellectuals out there to buy into a false concept and to believe it implicitly.... I myself have thoroughly enjoyed dispelling many of the myths put out regarding my character, haven't I Bali? *waves...
Indeed, may I suggest that many of you are by now thoroughly confused about me... Well, don't be...
I'm no more than what I've always claimed to be... A singularly slow-witted toad whose mouth has brought her nothing much more than trouble with a Capital T! *falls on over...
The only major difference these days is the amount of air boxing I indulge in, while filling you in on the OTHER Team, in this often vicious and clearly rigged Game... And now, with no hint of that savage pain in my head returning (curtseys gratefully to el Monstro), let's move on...

The picture on the front page of yesterday's Herald supplement in the Tribune had my teeth fall out to the floor! Taken while still wearing the fetching Correctional Services orange, Appalsamy Parker is a happy man...*beams.. He's out folks! Despite Parker's premature Press release earlier this year, my Chair had insisted the chap had many more years to serve behind bars for his part in the SBV Heist back in 1996. You'd think under the circumstances, my Chair knew what he was talking about, but you'd be wrong..*winks.... I LOVE it!!! *shrieks...

His Mentor, the already seriously wealthy Pastor Gopaul, will have been handsomely rewarded for turning Parker to the Lord and helping him study for a Masters degree in theology...*laughing... Parker himself will never have to do a day's work again...

I've lost track of the amount of millions that were unaccounted for after the SBV Heist, but you can safely double the amount stated in the Herald article... Rest assured this one-time felon will be more than financially comfortable for the rest of his days... The Sham family slaughter would have sent a clear message to all the other 'Bankers' tasked with holding onto the proceeds of the Heist, and they would've been all too eager to present Appalsamy with his share of the loot on his release...

There was a gathering of cars outside my Network Admin's house yesterday. Unusually, two PMB registered vehicles were among them. The GW said they must be Bali's side of the family visiting to celebrate Parkers release... *cackles...
Was one of them the FNB Balliram that holds a fairly high managerial position at the Bank? *curious... Eh, enough speculation for the moment... The deed is done, the man is out, to finally enjoy the proceeds of the Heist and I can't check with my Chair how this was achieved, as he suddenly took off for Capetown on Friday, for what he said was a holiday *startled...
A free ticket to the Fifa draw parties? My Chair has no interest in soccer per se, but parties...hmmm..

Some of the predictions I've made on these pages, that have since come to pass, sadden me briefly, but there's no point in dwelling on it.. I was awed by how simple it was for the Whisperer himself to be freed, so Mistuh Parker's unexpected early parole was always on the cards...*shrugs...

Were the ShaikBoyz in, right back to the SBV Heist? For some reason I don't think so.. I think they were approached only later, because of their contacts in Government and their struggle credentials, but of course we'll never know now....
Will Mr. Dramat and his Hawks show an interest in Parker's release? Again, I don't think so, and guess that Dramat will be ordered to focus on the Nigerian connections and the stunning successes he's having in that area... *winks...

AT 4.30am..

Did you see Mnisi Hadebe (sp) on Carte Blanche last night? Did you see how he uses his own self-written and published newspaper to nail the corrupt in Barberton? Did you cheer the dude as I did? Godwilling the good guys down at Noseweek will continue to support his efforts, though right now I'm betting there's a whole lot of hasty digging going on in his street, including ladders up against his streetlight, as the invasive technology is installed to monitor him more closely...
Does he himself have secrets that can be used against him if need be? I guess we'll find out soon enough..*grins...

The sky grows lighter as I write, and it looks like there won't be a repeat of yesterday's perfect weather.
Since his retirement, the GW and I have had a fairly comfortable, if unspoken arrangement. I head outdoors for the morning and he rules the roost inside..
Alas, this civilised setup falls flat on it's face when the rain sets in, and inevitably the Bickersons come out to play...*laughing... In a house as small as this, it's hard to avoid each other for any length of time, and a fair amount of head-butting ensues...
It must be going on fifty years that we've been together, one way or another, (make that 48 to be precise), and I guess we're well qualified to drive one another nuts...

How'm I doing here Bali? Have you spoken to Janneman of your increasing skills at nailing me physically? *curious.. Or is it being kept a careful secret between you and the Abuser and your nearest and dearest? Your speedy cease-fire when I curse aloud at your physical attacks via the power system would have me believe you don't wish these latest skills to become public knowledge? *curious... You're just practising for the moment? Saving the coup de grace for a special occasion when there won't be any glances made in your direction? *keels over screaming...
All I ask is that you refine and hone these skills, and not effing fumble when it's time for my last curtain call, you bastard.... *winks...
Ahh.... I've come to know you and your AmDram chommies on the Hill better than you think, have I not? *dances...

We've had two more down, this past week. I'm told that Cliff's son topped himself last Friday, and I guess it was this Saturday night that Tina bought the farm?
Whether in any way related to the fact that both these individuals were living in direct line of sight while the fumbling alterations and additions were made to the Barnard Road cellmast in 2005, will never be known.. Much like me, both of them already had their own 'problems' which may or may not have been exacerbated by the often unacceptable levels of RF ...*stretches and yawns....and makes a note to print a copy of this blog for her Chair in case Lazzie's printer is on the blink....

The anticipated power switch-off last week, was rescheduled for today due, I suspect, to the rain.. In the light of the promised powercut I must move my wrinkled butt and get on.. Cheers...
Peace..

---oOo---

PS: When I began typing out this blog my left wrist (I'm right-handed) began aching excrutiatingly. As My Lord Fowl read my words, the pain began to fade and has disappeared altogether right now.. A miracle? Probably not, but very interesting don't you think?

Monday 7th December 2009 at 7.15pm.