Monday, November 30, 2009

INTIMIDATION....

(begun Sunday 29th November at 6.40am..)

I had reason to climb the ladder and look over our 8 foot boundary wall down into the valley yesterday. It appears as though the Park's-attired droog spotted last week carrying a large chainsaw, returned on Thursday while I was out, to radically prune the trees bordering my Network Admins. valley-facing deck.

*Suddenly, I discover as I'm writing this, that my head is aching, and a second later the house alarm next door is triggered. As fast as it stops, my headache disappears. Hau! Overly enthusiastic Bali?
*

She has no need to remind me that her daughter is basically good. I never gave up on her, despite her ongoing efforts to prove that she supports the criminal she's bound to... It's true that it's her skills at prevarication that have bailed her SO out of sticky situations on many occasions, and have consolidated my ruination...*coughs... Ironically, I'm not quite toad enough to be totally happy for her, if she's persuaded him to move from this topographically (IMO) risky area....
Were they to relocate just across the road, (as Khaled is thankfully doing in the New Year), it's a given that the Captain of Immense Courage will remain in our home as always, though he will no longer have to attempt to keep up appearances...*cackles..
She knows he lies to her, and yet what can she do? I still question the motives behind her taking in her niece and insist there was an element of cold calculation behind her kind gesture...*sighs..
The Network Admin. neither knows nor cares whether there will be a long-term price to be paid for his and his family's participation in the Project. He can't think further than his next stealthy visit to the bedroom of a couple of unsuspecting residents going at it in their so-called Private Domain.... *vomits.. By now you will know that this is an accurate description of his preferences...

Sometimes I wish that he was the sharp, clever individual I foolishly imagined him to be, when the attacks began all those years ago, and I grovelled and gibbered at his feet in terror and awe...
Alas, like the Wizard of Oz, he's revealed himself to be less than perfect in all areas..*sighs.. The ideal inane Tool to be partnered with that other Pervert of note, One-eyed Jack..

Whether Jannie had any say in the actual choice of these two dodgy characters to lead the way for the Information Theft Project, aka Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System, here in the Zone, is doubtful. Were he to have raised objections, my guess is that Barnabas would have run squealing to Schabir and Mo, and the Strategist's misgivings would've been over-ridden and silenced...
I give you more credit than you deserve Jannie? *curious... Another answer I'll never be given fosho...

How have we fared since all the work done on el Monstro's electric gates last week, and the strange paint job that was done to the motor and arm? I didn't notice any dips to our system last night, but nothing else worth mentioning.... *shrugs...
I got back from the Shongweni Farmers Market yesterday, to find Nobby in the road. I went down and without any effort, pushed open the gates to a man-sized gap and let him back in. There's a new little sticker on the gates in red and white, but I didn't have time to study it. Does it claim that the gates are now secure? *roffels...
I'd unforgivably forgotten to unblock the hole under our valley wall, and it was only hours later that Pepsi finally voiced her frustration aloud and I went down and let them in. They stayed until I'd fed them some liver and rice and then asked to go home, as they could hear Dimples playing outside, and so I happily obliged...*beams...

There are again Notices tacked onto the poles to say our power will be off for the day tomorrow... Any changes that'll affect us? *interested....

LATER at 1.35pm

My master gleefully began his mischief making last night as I struggled with our now totally corrupt Word. I felt he deserved a reward for his perseverence and so I went over to gmail and sent the Executive Director of Children of Africa my blogger.com address and suggested he read The Baker's Dozen...*grins...

I had a reply to my mail from him this morning.. He'd read my blog and mentioned that he'd penned another article on the injustice surrounding the incarceration of the Kennedy Road 13. It was published recently in the Witness but I'd missed it. He'd said in his mail that a small paragraph mentioning der Kommissar by name had been omitted during publication. This was no error, but would have been done by a cautious Editor, according to the GW.
I would of course advise the Exec.Director to continue freely writing of the exploits of this Habitual Sexual Offender and colleague to our local Druglord, but to in future refer to him using titles we've come to know and loathe.... Station Head, Rambo, der Kommissar etc, and quite possibly soon to be Herr Direktor..... *looks at Holson with sympathy...

Advice that he unfortunately won't be taking, as it happens. Since recently getting what he described as an extremely intimidating phone call from a gentleman purporting to be employed by the SA Secret Service Agency, the Exec.Director of Children of Africa has decided it would be wiser to cease writing articles on the plight of the Abahlali movement.
I requested that he forward me the number of the cowardly thug that made the call and he replied that it came from a blocked number.. I find I'm trembling a little from rage as I write, that an honest and good man should be subjected to the crap I've endured for years... *gets a grip..

How simple for would-be Special Agent Colin Balliram to lift the telephone numbers from my mails and persuade a mate to make the menacing call? The fact that this clearly threatening call was made only AFTER I began corresponding with the Exec.Director, leads me to believe that la Petite Merde is heavily involved...*spits....

I'm not above begging and now ask that Jannie forgo the *coughs* current challenges that beset him regarding the cellmasts, and that he track the perpetrator of this phonecall and have him flogged. As grateful as I am that I can now sit down in front of the TV and enjoy watching, without the Chop next door blacking out our screen, would I willingly accept that corrupt behaviour in return for your help in this matter... *martyred sigh....
I beg that you don't shrug me off muttering that you can't get involved in politics.. You know as well as I do that the call was made only AFTER I began writing to the Exec.Director via gmail.
You know that several different contact numbers appeared on his mails and I'm betting it was one of those that was used by someone known to Colin Balliram to put the frighteners on this good man.

You have the power to call him and make the necessary enquiries and to reassure him that he's safe. He says the call came from a blocked number which I guess could make it that much trickier... When you've finished shaking your head at my cheek, I would ask that you sit quietly and consider my request.... That despite knowing who you are, and what you do, I continue to believe you have the means to have these thuggees sat on, and hard at that.

You may care to begin your enquiries with that Coward of Note, my own Special Agent and would-be Spy, Colin Balliram, and you may also care to consider that THIS number may be involved.. 084 262 3111. A long shot, and I don't know why, but I remember something about that number....... *fuzzy...

You may want to remember that when he opens his mouth, (much like our corrupt Town Clerk) the lies fall out.. Tis a matter of insignificance to Your Greatness and yet to me, of huge importance... Can you contact the Exec.Director and persuade him to continue working for the freedom of ALL the people of this country? Can you lift his crushed spirits and show him that all is not lost?

With the hugely increased and refined methods of tracking available to you, I'm confident that you can find the bastard who made the call and give him a few nightmares of his own..*grins...
You have access to my PC and to all my mails. You are more than welcome to read them all to aid your search. I have, as you know, nothing to hide..

Protestations that my faith is misplaced simply won't do...*winks.. Besides, it's a wonderful opportunity to polish up the old image after it's taken a few hard knocks of late... *get's up from it's bended knees....

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 30th November 2009 at 3.09pm.