Tuesday, August 04, 2009

UNDONE.....

(begun Monday 3rd August at 7.50am...)

Even as I was scribbling out my previous blog, did my Master chirrup the cordless phone as it sat in it's cradle here on the desk... Haikona! I checked to see whether he'd killed it, but no, the dial tone was still there... I smiled and greeted him audibly, as I usually do when he so obviously craves acknowledgement....

It's beyond your understanding to fathom my attitude and that's fairly obvious... Would two-faced cover it, in your book? *curious.. Man, that would be the easy answer were it true... It's weird enough living in a world where I'm forced by my own dodgy instincts to continue reminding you of my Master's unsuitability for the position he's been given...
Do you all agree that beneath my denials lurks a deep hatred for the Plonker? Surely if this were so, I would be aware of it? *puzzled.... Truth is stranger than fiction and I feel very little if anything for him now, and tend to regard him as a symbol.... Though once we were peas in a pod, and I suspect we ARE still bound together (at least to the end of MY days), I trot him out now as an example of what's truly bad about the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network System... *sighs...

When he dramatically changes the frequency in my ears as I sit before the Monitor, or when he chirrups my cordless phone, I admit to being comfortably amused...*grins.... You can't deny we have a History he and I.... Sure, I've wriggled out from under his heel at last, and found the balls to tell it like it is. But as much as he attempts to change my attitude to one of hate, it can't be done...

Your shopping carts being already over-stocked with the bullshit bought so willingly from the Courageous Couple, I don't anticipate you will be able to grasp this at all..*shrugs.. I don't think that my self-hatred allowed me to focus on any other than myself, and that's the only answer I can come up with... When even that began miraculously to fade, why didn't I transfer it to el Pollo de Grande? Feck knows...*gurns.. Maybe I just exhausted the supplies? *laughs...

Despite that he removed my short-lived freedom in trivia last night by repeatedly dropping our iBurst connection, and he continues to use his innocent little weapons of war against me, I feel no more than mild irritation and resignation as his antics continue unabated... Go figure...

I triggered the non-existent 'beam' by the dog kennels on Saturday afternoon, as the Master ostensibly attended a party higher up the Crescent and watched me on his monitor... Fearful that thieves will somehow access his yard from the least vulnerable access point around, he continues to pay little heed to his so-vulnerable valley-facing front deck? It makes no sense at all... Or does it? *winks... If there were beams on the front deck, Nobby would've set off the alarm way back .. fact....

Speaking of which...
Anyone monitoring the Guptaboys from Sahara? Or have they been given sole control over the area of their choice in return for enormous contributions to the Project? *beams at the Strategist... How useful the Whisperers have proven to be, and much more so with Schabir a free man...*winks... Let me suggest that if you, as a Company Director, were to suspect your privacy was being invaded, that you seek audience with the Whisperers and strike a deal with them in return for your soul... *grins... It appears that they are taking care of a huge amount of gruntwork for the OldBoys Network. Making enticing promises and arranging for power circuits to be sold to the highest bidder is my guess....

Does the Strategist continue to insist that the Good have sufficient who are morally capable of in turn, watching these Controllers? *laughing hysterically... Forgive my disbelief guys, for you only have to look at my situation to wonder... Am I to feel reassured that the growing number of WUGS that are increasing their ranks so rapidly, enrol only the Good and Trusted? Skydog? The Rodent? You guys run some sort of character check? I guess not... The powers invested in my Master as would-be Special Agent Obvious and IRC cop Crooked, denote a singular lack of standards among the Choosers themselves... Do you just cross your fingers and hope that somewhere down the line any affiliations to the Seriously corrupt will be revealed?

LATER at 9.40am...

My Master pulled out in his black rodeo, but not before triggering his house alarm just enough to remind me I'll be on candid camera as always... Sillyness...*grins...
His insurers have doubtless been informed by now that he's untouchable or alternatively, mon Capitano has taken their entire system down... Either way it's a win/win situation hey Bali? *beams...

For all the criminals being outed in the Press, I'm betting another twenty qualify daily, directly due to the amazing possibilities and options now available to the Crooked via the Information Theft Project...*shrieks...

Hatman Cele? It's been my experience that people wearing hats have lots to hide...*looks at the Cream Cracker... OTOH, he has the nod from Hamilton Ngidi who is a good man, so I'll have to wait and see....

LATER at 3.20pm...

I guess Comedy Hour today began at 10.00am, when Bali's house alarm began shrieking and didn't stop...
I checked the front deck and saw nothing, and the dogs appeared unperturbed, but I called Merc. Pinetown and left a message for Missus C anyways... She called back and said ADT were on their way... Then she called again to see if there was 'a car in the driveway', and finally she called a third time to ask if 'a car had arrived'.... *cackling... In my initial call I'd smilingly said if the alarm was going off because I toss livers over the wall, I hadn't even been outside...Ooops! On the recorded line nogal! Panic in the camp?
The Controller himself then arrived and spent some time next door before leaving again.. At 10.58am the dogs suddenly barked wildly at the top gates and BLAM! off went the alarm again! At 11.10am I saw an mlungu standing outside their gates and then the Master arrived back with a chommie in tow... They spoke together, shook hands and the guy left..

At 11.30am I looked up to see the Master's 4x4 driving over by the gumtrees across the valley... WTF? The horse-gate was open? He has a key? *fascinated... Was the guy not sitting on the orange crate as they stopped the car right there? He certainly was when I looked a few minutes later... They couldn't miss seeing him FFS...Did they question him? *baffled...

The GW tells me their electric gates stood a quarter way open overnight.. If Bali wishes the attacks online to appear as a result of problems to his electrical system it's a FAIL. As I write, they are still not properly shut. I truly give a toss if his power system is playing up, though we both know it's the Operator that's the problem... *teeth...
You figured you'd set the alarm off later when I go to feed the dogs over the wall, but alas, it went arse-end up again? *shakes head...
Poor Missus C's flurry of calls indicated she was flustered...*sighs...
I pretty much forgot to tell you she had called earlier this morning, to give me her reason for not replying to my texts on the Twins the night before *winks.... She said they were garbled and asked whether I'd sent them from a PC? *choking here.... I suggested she ask her SO to investigate that particular oddness....

They're really battling to keep the whole sorry scam together and again, it's time you ran some tests on the Master Cracker... He genuinely appears to have cooked rather more than just a few of his own brain cells along the way...*grins..

Tuesday 4th August at 4.15am..

The Seriously Deranged will always find an excuse for their behaviour? Is that what you think? Really? *shrieks with bitter mirth...
After all this time, nothing brings home the truth more harshly.... It's not the first time it's happened so I've no excuse either...*sighs...

She's no spring chicken, and neither is her friend... Are they hangovers from our Mweb ISP days? Peggy? Is that you? *waves tentatively... Has Jack Hunter been told that mybroadband is a no-go area for attacking me, resulting in his Fangirls doing his dirty work? *vomits... Mila and Dixie are irc cops as well? *fascinated... If she clones my view of myadsl, does she do it with rpm's blessing? I truly struggle with that one..
Why, as the site owner, would he simply not TELL me if I were that unwelcome..? If I was on shaky ground before, I feel I'm in quicksand right now, and going down fast...*shrieks.... The Baggage Handler has never to my knowledge pulled either of them up on their often inane posts.. That should have been warning enough, but as usual I chose to ignore it...*blinks..

It's pointless me running as I've nowhere to hide...*shrugs.. so, moving on.....

Our lights dipped a couple of times last night, but I had no problem logging on and browsing the cloned site at mybroadband.co.za until I tried using the pm option.. I connected again later and looked in vain for an empty trivia channel to play on. Ending up where I began in the first place...*snorts... It appeared that as long as I don't use my now registered nick, I could play, or will that too change? If indeed these two females of the species are irc cops they are surely on the Dark Side...

The post running in the room as I entered, saying the trivia channel had been taken down at some point, does not speak of pleasant behaviour.. Rather, it reminds me of the ongoing malicious lawlessness of the mean-minded, that have been given more power than they should rightly own...*yawns...

The almost automatic retort sounds in my head...'And you can talk?' *falls over laughing..

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 4th August 2009 at 1.33pm...