Wednesday, September 02, 2009

ALIEN NATION.....

(begun Tuesday 1st September at 5.40am..)

Having so successfully alienated the Good along with the Seriously Dodgy, what did I expect? Few have the skills to pierce the murk that surrounds me and look for any goodness beneath, and even fewer would bother to try...*grins...

Privy as so many of you are to ALL the information on our PC, you will know that I should be replying to Karl Muller's request on the matter of B.Snr. vs. the cellmast in Mayville... That I should crank up the gears and floor it, in an effort to get the compensation that at least three of the known victims down here deserve...
Pardon me for my lack of enthusiasm folks... Acutely aware as I am, (paranoia to you), I sniff the rope that's been tossed to me with caution... *teeth... Is that a noose at it's end, or is it a genuine offer of assistance? *peers....

Was the runner done to White River due to the realisation that their eldest had been nailed by the emissions, or was it merely a domestic? Were the three of them deliberately sent off to a place of safety to wait, while adjustments were made to the mast? To be sent for when the air had cleared, so to speak? *winks...
Persuade her to return he did, though the problems with her lads persist... *sighs... Money and assets weighed against health and peace of mind? A difficult one, and certainly not as straightforward as you might think... She's chosen to support him, and to trust the emissions are now carefully monitored...
I hope for her sake and her boys, that she made the right choice....

LATER at 1.20pm..

I see now that Mo Shaik says he's not been approached to head up the NIA... There's no smoke without fire, and I guess they're just easing us into the idea gradually...*cackles..

Missy P flew in under the wall before 7.00am this morning.. Cola wasn't up to the mad dash along the valley and stayed home.. I should've returned her ages ago, but we enjoy her company so she's curled up on the bed sound asleep....
I'm still frankly baffled at what it is the Crazies are now up to with our power circuit... I figure I'll stick to my guns and say that B.Snr. and I will be harnessed tighter than ever to the criminal at No. 6, despite what ultimately happens to the rest of the suckers oops, ratepayers circuit down this end of the Crescent... *shrugs...

I would ask the Good out there seriously - how is it that you can condone a criminal and Cracker with NO qualifications whatsoever, to manage a power circuit? He knows his way around a computer? FFS! Isn't that much like putting a butcher in charge of an operating theatre?
I've more than proven his utter lack of suitability for the job, not the least of which must include his 'recreational' use of dagga and insurance scamming.. While I'm prepared to accept his presence hacking into our Wireless system from next door, his continued control of our power system, or anyone's for that matter, is fekking unacceptable to say the least! *purple...
You think I'm pushing my luck here? Shall I go down to Innes Road and make a fuss outside Schabir's gates? Course who knows but that he'll be up in Pretoria in conference with the Project Authors at the time...*winks...

Remember I told you that for the past few months when we switch on the TV it makes that ghastly snowing noise till we hit the AV/TV button? How one day last week when I put it on, it actually started normally, but then reverted to the snowing noise the very next time we turned the telly on? This morning again, no snowing noise, and I'd watched His Slimyness leave not long before...
I ask with respect that Sir WankaLot should get away from our Tv right now and leave the damned thing alone...! The GW paid hard-earned money for it and didn't hoodwink HIS Insurance Company for a freebie! *growls....

Wednesday 2nd September at 3.50am...

Can our Controller's many pupils access our computer without his express permission? I imagine not without the Network Admin there to open the door... Even young Baron would have to get in line right? How many are permitted to invade our system WHILE I'm typing up this blog? That can read word for word as I go along before I even edit my own typos? *curious..

B.Snr told me casually that mon Capitano is home more often than not these days.. He's got a perfect view of the comings and goings next door at No. 6 and can't figure out how the Lout of my Life earns his living.... *winks.. I would suggest that it's a hell of a lot easier to edit my blogs before they are seen by others, from der Bunker next door... Could you swear that you are reading ALL my words here? Or is the blog a tad shorter than it should be, by the time you see the finished result? *bolt-eyed....

All the car swops and nipping about, sort of fail when someone can actually see you so clearly..*winks .. The other day I'd gone up to give B.Snr. some liver and rice for his dogs to try and we'd found the Nobster heaving up great ropes of yellow goo across the road on Sue the Book's verge....
The Twins had rushed in under my wall earlier, but I'd forgotten to check whether the big dog had also been shut out on the street. I pushed the electric gates open and let the Nobster back into safety...
It's truly great to find so often these days when I go to toss their livers over the wall that their bowls are stacked with untouched food... Was it yesterday that what looked like curried gravy and veg was on their menu? Yummmm.... Lucky dogs! *coughs relentlessly....

Course, being as how we can't keep up with the worms (Sophie as well), they'll eat it when they're hungry enough right? On the now odd occasion they can wait long enough for a bit of rice and liver gravy I sometimes offer them, they wolf it down... But I figure that now the weather is getting warmer, they don't need my contribution to help them sleep through the night... *waves to Missus C and Busi/Thandi at Merc, Pinetown...

Since my last missive to rpm I've not been attacked with corrupted pages on MyBroadband and I can FEEL the love out there...*falls over laughing... I replied briefly to a remark Dixie had made in my direction on the TK thread, but the next time I checked that erudite and witty piece of art my reply had disappeared...*curtseys...

It's startling to so often find quite so much rage spilling over at the drop of a hat... Or is it? Is it really possible that sitting for lengthy periods in front of your Monitor and talking on your cellphone can change your personality as Penny's was changed so dramatically?
I guess in another 10 years or so the sceptics will have all the proof they need, one way or the other? *winks...

Does voda3g mostly use his cell on Speakerphone already? Like he's gonna tell you! *grins...It's probably going to be hardest for the Controllers, as they can't very well have the private conversations they're eavesdropping on, blaring out into their homes... (Though I've wondered on occasion how many headsets the Courageous Couple have lying around..)
How often have the girls wandered in to accidently hear my or the GW's voice floating out in their home...Never? More things to tell your daughters Missus C? *grins...

I'd spoken briefly to the Librarian as she left for work yesterday... As we chatted an NDM vehicle with the word Architecture on it went by... WTF? Hot on it's heels was an NDM Water Dept. bakkie... Lord only knows what's taking place higher up the Crescent, once most people have headed off to work...*snorts...

I found another one of those SMS competitions I'd have liked to enter yesterday.. Should I try? I only ever send them if they cost R2 or less, and certainly never more than one entry... I stopped entering at about the same time the auto receipt message stopped coming in, for I begrudged even that small fee going into the Cracker's pocket, metaphorically speaking..*spitz...
The ease with which mon Capitano controls both our cellphones and fixed line is another great advertisement for the Project and the Beast's so heavy involvement...*sighs...

Was it over two years ago or more that the Councillor's cousin had said I'm always grumbling? At the time she could only have been referring to her contribution to the water runoffs... Her sprinkler system appeared to be active overnight and the results could be seen hours later having run past three properties to the drain outside the Blind Home... A trickle compared to the runoffs practised now... I dunno Missus K, but that I've had a bit of cause to grumble? While your fine son hacks into the ex-Treasurer's PC's next door and quite possibly to our system as well, I think ja, maybe I've had reason to vent a bit?

Will the Councillor's son run for a seat eventually? Do they have the funds to buy sufficient information to ensure his place at City Hall? *curious... Politics have sunk to new levels (if that's possible) with the help of the Grandiose Information Theft Project....

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Wednesday 2nd September 2009 at 1.o2pm.