Monday, November 02, 2009

ROUGH JUSTICE....

(begun Monday 2nd November at 3.55am....)

However mild, it's usually irritation that drives my pen across the paper. Right now I'm feeling strangely mellow and struggle to find the kick-off point for today's amused and outraged diatribe...
Chilled I'm not. I woke in the night drenched with sweat, to shed my blanket smartly, and I sit here now for the first time in ages, sans woolly boots... A cold front on the way is the likely explanation, though I rose to hear my ears shrieking and it hasn't subsided at all.

The Master's electronics fill the valley as the wind gusts up from the south. My Network Admin. still takes offence as swiftly as he ever did... A dangerous weakness for one in control of the power supplies, as I've learned to my cost.
However much my repetitive topics may bore you, I continue to find the smallest matters fascinating and persist in sharing them with you....*grins..
My Nokia screeen finally settled down about mid-morning yesterday and hasn't misbehaved since..*blinks.. The Master finally relented and is over that particularly lengthy girlish tantrum?

The GameWrecker's logical answer to so many of the Controller's attacks on our few assets has generally been "it's old". I take issue with that, since I've come to discover that old is Good. *winks..
Disappointing it's been to find that my SO doesn't have an enquiring mind at all...
He accepts without question that our TV (which he repeatedly claimed was old) now runs almost without a hitch after months of giving constant problems. Having said that, will Bali feel the necessity to remind me of how simple it is to remove the picture? *snorts...

The hair-dryer that would suddenly cut out in mid-use as CleverDick surged the jackpoint, forcing it to die, has run without a hitch for ages. The GW accepts this without question...*baffled.. Such little things they are, that in your busy lives are of no consequence at all, bar minor irritations. And here I sit, squeaking frantically of the importance of these seemingly banal occurrences...*roffels.. That is, if you value your privacy at all...

How else will you know if you are suddenly sharing your home with an uninvited visitor? Do you still ignore your house lights dipping, however minutely, on a regular basis? I guess for many of you it will be easier to ignore the obvious and pretend it isn't happening... Why would you want to stick your neck out and find who it is that now controls YOUR power circuit?
Which of your neighbours is it that sits avidly listening to your domestic rows and idle chatter when the mood takes him or her? God willing your Controller will have a great deal more self-control, and nothing you say in passing will move them to exact rough justice as punishment for your sins... *cackles..

How ironic that after 64 years as little more than a dyed-in-the-wool oxygen thief, I've finally found my niche! A chirping guinea-pig FFS!
(It's now 4.40am and el Pollo de Grande activates his chorus of cicadas across the way. Even above the wind, they cause my ears to vibrate strangely, and I'm vastly entertained. It causes a couple of hadedas nearby to protest loudly and their cousins roosting further up the valley commiserate noisily in reply..
I lift my gaze to the window and find it's suddenly daylight and I must shush and go... )

LATER at 6.35am

El Monstro shut off his latest electronic marvel at 5.00am sharp as I was tossing bread and rice out under the avo tree for the one-footed hadeda...*blinks.. WhatTF is the purpose of that not unpleasant barrage of sound? Another of Colin Balliram's mirth inducing 'Because I Can' demonstrations, that has no real bearing on anything at all? *interested...

You shrug me off as deranged, as you go about your boring lives by rote, while I guess I'm watching and listening to History in the making...*roffels... My tales of skullduggery and corruption are the nearest you will ever come to the truth of what's going down right here and now...
The careful publicity given of late to a crooked Top Metro Cop successfully dumbs down what's happening up at Dodge City does it not? Admit it. You're now more inclined to shrug off der Kommissar's three separate court cases as small potatoes are you not? *beams...
How artfully works the Damage Control Machine to manipulate your thought processes and how neatly they distract you...*teeth...
Even I must concede that their control of the media is an exercise well worth watching...

I figure you could find Jared Sacks original article titled 'A Way Forward for Kennedy Road Settlement' in the Witness, and it must have been published sometime during the past month. Search and read the truth on the mob attacks at Kennedy Road. My last email to Jared wasn't acknowledged, and it's possible he regrets replying to me at all, as his colleagues here in Durban are now receiving regular death threats.

Again I ask whether you are all still thrilled by the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System and it's purported abilities to nail the Crooked when, from where I'm standing, tis the Crooked calling all the shots... *snorts...
Bear in mind Jannie's job title and ask yourselves why you shouldn't start to feel just a wee bit nervous? *winks..
There is little if any pretense being made here in the Zone to run the Project along lawful lines.
Will your area be different? Or will your local Druglord issue orders to his Controllers that it's open season on the innocent? *curious..

Soft targets such as the IT Clueless will be fair game for these scavengers of your private every-day lives.... You consider my Network Admin to be unique? *falls over laughing... Alas, I've discovered him to be the absolute stereotype of a cheap, bullying thuggee with a criminal bent.
I find myself more disgusted than disappointed by the sheer level of my own stupidity at placing this Wanker on some sort of pedestal in the early days.
I guess slowly but surely my Stockholm Syndrome symptoms are disappearing...*looks at Colin Balliram... Imagine if they were to leave altogether and I were to at last be filled with the rage I'm entitled to? No doubt the very idea will have el Pollo de Grande rolling on the floor hysterically.... *grins..

LATER at 7.30am..

Thankfully, my Nokia screen recovered and behaved while I sent out the CPF reminders minutes ago. You want that I should kiss any boots at this point? Fat chance! *snarls... Inconsistent and temperamental power playing is now viewed with the contempt it deserves...*sniffs...

LATER at 11.00am

After all this time my 'Do you accept these terms and conditions' box on blogger.com had somehow been unticked and was the reason for my Publish Picture being greyed out. *cackles.. Master of Logic and Commonsense, the GW spotted it straight away....

I'd nipped up to Westville earlier with a printout of the picture that had mysteriously been removed from my Pictures file. I got an Innocent to scan it and send it to my mail addie and have since published it on blogger despite it's now poor quality. Why was it deleted? There's nothing that's depicted there that's not the truth, though it was drawn using Windows Paint some years ago, and I see I'd omitted to put in the ubiquitous AirWing chopper on the horizon...

Would that I could up this so one-sided Game and plug my camera in safely to the PC to share a few of the marvels I've witnessed. The sheer ease with which my criminal Controller rendered the digital readers of TWO Sony Walkman players past resurrection, precludes me from ever subjecting my little camera to such a risk... *shrugs...
While many of my photos simply reveal my obsession with Telkom, and the Muni's electricity Department (including their huge range of contractors), there are a number of inexplicable photos taken over the years we've been victimised, that I would dearly love explanations for...

Both Karl Muller and Leonard Els remain thunderously silent. Have I been totally abandoned? *waits...

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 2nd November 2009 at 12.13pm.