Monday, September 14, 2009

REFINEMENTS.....

Sunday 13th September at 7.10am...)


You've got to admire the careful democracy of it all.. What largesse the Whisperers have handed to the many RC institutions here in the Zone, has been trebled by way of assistance to the Muslim community....*beams..

I mentioned the structure that was touted as 'additions' to the girl's school next to the little madressa at the top of the Crescent..? Now drive over to West Riding Row and check out the building recently added to the Soofie Baijaan Mosque... Another mini base-station par excellence! What a view it commands, and what enormous power is going to pour from that establishment once it's completed, to aid the Information Theft Project...*applauds..

I've fetched down today's Sunday Times, and am hugely entertained to find the Sexual Offender continues to squeal like a stuck pig.. *cackles... Try the front page of the Extra supplement for a laugh... Blink, and his 'Government contacts' had the transfer turned over in a flash...*grins...

Where does Judge Dhayanithie Pillay live? Seriously? They have something on the dude? Has his home turf been linked to the Grid yet? I bet that's a yes... See how easy it's becoming? Did Tweedledumb riffle through his own little black book to find what stolen private information would easily persuade Judge Pillay to restore him as Station Commander at Sydenham with such speed? Or did the Judge take a personal call from the Whisperer?

One of my funny pictures, drawn as some sort of therapy way back at the height of the abuse heaped on my wrinkled head, would've been perfect to publish about now.. I swear I looked at it a month ago... Alas, so did my Network Admin at the time, and it's now nowhere to be found... *Poof!*...*cackles...

Mogambery? Astonishing that he trots out his given name after all this time... An attempt to gain sympathy from a certain sector? I suggest you take a slow cruise through Sydenham/Sherwood and randomly ask pedestrians for their opinions of the Molestor.. Once you've got the true picture, go chat to Augustine Mngomezulu and make up your own minds who should stay, and who should preferably take a jump off a 600 foot cliff FFS... *laughing..

The Courageous Couple have insisted all along that I am biased in my attitude to his Boss.. Only me and the majority of ordinary folk here in the Zone... In the light (!) of the current (!) revelations, I would ask that you do a rethink on the character YOU'VE feted for so long...The buddy and puppet of Tweedledumb...*looks at el Monstro.... That my incoherent and repeated shrieks of the huge abuse of power by this unstable lout should be stopped..

Jeez, Mistuh Spence, but you'll forgive me for finding you every bit as culpable as the worst offender blogged? You thought it was all just a bit of a lark? Really? When you lot nailed B.Snr. so neatly, how many hours did it take for you to shrug it off? Minutes then? You can join the Sexual Offender on the Bench of Disgrace right now you ASS!!!! Have you perfected the 'these things happen' shrug by now? As you obligingly follow the recommendations made by each SAPS Station? *projectile vomits...

Where do YOU live Mistuh Spence? A larnie suburb out on the Ridge near to the Nest? Or somewhere closer? You ever frequent Musgrave Library in the past? Now it's moved to Buxton's Centre? Then you'll know Sue the Book fosho.. You'll know that she is worthy of better than the Criminal Pig you handed her to so willingly... Ag, talk talk talk...*sighs.....

LATER at 7.55am..

As if by magic, the bees have arrived back on the birdtray! *blinks.. Their attraction has to be food-related. I bought a small bag of crushed corn chicken mix to tide me over, and whatever is different to my usual purchase, has worked like a magnet... Their odd behaviour has nothing to do with microwave emissions? *confused... How would I know? You're the boffins and you're supposed to do the legwork and tell me..*sighs... As if....

Monday 14th September at 3.55am..

To get an idea of the protection that surrounds Tweedledumb, check out yesterday's Tribune Main Section Page 11, written by one Masood Boomgaard... I've only scanned it the once and may change my tune after reading it a second time..*shrugs...
Some seriously careful journalism there, you agree? Does the Thug not come off smelling of roses? *winks... And the picture? I'm betting many of you were charmed by it..*gags... If he's appealing to a certain sector of the public, I'm guessing it had the desired effect...

Give the guy a break, he's only human ? Jeez, I gave it my best shot and the results? The arsehole seriously thought this geriatric was coming on to him....*vomits in the bushes... Only after reading the detailed Press report on his disgusting abuse of the trainee policewomen did I finally give up any attempts to view the Chief as any sort of good cop.... *shrugs..

All of which I blogged at the time, though were you to search for the Press article, tis my guess my Controller will have had it disappear from the Interwebz by now...*winks... Tweedledumb is a serial abuser of women, never mind anyone else.... The treatment meted out to Penny when she was hauled up to Dodge City was classic... It doesn't matter, as long as he keeps the Zone crime free? *rolls on the ground laughing...

Every allegation I've made against this goonda criminal is the truth.. Forget my justifiable bias FFS! The ongoing sales of confiscated drugs and weapons from the Hill, the close working relationship between him and the Zone druglord Barnabas, and many of the dealers themselves, and the glaring fact that he constantly breaks the very laws he's sworn to uphold... *gags...
So what? The Whisperers continue to need him for the moment, and confirm what I've said all along... He's untouchable...*cackles... Moving on...

The scheduled power cut went off without a hitch yesterday, and we now have a brand new streetlight pole with, I'm guessing, some seriously upgraded technology adorning the top... In retrospect, I would think the Master isn't happy with the jackpoints announcing his arrival so loudly, and quite possibly this is what's led to the changeover? They worked non-stop from 8am till 2pm just on our pole, so it was no small task to get it right...*flattered...

Did I notice any changes after the power came back on? The TV screen disappeared several times last night leaving only the yellow channel bar at the bottom.. The loud snowing noise occurs on switch-on, despite that I've seen it doesn't happen on EVERY occasion *winks at Bali...
The heat pours off the monitor screen as before... Online, Firefox behaved badly several times, otherwise it was a pretty average session last night...*shrugs...
I went outside before 9.00pm to find the SE's along Grindrod Place were off... An economy run? Pfft... I heaved myself up to the road and watched for a bit, and as I started back down Bali hit his alarm key briefly..*shrieks.... Jumpy, o Master Mine? Or just the usual futile reminder that you watch me? I know that dear.... *pats the Pervert...

I'd gone out for a bit yesterday morning, and got back I guess by 10.00am .. Before I left the GW had been online, and I was startled to see his face was again that unhealthy beet-red colour.. He'd been and had a cortisone jab on Friday for what the GP had diagnosed as tendonitis.. And no, the last time I blogged of this weird phenomenon (which happened to both of us on two separate occasions), neither of us were on cortisone..*winks... Was the GW's astonishing colour on this latest occasion due to the cortisone, or a repeat performance by my Network Admin? *puzzled...

Futile as it sounds, may I humbly request that Superintendent Mngomezulu be afforded the same opportunity as the Pig, to state HIS case? What caused this good cop to say that he had no respect for his Commanding Officer? What caused him to finally lose the plot and give the thug a couple of taps? I suspect we'll never hear the truth of the matter, and it will suddenly become an 'internal issue'... *looks sadly at Hamilton and Holson...

Hell, I know the orders came from the top, but tell me you guys weren't proud of Augustine? *beams... It's a small world out there, and if by chance I should bump into the guy, I'm hoping he'll tell me he's been promoted to Director, with all the perks included... He deserves it FFS!

Sure, the entire fiasco was scripted by the AmDram Idiots at Dodge City and most certainly achieved their aims.. Nonetheless, the picture of the bespectacled cop smacking the Corrupt Criminal, is one I shall happily replay on the odd occasion I feel blue...*grins..

Peace julle...
PS: As I sat typing this blog out, the heat vanished from the screen! Hau!!! Who is listening that got the Master to swiftly toe the line and cut out that particular nasty effort? *interested......PSS: And I shall answer my own question.... As I sit and edit back comes the heat... Not imagination by any means, but an indication that my dear Master is bored and enjoying himself....*shrugs....

---oOo---

Monday 14th September 2009 at 12.39pm.