Thursday, September 10, 2009

DELIBERATE INTENT....

(begun Wednesday 9th September at 5.10am...)

I can't help but be amused at how muddled I am right now.. Do we have lights, or was it water, or a phone line? Which is it that we don't have? *scrambled....
While I strongly recommend that Mo Shaik abandon the current NIA Spy Manual as useless, I'm seriously considering penning a Survive the Project pamphlet of my own...*beams..

Unlike Colin Balliram, who is totally unqualified to be handling power of any sort, I have at least five years of experience in dealing with the Criminals running the Information Theft Project here in the Zone, and I'm still smiling.... *teeth..

Whilst Lazzie would like me to STFU, and his Boss the Sexual Offender, has doubtless fantasised frequently of wiping the grin off my wrinkled chops, tis their bosom-buddy the Prancing Monkey who has his gun jammed on firing blanks, and can't seem to grasp that his Glory days are over/kaput/finis... *sighs...
It was great while it lasted bud, but frankly you're yesterday's news right now... The Wizard of Idiocy in fact..*falls over.... Your hordes of 12 year-old fanbois and girls will continue to commiserate and lie to you that you're still the best thing since sliced bread, but it's a shame hey? *laughing... While you still hold all the cards in this decidedly uneven Game, and have now neatly removed our landline, I find it merely amusing as opposed to upsetting... *grins..

Thursday 10th September at 5.20am..

It got really busy out there in the dark earlier, so I guess there must be a fair amount of traffic up in the Crescent at this early hour? Still 'fixing' the leak higher up? *winks....
The water finally came back on after 8.00pm last night, though I doubt whatever the current adjustments are, they've finished fiddling about...*shrugs...

I went over as usual to my version of myadsl.co.za yesterday evening and admit to being amused by a sly dig from Mila...
The lack of any threads on Justin Nurse's tragedy pretty much confirms what's been obvious for a long time, but I shall continue to ignore it easily and carry on regardless....

Who here is familiar with SAPS disciplinary procedures? The fracas over on the Hill last Friday resulted in a charge of robbery and assault being laid against the most excellent (if now undoubtedly stunned) good Superintendent Mngomezulu. Both parties were supposedly relieved of their duties, pending the outcome of the inevitable enquiry. One was transferred to Greenwood Park and the other supposedly to Kwa Mashu.

I understood that in these cirucumstances the Officers under investigation were to relinquish their service pistols? BOTH parties. I'm told that this rule now only applies to ONE of the gentlemen involved, and that Tweedledumb promptly signed himself out a replacement. *shrugs
Self-protection? Will he continue to squeal that he has many enemies and this justifies him breaking the law? An excuse he trotted out when the 5 separate charges of sexual harrassment became public, would you believe! *laughing... I would suggest that the Good Super over in Greenwood Park is far more in need of protection than Koobair the Squat's protege...*snorts...

Meddling again in police matters? I don't much care for murky cover-ups, and by golly there are more than a few underway at SAPS Sydenham. The Abuser has forgotten how swiftly one can lose one's 'favoured' status? Does he not realise that he and his Monkey, Colin Balliram, may have irritated their Masters in turn? *looks at the Whisperer....

Has Schabir told Barnabas yet that he's had more than enough bad publicity due to the ongoing and pitiful games played out of Dodge City? That he's having to field questions as to the veracity of the marvellous Project that up to now, he's managed to sell so easily? Well may Tweedledumb feel the necessity to re-arm himself.. He has crossed the line several times and I guess his Superiors are more than a littled irked...

I've decided to postpone the day trip to Notties. The deliberate removal of our landline yesterday was the clincher...*waves to Captain Courageous.... It began to drizzle lightly just before 5.00am, so twas not ideal weather for an expedition anyways.. I've no doubt our streetlight can be swopped NEXT Thursday instead? *winks...
The GW is easy-going and will go with the flow and besides, there's way too much of interest going on right here on my doorstep for me to leave town right now...*grins...

I'll keep you updated but for now I must go and make my bed, for I will have to lie in it sooner or later...*mirth... Ciao...

LATER at 4.55pm..

I popped over to the Convent after I'd finished shopping, to visit with Sister Stephen. I mostly leave her laughing, and am always assured she will pray earnestly for me at her next opportunity...*cackles...
I brought her up to speed on all the latest gossip, just as der Kommissar had encouraged us to do at one of our CPF Meetings... That would've been about the time our little CPF Meeting Room was VOIPED was it not?
When the SAPS Comms. Officer very often couldn't attend, as he was busy up at the Ops. room with his metaphorical glass against the wall? *waves to Captain Lazarus...

Despite the removal of the Telkom Wireless box that was cheekily plastered on the wall above the Meeting room door, you can bet that a work-around has been achieved long since..*laughing.. Nice to see that loose plate on the base of the Overhead pole a few feet from the door, had been secured by our next Meeting...*winks...

Telkom were out in force this morning.. My first encounter was with a very pleasant guy who pulled in to Hofmyer Heights a few parking spaces down... I showed him my pictures and he said no, the structure was known as a UMC into which the DSLAM card is fitted, which made the connection from Overport Exchange, and from there? I said, the Muni is running fibre to the homes? And he said I was quite correct... A nice bloke... *beams...

On the way home I slowed down just past the Madressa in the Crescent to smile at the crew from two Telkom bakkies parked there... A thick rubber hose was spewing water all over the road like a demented snake... 'the water's all backed up!' the one bloke cried and dashed off to chase the hose....*laughing...
Some time later I got the GW to drive back up and I went over and had a chat to them....
The bloke down the manhole passed a large piece of what looked like tinfoil up to his unsmiling mate at one point. I said my fixed line had gone out yesterday afternoon, and was the flooding underground the cause.... What's your number they asked, and when I told them, the one dude started laughing.... *blinks...

So you're going to fix it? I asked.. Sure thing they said grinning... What luck then that I had no expectations as usual, and was unsurprised to find when I got home much later, that the same fault was on my line as before... It chirrups weakly every now and then, but there isn't a dialtone and that's it... *winks...
You're beginning to realise that my claims of collusion between several of the staff at Telkom Overport and the Rotten Apples was always the Truth? *waves to Saleem Moosa.... Will the GW be given a rebate on the line rental?
He's officially reported the fault and as I said, I gave the number to the techs by the Madressa as well....*smiles..

Was it the content of my calls made subsequent to the pre-arranged fisticuffs up at SAPS Sydenham last Friday that has rendered my landline unusable? Surely not! Again, I ask el Monstro to produce the signed warrant giving both him and the Sexual Offender permission to both eavesdrop and manipulate my line? Not needed? How can this be? Round and round we go....*grins...

We were chatting on our verge not half an hour later, when an innocuous little white Golf drove up and slowed down... I was charmed to see young Alex, though later I admit to wondering where he'd been and who he'd been busy with...
How long have I ASSUMED that my DarkLord includes the Peerage among his pupils? Too long. Unbidden, a picture of the young Councillor arrived in my pointed head...
The Councillor, patiently sitting alongside the would-be heir to the Empire, teaching him the fine art of accessing other people's PC systems. A favour for a dear friend?

My Master himself works for Earl Michael Barnabas and Koobair via his Boss the Molestor, and may deny it till his nose drops off..*shrugs.. IRC Cop? Secret Agent working for the good of the people? *screams hysterically.... STFU as I'm ruining an extremely sensitive investigation? *laughing...
Take a flying jump guys! Drugs and crime form the very backbone of the Information Theft Scheme down our way. Why would your setup be any different? *laughing...

Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 10th September 2009 at 8.17pm.