Thursday, November 19, 2009

TURNING UP THE HEAT......

(begun Wednesday 18th November at 3.30am...)

We met at David Landau last night. Our VC was knackered and didn't stay, but the five of us sat while they figured out the details for the SAPS Braai next month. They're really funny guys when they're together and I was still grinning when my Chair dropped me off at home before 8.00pm..

We've used that side Hall often enough for it to have been given priority by the Abuser, and I've already told you how the overhead lights dipping revealed that the audio-monitoring is very much alive and well in that section. You have to know that I give a tinker's if you don't believe me...*shrugs..

It wouldn't help my case in any way to do crazy at this point, so I plod on, struggling to convince you of the truth...
Tweedledumb and his Monkey wouldn't have been too happy with what they overheard last night either...*grins.. It turns out He's still using his SAPS vehicle and was seen the night before out and about, despite his latest orders... As with the 'transfer' (which never actually happened), is this latest order being totally ignored.... Clearly, One-Eyed Jack is confident that his backers are powerful enough to protect him, and I guess he's right.....*waves to Schabir....

What are you guys going to do? What started out as a small problem, is growing and getting out of hand, and it's now causing divisions among your own Comrades FFS.... *looks at the Whisperer with interest... Has Barnabas assured you he can contain the damage? Man, I wouldn't be too sure of that right now...*sighs... You'd do well to listen to this admittedly flaky toad when I tell you that Tweedledumb and his Lackey will blow the lid off of the entire Project given half a chance...

The physical attacks have increased accordingly and I can hardly keep up.. Despite that I'm thick, I know it's ill-advised to report on the results of Colin Balliram's efforts and yet, in the interests of science, I oblige...*grins..
Yesterday it was toothache, first the one side then the other... When I finally went to bed last night it was my left hand that died and not the right for a change... When I sat down in front of the PC after 8.00pm my left wrist screamed as if it was broken and persisted for about 10 minutes before the pain disappeared suddenly and hasn't returned once..*blinks...

Tired? Jeez, for all my boundless energy, I can barely keep my eyes open these days, and more often than not I've no choice but to lay down and close them... I was always partial to napping, and still find it a marvellous form of escape when the house needs cleaning or there's a mountain of ironing to attend to... *laughs... Thing is, that in the past I CHOSE when to skive off, and now it's my Network Admin who decides when I sleep...*sighs. A handy tool hey Bali? You're going to see just how far you can push it? By all means, feel free....*winks..

el Monstro must be particularly delighted with the results achieved on the GW. One whose long and short-term memory has always been phenomenal but who, in the last month alone, has trouble remembering anything at all... *applauds....
Will this new and amazing option, available to Controllers country-wide, become the piece de resistance of the Project?
Despite the many minor errors I report (where it's turned out so often that the error has been my own and not an attack by His Oilyness) I guess you have enough tame RF engineers who will concede my claims are feasible....
AFAIK I'm not stressed, and continue to enjoy the complexities of the Game (despite that I remain the prey),as much as ever... If YOU don't listen when I tell you of el Pollo de Grande's successes, you can bet your bottom dollar he does! *grins... You can rest assured that the means he uses to cause me physical discomfort will be refined and escalated....
Why the hell do I speak of it then? I guess I feel some sort of weird sense of duty right now, to tell you all of the marvels available, whether you choose to laugh it off or not... *shrugts...

I was given repeated Error 718's last night when I tried to connect... Pretty much par for the course with Mistuh Grumpy as our Network Admin.... My Master's irritation had bubbled right on over after his eavesdropping session on our little Motherbody Meeting and I could feel his fury..*grins... Eventually he calmed down and I was allowed a connection only to be the recipient of one of his nastier tricks....
I exclaimed out loud to the GW of the astonishing heat coming off the PC monitor as I browsed mybb.... The Master declined to turn it down until much later, when I finally realised it had disappeared. One of the perks of being a Tard is that I don't know if the appalling heat (and I really thought the screen would explode!) is detrimental to my health or not, so I accept and endure it with a smile... *finger to Bali....
I was surprised to find that a post I'd made in the mybb Suggestions forum had been removed... She kindly told me later that I'd written the link out incorrectly, but typing it into google, broadbandlounge.co.za got me to the right place anyways....*beams..
Still, I was fairly grateful to the person who deleted it from the Forum as it was further confirmation of my incurable tardism...*cackles...

I spoke out last night at the Motherbody Meeting to the other CPF Forum Heads, of my disquiet that this latest letter supplied to der Kommissar would also be quoted in the Press.. Turned out they'd all been asked to supply a similar letter...*gags.... I'm happy to say they all agreed that none of the letters would be used for that purpose...*dances... You begin to see now why my Controller was quite so furious...? *laughing...

I also asked whether any of them had been offended by the Abahlali newsletters I'd chosen to forward to them, and said that as Heads of their Area Sector forums I felt it was right that they be privy to the opinions of the shack dwellers, whether their spokesperson was considered a liar or not... To in fact, have the opportunity at last of seeing both sides of the story. They all agreed this was a good thing... *waves to Salacious Crumb.....

I would suggest now that the Chief tread somewhat more cautiously in his engineered assaults on the Squatter camp residents... However easily he may deny the shack-dwellers claims, repeat offences will inevitably lead to doubts of his honesty.... Salacious Crumb would do well to persuade his Boss to bite the bullet (oops! That was in poor taste!) and accept that his Puppets are tired of dancing to his tune... What will befall them should der Kommissar choose to throw his toys out of the cot? The possibilities are endless..... Electrical fires, hijackings, burglaries... You name it hey Bali?

I would like to think that Mo and Schabir retain some form of civilised behaviour and that despite their usefulness, replacements for both Tweedledumb and his equally perverted and sick Monkey are found.... The Molester and his side-kick need not be tossed on the dumpster but instead, could be the subject of an in-depth scientific pyschological (sp) study on the effects caused by being given way too much power.... *snorts....

Thursday 19th November at 3.40pm

I've been busy with other things, and hadn't time to tell you that I'd looked up as I 'walked' early yesterday to see a white bakkie nipping up the hill behind the gumtrees ... He did a U-turn and appeared to pull in at the fence overlooking the freeway. Right about where all the activity had taken place last week, when I'd glimpsed a big parks vehicle busy opposite the Engineers house... *interested...
Much later I'd seen the maroon people carrier back again at his usual station by the edge of the bluff. B.Snr. had told me on Monday that he'd seen the words 'water restrictions' in the Press and I ground my teeth in rage and frustration at the lies being published....

I called and spoke to the Head of the Reservoir Hills CPF yesterday. I begged that he and his wife return to the fold and said that the wedge driven between us all had been engineered and fostered deliberately over a period of time. This particular production staged by the Abuser and his Rotten Apples has been executed slowly and carefully... *at this point you may care to insert Lazzie's version of injured outrage....
The results have been phenomenal.
They are now totally bewildered and hurt after their years of dedicated service to the CPF. In fact, she called me later on and we chatted for a while.. Turns out they have indeed been targeted just as I predicted way back... She said they'd had three nasty incidents in a short space of time, one of which had been her car tyres and rims nicked off her car, her PC was out of action and then thieves broke in through their roof..... I didn't have the time to get all the details, but have no doubt that all the attacks would bear the same malicious signature owned by Tweedledumb.... I told her that by distancing themselves from the rest of us they were playing into the hands of the Molestor, but I suspect my advice is much too little and far too late... My Chair has the power to turn this mess around, but alas, he tries so hard to please everyone, he appears to have lost his way...*sad...

Peace...

---oOo---

(Edited by request, Friday 20th November 2009 at 8.27pm)

Thursday 19th November 2009 at 4.39pm.