Monday, October 26, 2009

A DIME A DOZEN....

(begun Sunday 25th October at 9.20am...)

I've just had a chat to Sue the Book up at my gates... Whether we were audio-monitored, I neither know nor care... Her 'symptoms' appear to be worsening, and I repeat that the appalling cock-up that took place during November/December 2005 with the Mayville cell mast, seems to have cooked off much of her immune system as well...
And no, I guess there's no Health Insurance Scheme involving masts at either vodacom or iBurst, though it's a given that money could easily be found were the situation dire enough and silence needed to be bought...*gags...

Rumours of discord at the youngest Member of the Flame Lily board of Trustee's home begin to surface as well. His unfortunate little Missus should know that despite the disappearance of my camera and several other items of value only to me, she may always seek a sympathetic ear at my home. Though I no longer deem it wise to employ her remarkably bright younger son to house-sit for me, due to his *coughs* behavioural problems, I regard the wives of the Chosen who are forced to keep their precious children within range of the Wireless experiments, as victims of circumstance.... *looks at Missus C...

Denied or not, the far-sighted Sweeper appears to spend as little time in residence with the kids as possible. Whether they escape unscathed from the side effects of their papa's control of the mast and power circuits can only be judged much further down the line, and they most certainly were untouched back in 2005.

Once again the Sunday Tribune was delivered this morning in place of the Sunday Times...*grins.. Hopefully der Kommissar has by now been persuaded to STFU in the Press as his repeated bleating only reveals him for the criminal he is.... *snorts...

I emailed the draft of the CPF Minutes to both my Chair and Vice-Chair earlier this morning... Whichever way you look at it, both are treading in a mini-minefield in the matter of the letter of support, and I'm curious to see how each of them deals with it...

Have you been able to contact Sbu Zidoke of the ABM and warn him of the newly installed cameras in the floodlights now surrounding the Kennedy Road Informal Settlement? Best you do it soon, or there will be more bloodshed... I guess Sbu is an ANC man through and through, but by questioning certain corrupt practises, he's been abandoned by his own party ...*sags... The arrogant egos of the Corrupt Fatcats decline to work WITH Zidoke and instead, an attempt has been made to crush him once and for all.... *sickened...

der Kommissar has used his bullying tactics on this man in the past (google) and is surely delighted with the outcome of the organised mob attack on the ABM.
Was the Sham family's butcher invited to join the attacking mob? As a special treat? His brief to take out one or two of the shack dwellers, just in case they weren't getting the message clearly? Or are hired assassins now a dime a dozen ? *vomits...
The means to tighten the net on dissenters has been increased a hundred-fold by the Information Theft Project. The determined and ongoing efforts made to claim that my warnings are no more than revenge on Tweedledumb and his Lackey for their peurile and spiteful Toady Show, must fail. It's past time you looked at the bigger picture.

It's thanks only to these two pitiful power-drunk goondas that I now give the Project the exposure it deserves... They consider themselves to be big fish in this little pond of KZN... While my Master's 'talents' (*chokes) are somewhat necessary to the Scheme, his Boss is more than expendible.... (sp) The Muslim community should find another to head SAPS Sydenham. Preferably one who is stable and not prone to the disgusting excesses displayed by the Abuser.

I'm frankly appalled that my awesome Vice Chair has been forced to continue publicly endorsing der Kommissar's actions, when it is becoming glaringly obvious that the fellow is nothing more than a criminal himself. She is worthy of better treatment by her superiors, and despite that I continue to defend her, my words begin to sound hollow...*sighs...

LATER at 3.45pm

The rain held off for the Breast Cancer Walk, and I really enjoyed myself... *beams... There was a SEA of pink t-shirts milling about at the Barnes Road Field by the time we got there at noon, and we set off en masse soon afterwards.... The Secretary and I had decided to take the longer walk of 5ks. A stroll in the park? You think? Going up the hill past St. Anne's, my shrivelled remaining lung was protesting loudly, and still the 84 year-old granny just ahead never faltered.... *blinks... We were recovering on the bleachers afterwards when Alec Kok the MC, cranked up the sound system with Barry White's 'You're my everything'. One of those treasured moments of pure bliss I tell you..... *delighted....

Monday 26th October at 4.35am...

Despite that for whatever reason la Petite Merde has kept the black rodeo out of sight for the weekend, he's been lurking with the best of them... Did I tell you that when I nipped up to Hofmyer Heights on Saturday morning I'd made a call from the Centre's Parking Lot on my little CPF Nokia? The phone that's taken a deliberate and concentrated bashing for so long? It doesn't matter how long I leave it on the charger now - one or two sms's or a call or two, and it's battery drops straight down to one bar. *winks..
I guess it never fully recovered from the time I plugged it into the charger and it gave a loud and agonised hiss, which I blogged at the time....

But, apart from the battery problem, it's been remarkably well-behaved for weeks. So I took it with me to the shops and called the Good Superintendent to ask that he visit me for an update.
When I tell you that immediately after that one call, the cellphone's screen was greyed out, are you not awed by my Controller's prowess? *laughing..
The Nokia's screen remained greyed out all day and only recovered fully sometime yesterday, despite that I've shown Bali repeatedly that it's still perfectly useable despite his tweak... *snorts.. A childlike expression of his displeasure at the call I made, would be this latest reason for his nonsense... Clearly this Saddo isn't going to grow up any time soon....

Little Pepsi came in under our wall at 7.45pm last night. Bedraggled, wet and muddy, and minus her Twin. I sent an sms to her owner, but got no reply at all, and when I checked later, the little gate was firmly closed for once, ensuring she would be shut in the top of the property without shelter from the rain, were I to put her back over the wall.. Instead, I kept her overnight.
The Pooper-Scooper knows that the Twins are always welcome, but I question her reasons for so often remaining silent in response to my texts. Does the Chicken King hand out the orders even on such small matters, or does she herself decide not to answer? *fascinated...
Her credibility is under the microscope here, and excuses such as 'there must be Network Problems' (HELL YES!), or 'my phone was off' or 'I didn't hear my phone' simply don't cut it anymore. All and any communications I make, run through my Network Admin's grubby hands, so pull the other one if you will...*grins..

Didn't you have a fat chuckle at the account of the Whisperer's visit to the Papwa Sewgolam golf course, read in yesterday's Sunday Tribune Page 14? Yes, I know I repeatedly implore you to leave them alone, but in my case it's *clears it's throat* different.... *winks.. He's often seen arriving with a business man who has connections to the Security Industry. Tall and burly with ginger hair? Anyone we know? *looks at Sean Findlay......
The golf course is situated on Siripat Road in Reservoir Hills... A road name that you're very familiar with, if you've been keeping up at all...

Yep - it's very close to the Field where my friend M took a bullet through the flesh of her stomach in a thuggee-type message that sailed right on over both our heads *shrieks...
When I claim that the Zone (including Clare Estate, Asherville, Reservoir Hills, Sydenham and Sherwood), has been GIVEN to Barnabas and his Puppet der Kommissar on a plate by the ShaikBoyz Homies, I'm not kidding...
Barnabas and Tweedledumb may use whatever means necessary to see that the Information Theft technology saturates the huge area - including the engineered mob attack on the Kennedy Road Informal Settlement. *spews..

Do yourselves a favour and drive past any of these Squatter camps after dark and ask yourselves why there are blinding SE's running out of several shacks, when there is ostensibly no electricity at all... Control is what it's all about guys, and the new invisible cameras situated in the floodlights will make the Controllers lives that much easier. I guess many of you won't have a problem with this...

I, OTOH, question the scurrilous means that have been used at Kennedy Road, resulting in two (or was it ultimately three?) deaths and countless injured and homeless..
Viva the Project? Sies vir julle almal!

LATER at 5.40am

At 5.30am the AirWing chopper flew high overhead... No weird flashes of lights on it's belly as it sailed over, so just a recce then? It turned and went back down towards the Southern Freeway. Are they using AirWing in your neck of the woods, to do the final computerised link-up to the Info Theft Project? Or are they using a contractor's whirlybird to allay any suspicions? *curious..
Whatever. If you have a chopper regularly overhead, check it out when it does the really low passes, and you'll see the flash of lights underneath as you're neatly hooked up to the Grid. About the same time you realise that you're OWNED for once and for all...*grins...
Peace julle... aaaaand....

it's now 6.36pm and I'm forced to mention.... Not ten minutes after I published and shut down the PC came a call on my landline. Is that Capital Air he asked and I guess he heard my amusement. A minute later the GW took the second call from a different voice also requesting Capital Air. *falls over shrieking.... Having a slow day dudes? Toby van Heerden? Capital Air's number has a full three digits different to ours so it's certainly not a slip of the finger...*cackles...


---oOo---

Monday 26th October 2009 at 11.54am.