Sunday, September 13, 2009

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE......

(begun Saturday 12th September at 6.25am...)

Missy P was out on our verandah after 1.00am, calling anxiously to be let in... I got up a bit later and took her to the wall to show her brother she was OK, and having a sleepover at ours...*grins..

I admit to being intrigued by the de-activation of the orphanage foyer SE.. It's been an absolute stunner for a few years now, right there under the toddler's dormitories, why switch it off now? A 'Carer' has acquired the microwave buzzing noise? Someone is sniffing around and that light is a dead give-away? Or you're just running a different pattern of SE's at the moment? *looks at la Petite Merde....

Does someone wish me to think that changes are being made for the better? Would the replacement streetlight poles have anything to do with this? Has Pramith at No. 16 finally pointed his kind papa to my blog and my ongoing fears for all your safety, at the mercy as you are of the Abuser and your so amiable Tutor? *interested...
Do I consider for one second that my chains will be removed? Like a Lifer suddenly offered parole, I find the concept of freedom a terrifying thing to consider, and would doubtless decline..*laughing...
I guess these minor changes are just to upgrade and improve the means to infest the homes in the area.... Or are you trying to eradicate the noises Bali makes as he leaps into our house? *winks...

My CPF Comms. Officer called on my Nokia last night. He'd been battling to get through, possibly because my Master has seen fit to render our landline useless...*shrugs... I'd switched both cellphones off for the day and forgot to mention it on last night's call.. Something I must rectify.... *sighs...
Since my brief chat to the helpful Telkom employee last week, I have to wonder whether the crews are now shown my mugshot and a picture of my little banger and ordered to avoid me like the plague? *rolls about at the thought...
A tad difficult for them to do in the event that I come upon them down a manhole, as so many are these days...*teeth...

The yellow-billed kite circles low over the birdtray, as it studies the packed menu now sitting nervously in the coral tree....

What city does Schabir wake to today? It's astonishing to consider the size of the campaign he must have run from the Albert Lethuli Hospital.. Let's see the phone records there Jannie? *waves..
The huge promises he's made to so many different communities in return for their support of the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System are slowly coming in to effect... Witness the stunning additions to the little madressa up on the Sherwood Hall field...
Will they run an enormous SE from that mini-tower? Will whoever sleeps upstairs in Harry's house at No. 66 rippon Crescent have a reaction to being in DLOS to that little tower? *fascinated... I wager that 'girl's school' is to be another mini base station for Telkom's Wimax Project....*beams...
Should I ask Moulana Khan once the Fast is over? Will he ever return to our CPF Meetings or was one visit sufficient to reassure him that I'm indeed no more than a bumbling old Idiot laid on as entertainment? *waves wildly to Shireen....

There's water seeping up under the roads everywhere you look, and the chaos left just up the Crescent by the Paramedic's home, ensures that there's a great deal more work planned for that particular spot... AFTER our streetlight poles are swopped? *waits with interest....

Sunday 13th September at 3.45am..

From the hysterical shrieks, I'd guess there was a stray taking a stroll in the moonlight... Whatever. A few canine vocal chords briefly exercised to the max and it was time for me to get up anyway..*grins..

The rocket-scientist was back on the iburst Forum when I looked last night. His break has done him the world of good and you could actually hear his more laid-back attitude coming through... *applauds...
Obviously I'd love the Mayville mast to be included if a survey were done, and I would suggest knocking on doors in Barnard Road and Rose Avenue for starters... I'm betting many of those homes have changed hands since 2005, but at least Mr. Muller has a definite year as a kick-off point to begin his enquiries....
In 2005 between November and December, something went seriously haywire on that cellmast, and I do believe there would've been more victims than just B.Snr., Sue the Book and Penny...

Another mast of interest must be the one higher up Harris Crescent, that stands between us and Raftery Crescent.
My ex-CPF Chair's wife is always ill, and of course there was their immediate neighbour who topped himself a couple of years back...
Mr. Muller would battle to get truthful answers up that way, as so many are heavily invested in the Project and doing VERY well from it too...*looks at Owen Johnson...

Can Mr. Muller figure out why the huge water runoffs have to be done? I whitter on that the fibre is being run through the water lines right up to the streetlights and from there they enter your private domain, but it's quite possible the wastage is for other reasons altogether... There's this double-story house on the corner of Garbutt and Cullingworth that gets the full-on glare of one of those cellmast panels... Have the current owners been there since 2005? *curious...
Any strange problems encountered?

I watched part of a doccie on the loss of the honey bees worldwide, last night, and though the cause was given as mainly due to pesticides, I would bet that microwaves play their part as well.. *shrugs... I mean, what's with the crazy little colony of bees that arrive sporadically on our birdtray? They've not been back for over a month, though the weather has been balmy enough...*puzzled...
Maybe now a bit more care is being taken with the Mayville mast they've settled down somewhere and are behaving normally...

Never mind that, how's about Eskom's latest attempts to bleed us all dry? I dare just ONE of the Chosen to voice their dismay at the outlandish price hikes... Despite the willing compliance of so many suckers in turning to the energy saving cfl's, the sheer numbers of these beauties being plastered on homes across the land are going to outweight any savings made...
A miscalculation, or was it always on the cards the cost of power was going to rocket, as each and every city and suburb added their own huge array of SE's? Energy-saving se GAT!!!

Where does Muller live that he doesn't step outside his own home and be blinded by an astonishing amount of fairly new lighting? Has he not noticed how many trees have died using the assisted suicide method? How many have been brutally pruned to aid DLOS?
Surely by now he has an ongoing and visible water leak in a road very near to his home? What about the white Telkom multi-plex/wireless boxes? Are they not going that route in the rocket- scientist's area?

He's made it very clear that his interest lies with the masts and their emissions.. Ye gods, but I struggle here! Though the different provinces may vary the methods of Project saturation slightly, as with the smart meters in Blairgowrie, there has to be something linking them all...
Water runoffs would be my bet fosho... The ongoing waterline problems in our little section of the Crescent alone, scream for attention..

Where are the new fat blue water pipes that the Crooked Town Clerk insists will replace the poorly maintained existing pipes? You could see them laying about for a while up in Westville, but I've certainly not seen those pipes here in the Crescent...

Come and check out my photo albums and see how many years they've been digging up this section repeatedly, when they could've just laid the new pipes over a couple of weeks and been done... *winks...
The water runoffs are linked to the mast emissions and, crazy as it sounds, if your area has only just begun to enocunter these problems I hope for your sake you're not within sight of a cellmast...*blinks... Tis the fumbling and juggling with the masts to get them to comply with the Information Theft Project that is the killer here....

It's 4.35am and the Twins are at it again..*grins.. Bali's alarm has just gone off (an attempt to amuse me?). A thoughtful family man? Much as the Sexual Offender has humiliated his family, do I guess my Master's family feature way down on his list of priorities, for all the cosy little picture painted by his Public Relations Officer, the Pooper-Scooper...*sighs..

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 13th September 2009 at 7.20pm..