Tuesday, November 17, 2009

STEAM-ROLLERED......

(begun Tuesday 17th November at 3.35am...)

Despite my repeated assertions that our little CPF is deliberately kept toothless, it transpires that on occasion we do have our uses... *snarls...
Tiger beat me to it and was already up by our Meeting room when I arrived last night. He mentioned that Supt. Singh would be putting in an appearance at some point and I jokingly said that Tiger would have to first punch in the code on his cell whereupon Ronnie would arrive in a rush to deal with damage control.... As it turned out, they were prophetic words... *falls over.

Despite the rain there was a surprisingly decent turnout, and Supt. Singh did indeed put in a late appearance. The reason soon became apparent...*grins...
It was announced that der Kommissar has received orders from his immediate Superiors that he may no longer use the larnie techno-marvel SAPS Beemer issued to him, outside of office hours. Ouch! My first reaction to hearing this was that it sounded rather petty. My second thought was that after hours was most likely the time he spent sniggering in front of his PC with my Master as they trawled through unsuspecting residents homes, activating their audio-monitoring systems.. So ja, you can take his wheels away after dark... *winks..

As with the glowing letter of support written without the Execs permission and quoted handily in the press in the matter before the Labour Courts, our usefulness was becoming more apparent by the minute...
Supt. Singh obligingly trotted out how vital it was that der Kommissar keep the Beemer for use after hours and then said (and I kid you not) that he'd no idea whether our CPF had the influence to turn over this latest edict, but were we as the CPF to write a letter...blah blah blah......*looks at Ronald.... My Chair and my Vice-chair immediately agreed, and three other members supported them vocally. My ex-Chair and two gentlemen whom I've not met before last night's meeting and who live up in Rippon Crescent.. (are you awake and paying attention? You're familiar with the term bussing in? *winks..)

No show of hands was requested and Mr. Ally of Rippon Crescent even assisted me in phrasing the wording of what I should put in the Minutes, using the term unanimous decision....*laughing... No discussion ensued on the reasons behind der Kommissar's Superiors orders and not one among us asked for more details... *bleats.....

Steam-rollered about covers what happened, and my bet would be that the Abuser is planning on once again issuing a Press release quoting our CPF... Neat hey? Where was our CPF Comms. Officer who so far has been the only one to stand up and question how we are being manipulated? Why, he had a sudden urgent Meeting to attend elsewhere and couldn't make ours.... *winks...
Had he been there, would he have raised any objections? Would he have asked that the Forum first discuss the reasons behind the orders pertaining to der Kommissar's official vehicle?
My honest opinion? I think our Comms. Officer would have gone with the flow and backed the request letter....*sighs and applauds the AmDram Society based at Dodge City...

The Pembury Ridge arrests were shrugged off easily, and claims were made that the shack dwellers had become violent after SAPS Sydenham had gone in to close down a shebeen...*chokes..
My own Chair stated at that point that it was in Sbu Zidoke's interests to cause problems and that his backers had even supplied Sbu with a larnie vehicle. My own Chair then stated that the Academics backing the ABM had no idea of the situation, and had never been to Kennedy Road Settlement and were not in a position to voice their opinions...*cackles... Signed, sealed and delivered.

For having taken the trouble to forward the ABM's news update on the Pembury Ridge Settlement violence and subsequent arrests, my guess is that somewhere along the line it was intimated that I am a stirrer...*grins... Not at our Meeting fosho, but the feeling that our CPF leaders would rather not have heard both sides of the Pembury Ridge incident remains...

And now, let me fill you in on two other incidents that were mentioned very briefly last night.. The first was the revelation that the Hall Caretaker's home in Cullingworth Road had been burgled...*startled..
If ever there was a clear case of organised crime this has to be it.... I'll blog the details when I get them, but you should know that in that little road there are generally three Security Guards placed at intervals, one of whom sits almost outside the Caretaker's house, and they are on duty all the time... The residents all contribute to these guards salaries, and apart from the occasional glitch it has worked quite well...

I blogged several times in the past of how I'd driven along Cullingworth one day to discover little Morris rigged out in a guard's uniform, sitting comfortably outside an unsuspecting resident's home.. A police informant and lookout, and himself a petty thief of note..*cackles...
I questioned at the time which of the residents it was that actually arranged for the Security Company to provide the guards, and I'd still love an answer to that one... *interested...

The Hall Caretaker has been objecting to our hiring the Hall for the annual SAPS Braai... He claims that in the past we've left it in a mess and caused damages....
He's now insisting on a fat cash deposit as security, and I must surmise that this is the sole reason behind his home being burgled... C'mon guys! You've been given enough evidence of the pettiness displayed by the Chief and his Rotten Apples in the past, and you KNOW that once again I'm right on the money! *applauds...

The other remarkable coincidence mentioned so casually last night? The Head of the Reservoir Hills CPF and perceived thorn in the side of our charming Tweedledumb, was also burgled...
Do you recall how I'd predicted this family would eventually be punished for irritating the Abuser repeatedly? I would dearly love to know whether they've long been experiencing problems with their electrical supply, and whether they've been losing any of their electrical assets. And now they've had a burglary? More amazing chance? NOT!

Cross Tweedledumb and you will pay for it one way or another, be it a fleshwound inflicted by a sniper or your precious ancient banger removed from behind your chained gates....*waves to Salacious Crumb... Whoever it was that has issued this latest order regarding the Molestor's official SAPS Beemer had best beware...
There WILL be repurcussions, and your seniority won't save you....

Playing Solomon is a skill owned by few... Despite her agenda, I would follow my Vice-Chair through fire, confusing as you may find it... *sighs...
My Chairman? My feeble and desperate attempts to protect him have resulted in a FAIL of note...
Has he met Sbu Zidoke personally? Has he spoken at length with any of the ABM Members now in hiding due to death threats? And yet he has allowed himself to be persuaded that the ABM's claims are fabricated and self-serving... I warned him endlessly of his value to the Corrupt and for a while I thought he'd heard me....

LATER at 1..00am

I called an Honourable Man for advice... My ex-CPF Chair is a man whose opinion and experience I value highly... Once I had spoken of the manipulation displayed last night and run along identical lines to that used to obtain the original letter of support for der Kommissar, the Honourable Man said bluntly that by not voicing my thoughts at the Meeting, nothing could be done..
Despite that there was no show of hands requested, the silence from the majority of 15 allowed the other five present to carry the day, and was construed as unanimous support for a letter to be written by our CPF stating that Tweedledumb should be given unrestricted use of his SAPS vehicle, despite the order issued...

I've no problem with such a letter being used to appeal against this new ruling, though I certainly wouldn't put my hand in the air.. My issue is whether or not the Abuser intends to quote our CPF again in the Press.... I've stated my views clearly in a call just made to my Vice-Chair. My own dim-witted slowness at not voicing my objections at last night's Meeting, and the fact that I accept what's done is done...*shrugs..

Has it changed anything? Not really.... If anything it's confirmed how easily (myself included) we dance to der Kommissar's crooked tune and how meekly we accept his contempt...*teeth...
Whoever it is out there that is at least making an effort to slow this deranged megalomaniac down, WELL DONE LADS! Nice try, but you're going to have to up the ante dramatically if you truly want to achieve anything....*smiles and wishes she could help...

The AirWing chopper has just sailed by the orphanage building, leaning towards the silver topped roof as it went... The pressure in my ears is laughable as the Controller doubtless overcompensates for distance as usual... Another day in Paradise... *waves...

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 17th November 2009 at 1.33pm.