Thursday, November 26, 2009

THE BAKER'S DOZEN....

(begun Thursday 26th November at 3.40am...)

Edit done at 12.42: Pensioners have no concept of time and as a result I got the dates completely wrong... I've rectified it now...My apologies.....

By the time I've unlocked and opened the doors, made my coffee, lit the candles and a fag, I've usually forgotten what I wanted to say...*yawns.... Not this time..

There was another Meeting last night. A CPF Motherbody Meeting that takes place once a month. For a while each of the four sectors were expected to host the Meetings in turn, on their own turf. I guess the audio-monitoring abilities at the different venues chosen turned out to be less than hoped for, so unsurprisingly, we were invited to hold them back in his office at Dodge City...

Only five of us pitched last night,(6 if you count der Kommissar) though of Salacious Crumb there was no sign, nor his compadre Supt. Singh... *blinks...
I guess it would amuse you mightily to see how Dr. Jekyll appears at these cozy little get-togethers. How he refers to me by name, grinning and smirking for all the world as if he doesn't regard me as something he stepped in....*cackles...

To their credit, our guys bought up the matter of Kennedy Road and the thirteen that have been locked up without trial for two months, and now have been transferred back to Dodge City from Westville Prison. Supposedly among them are the murderers of the two who died during the Kennedy Road attacks, and this lot have all been locked up until such time as the killers are identified...

It's a load of bull and you can bet the real assassins have long been rewarded and now sit comfortably in their homes waiting for their next contract...*gags....
Tweedledumb announced in amused fashion that they won't eat, and are afraid they will be poisoned.... He has refused them permission to pray with an outsider for longer than 5 minutes, and you just know he's making it as unpleasant for them as he can, without landing himself in deeper dwang than he already is....
I stood up and asked if I could see them. Still in Jekyll mode, what could he say but yes, and I went out smartly and down to the guys in the Charge Office...

It was after 7.00pm by then and like a madhouse down there, it was so busy... *sighs... Turns out there was another small band arrived hoping for a word with a relative also locked up, but on a different matter, so one of the Officers on duty kindly took us all up to the cells and let us in.
I greeted the guys and said that they had not been forgotten. They asked who I was, and I said I lived in the area and had seen news of their plight in the Press and on the Internet.. I gave them what fags I had and left...*sad...
I took my seat back at the Meeting and found that the discussion had shifted to the increased hijackings...
Yes, said der Kommissar, we watch Jane as she opens her gates and backs out her car so slowly.' At this point he broke off to lean over to my Chairman and say 'Did I not tell you there are cameras down there?' And then he continued on, to imply how simple it would be for a hijacker to get me, and I believe he actually ended with the word BANG! *keels over choking...Old habits die really hard.....
A threat, One-eyed Jack? A threat? You would threaten the main source of your cruel entertainment? *cries (with laughter).... Was that rage or a mini embolism that brought on that revelation and outburst? Rage that I'd been able to see your thirteen victims?

After the Meeting I thought I heard a couple of the CPF Heads saying that perhaps they too should visit the cells in their personal capacity, but I guess I knew even then that it wouldn't happen....
When der Kommissar had made so much of the fact that his 13 victims refused to eat, did I not picture him standing there, an unprepossessing and uninspiring little man, telling his quarry that he could poison their food at any time and would get away with it?
That's exactly what you did isn't it? *looks at the Sexual Offender....You simply terrified them into refusing all the food you offered?
You're doing the whole eradicate the ABM thing at the behest of some shadowy figures higher up the ladder, and you're thoroughly enjoying adding your trademark refinements? *spews....

So, this morning I headed off to the shops, and it being payday, I beat them down at the Bakery Section and got two yummy cream cakes for the good lads manning the Charge Office. I also bought three trays of fresh cinnamon buns and eventually headed back to Sherwood and Dodge City... You have to know at this point that Tweedledumb was expecting me...*winks...
That the minute I pulled up outside the Station and unseen by me, he and his chubby-faced pseudo-intellectual aide ducked into an admin. office in an area of the Station I seldom visit....
I dropped off the cream cakes in an oddly silent Charge Office, whose Officers (ahhhh and there goes the error message I'd anticipated! *grins....) must have been enchanted by the sight of their Superior scampering for cover....*laughing...

Then I went on up to the main Admin offices as I always do, and asked for der Kommissar. The three ladies said he was around, and one got on the phone to find him, but without any success...*winks again...
I asked if I could give the buns to the prisoners that weren't eating, and was taken back down to the Charge Office where a kind Officer led us up to the cells and let us in....

They crowded round the bars when they saw me and I began to pass one of the trays through when the the Chief's raised voice spoke behind me and said 'What's going on here?'... I turned and found the two lead Players in place, and said we'd all looked for him to no avail...
The ingratiating Dr. Jekyll had vanished (as is always the case when no outsiders were around to note the change).
In his place was the Real Deal.... *grins... The bullying, unstable, wife-threatening and blatantly criminal Puppet that heads Dodge City...*belches....

He flew at the unfortunate officer and ignored my voice totally... His Lackey asked whether I was there on CPF business and I replied that I was there in my own personal capacity. Salacious Crumb then said that the aluminium trays could be fashioned into deadly weapons, and without pausing I took them out of the containers and passed the buns to the unfortunate young men.
Tweedledumb's fury was a sight to behold as he ranted and frothed on at the hapless and stony-faced officer.

I leave it to you Dear Reader, to draw your own conclusions...*cackles... I guess he'd been really enjoying his victim's terrified hunger strike, and there they were, stuffing down the food I'd brought!
If you've been following the Abahlali news reports as you should, you will see that a great deal of truth has been spoken with regards this Head of Station..
I then went off after the Bully and found him in his office greeting some visitors. I interrupted and said I'd like to know the rules that applied on bringing food to the prisoners, and he said politely (I swear!) that he would see me when his visitors had left...*laughing...

I had to go over to St. Theresa's at that point, but it wasn't the end of it by a long shot... I was chatting to Sister Stephen a short while later when my Chair rang in a complete state, to say he'd had the Sexual Offender on the line and what was I doing getting the CPF in the dwang? *startled..
I replied that the fellow was talking kak as I'd told them I was there in my personal capacity only because der Kommissar had repeatedly said at the Meeting the prisoners wouldn't eat... Silence... *beams..

While I respect the rules that must be in place, I don't respect the deliberate use of these thirteen young people as pawns in some stupid political game. I respect even less that it was thought amusing to give them back into the charge of a person who very recently received a restraining order (ignored) to hand in his weapon, and not use his official vehicle outside office hours (ignored.)
He'd managed to bring up the latter problem at the Meeting as well, and I'd been sufficiently irked to interrupt and say that I thought he'd already asked all the CPF Heads for a similar letter requesting the banning be overturned...*grins...

He'd gone on about his long working hours, and how he'd often be at the Station till 1.00am and how he was now expected to use his own vehicle on the long drive home to Chatsworth.
Well, we all know how he whiles away those late hours up at Dodge City, not so? *nauseous....
All the very juiciest stuff to eavesdrop on, occurs after dark, right?
Tweedledum and Tweedledee and their perverted and bizarre after-hours 'hobby' practised in the name of the Information Theft Project, should in theory, have your gorge rising....

I'm not interested in politics, but was spurred at the last elections to vote for the man that at the time was actually helping our community...*waves to Alex.... I give a TOSS whether he's the Ruling party or the Opposition... Whoever decided that the Abahlali be used as the latest distraction and message sent to the people, should know that NOBODY is impressed at all by your heavy-handedness, and I guess the word sickened would be more appropriate....

You don't care? The only good thing to come out of your engineered games is the clear confirmation of my allegations against the Abuser. The thirteen vulnerable young men have merely replaced the (once 5) 3 abused and degraded young policewomen, by giving the Abuser more victims to torture at will... *shrugs...

I swear I thought he said he was due back in Court this week, but his smug demeanour suggests that his appearance won't cause him any undue stress....
Your silence makes it easy for this filth to literally get away with murder...*sighs...
What can you do? Hell, I don't have a clue, and am myself merely an Observer, but I sort of hoped you'd be interested in the events of the past two days.... *smiles...

Peace julle..

---oOo---

Friday 27th November 2009 at 10.49am.