Sunday, September 27, 2009

FUN WITH DICK & JANE....

(begun Sunday 27th September at 4.00am....)

If I were to show Sister Stephen a photo taken at 2.00am yesterday, showing the orphanage building lit up like a beacon, what would she think? *interested... The whole length of the diningroom shining out brilliantly, not to mention the SE's running from the dormitories upstairs?
You don't get it do you? That WE'RE expected to cut back and turn our geyser off, while the GW must silently pay the enormous increase to our electricity bill, to fund the loss of our own privacy?
It really is as basic as that and it affects you all... *shrugs..

In case you were wondering, I still run off at the mouth as much as ever, but for some reason choose more often than not to not share my words with you...*blinks... She's said before that I tell you more than I should though I disagreed at the time, knowing as I do that for the most part the Corrupt are always 10 steps ahead...*grins...
Yesterday she said that nobody cares, and I have to admit that pretty much hit the nail on the head..

The Bovine acceptance that Barnabas and his Slaves at Dodge city OWN the Zone and saturate the area with banned substances, is a way of life...*shrugs... Who among you have been persuaded that the Peerage is now on the straight and narrow? That he is giving back to the Community in the form of aid to the Muni's Wireless / Broadband Network System? Do you socialize with His Greatness, or are you just on nodding terms when he appears at St. Anne's? *gags...

Anyone living over in his Palace that has acquired the microwave buzzing in their ears? Even if he moved into that property AFTER the 2005 fumbling, I'm guessing that one of those Mayville mast panels faces his house dead on.... Anyone care to print out Karl Muller's posts and credentials for Mistuh Barnabas, and to make sure he reads every last word? It wouldn't matter how many billions your drug empire rakes in, if you're too ill to enjoy it... *sighs...

I sent a mail to Director Holson Mbhele of Safety & Security last week, asking that he attempt to have our landline restored.. The Sexual Offender has had plenty of time since, to ensure that he has his ducks in a row, and I guess his own phone has been VERY busy ... *grins...

My Master's animals are going nuts as I write, and Missy P confirms that the Idiot is up and about.. Both the Twins were 'allowed' to escape and come in under our wall on Friday...*claps.. They'd been perfectly happy for a while until all of a sudden Missy P began whining and fussing, and I guessed she wanted to go back home..

She bustled off down the passage and I followed her. Instead of going to the kitchen security gate as usual, she carried on out of the lounge door and down the garden path towards der Bunker. When she got to the wall she stopped and looked directly up at der Bunker's asbestos roof as she continued whining and squeaking... *falls over laughing...
She was trying to tell me where the invisible transmitter/receiver is situated, that I so often spit at when Bali activates his pseudo-cricket device! The one just outside the window where I sit and write in the early hours of the morning?

My Network Admin has now noted my keen interest in that section of roof and guttering and hasn't activated that particular device since then...*lawls...
Correction. It's a given he still uses it to put out whatever frequency it is that sets the dogs off, and Pepsi is affected by this more than her siblings, though on occasion he hits the spot with both Nobby and Cola as well, and you can hear their confusion as he lets rip with the silent interference....

My Controller has a history in print of abusing his animals, though the Sweeper finally managed to convince him to tone it down.. The use of radio frequencies to set them off noisily was a natural progression for this Chop of note.... A useful means of encouraging a neighbour to move, when organised hijackings at their gates and house robberies have failed?

Did Colin Balliram discover this neat little option on his own, or was it discussed at a brain storming session with other Controllers, and is being tested in other neighbourhoods as I write? *curious...
Does Allen Spence appear as Guest Speaker at any of these Sessions? For an additional fee of course? *vomits copiously... I misjudge him as he's just doing his job?
Superintendent of Electricity for Durban? My god, can you imagine the fat salary that goes with that ludicrous title....*snorts... What comes next Al old son? Director? As with the Lord of the Realm's health here in the Zone, I have to wonder whether you'll be well enough to enjoy the fruits of your corrupt labours some ten years down the line...*fascinated....

How long will it take Karl Muller to realise his is a futile battle? That his every move is now easily monitored and that the Corrupt are way ahead of him? Will the realisation drive him mad, or will he simply become more creative in his efforts to prove the shocking abuse of human rights that now flood the land?
Unlikely as it is that he bothers with my words here, my early blogs revealed that even my snail mail post box up at Westville was regularly checked by the Crooked, though this was probably done even before the mail left the Central Post Office...
I resorted in the end to sending missives by hand and asking friends who were going abroad to post stuff for me when they got to their destinations.. I guess this worked quite well on a couple of occasions, though it didn't save me in the long run...*cackles...

And again, I suggest to Karl Muller that he school himself and his family in the art of carrying a pad and pen in his own home..
The ability to VOIP homes is now very real, and if you've had a Telkom tech on your property in the last year or so, you should consider your domain to be LIVE. If you have a live-in domestic worker she should be trained to report ANY activity on the streetlights visible from your home.. Any strange dips to your electrical system and any digging nearby...

I fervently hope that someone kind enough will pass my words on to the Cellmast Activist in an effort to support his otherwise doomed to fail mission... Though there is absolutely no way to stop this behemoth, it would be a pleasure were Muller able to reveal to the world exactly how cheap life is considered to be in our wonderful country...

Our President wore an earpiece during his UN General Assembly speech? A direct link to a Whisperer, to aid him with his answers? Surely not! *laughing...

It's 5.15am and the sky grows lighter.. The Fowl King allows his dogs to rest for the moment... Is the Pooper Scoooper aware of Little Dick's use of radio frequencies to upset the animals? Keeping her in the dark would enable her to deny my allegations vehemently would it not? *winks... Looking back over my recent unpublished blogs I'm hard put not to share everything with you, but consider that M may just have a point...

Judging by my Network Admins. continued blocking of my landline and abuse of his animals, I guess he's feeling on safe ground... As such I have to bet that his Chief and Confidante has also been reassured of his position over at Dodge City.... The Big Guns will protect them both....*belches...

According to this week's Gazette, the Good Super has been reinstated back from Greenwood Park to Sydenham SAPS Station. (Though it's getting harder to keep up with this particular game)
The results of all this behind the scene juggling has been an inevitable upswing of crime in our neighbourhood, as the sullen Chief allows the floodgates to deliberately open for the criminals... *yawns... A method he's used repeatedly when he considers he's not appreciated and one that I've blogged of consistently... *spits...

Has anyone ever bothered to give Earl's Missus a printout of my blogs? *looks at Baron... I suppose after all these years Lady B. has chosen to put up with being treated like dirt? *gags.. How is she faring over there in the glare of so much EM and microwave fallout? No symptoms at all? *surprised...

Unlike the Sexual Offender's wife, who valiantly attempts to escape from the pig by divorcing him, my guess is that Missus Barnabas has long since resigned herself to remaining silent... A sad but comfortable life wins?

Peace...

PS Here's a link that was sent to me which just may interest you...http://www.abahlali.org/node/1031

---oOo---

Sunday 27th September 2009 at 10.14am...