Monday, August 24, 2009

ELECTRIFYING TOAD.....

(begun Sunday 23rd August at 6.00am...)

Is he regarded as some sort of Pioneer in the art of electrifying toads? *laughing... It's always possible he's stoned when I endure the worst of the physical attacks, but still I sense his underlying fear of getting caught, unlikely as that would be to happen...*snorts..

I would hazard he's been given the unofficial nod to continue but to be discreet? In your dreams guys! A couple of fat spliffs and discretion flies out the window... Cool hey Dixie? *winks... I think he scares himself at times, and this is probably why I didn't need to take off my jumpers while 'walking' earlier, nor did I need a sickbag this morning...
I guess that after he's pretty much lost the plot completely (as he did over the weekend), he sits nervously waiting until he's sure the coast is clear? *grins.. He is after all, the epitome of a coward and needs constant reassurance and egging on plus copious amount of dope to find the nerve to crank up the emissions to such levels....

Such is the character happily employed by the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System...*shrugs... Even I'm amused at my endless chirps on the Network Admin's criminal behaviour.... When you consider the entire Information Theft Project is based on flouting existing laws, organised crime and insurance scams seem petty by comparison.... *snorts...

May I guess that the residents of Westdene, Johannesburg who endure what Muller calls microwave buzzing in their ears, reside for the most part near a freeway or big intersection? Tower be damned! I would hazard it's the COMBINATION of the huge emissions from the power lines plus the microwaves that interfere with your hearing... I'm betting there are several enormous overhead lights within DLOS to those who now hear their own personal frequency 24/7...*winks...

Do us a favour and can the derision at my groping attempts to explain what to me is inexplicable..Instead give me an A for effort as I struggle to get it right.... Is there a state-subsidised institution or three in Westdene? An old-age home or Children's Refuge where they've set up a mini-base station? *curious....
Churches are currently the flavour of the month too, as you will by now have seen that Shiftiest of Pastors, Ray Macauley, cozying up to our new President... *vomits..

Go google the images that have appeared in the Press recently and study them closely.. Does the Crooked Pastor appear comfortable in his elevated position? The pictures I've seen show a guy who wishes for once he were anywhere else but in the spotlight...*grins... He is so OWNED it's hilarious... The PTB will by now have a fat dossier on the Unctuous Bastard's pecadillos and crooked deals... He and his flock will dance to any tune played from now on...*sighs...

Have you noticed all the new churches popping up? With the oddest sounding names? I bumped into what must have been a Pastor's wife last week. A beautifully groomed and very expensively dressed lady, who must have sensed that I am a sinner of note and invited me kindly to attend her church... I'd asked which church it was and she'd replied The Church of Obedience.... I'm not kidding!
I struggled mightily to keep a straight face as she was genuinely nice, and instead I gave her a hug and asked that she pray for me...*smiles...
(A Fool I am fosho, but not that foolish that I'm unaware of the power of thought). The appearance of these oddly titled churches leaves me in no doubt that it's Project related..
The Pastor will be converted to the Project by his Mentor and buckets of cash, and tasked to pick the Chosen from their flock... This gives new meaning to the term Spreading the Word! *laughing...

Is there a way to check how many differently named churches have sprung to life since 2002? If this was, as Karl Muller said, when the Government dropped all monitoring of RF emissions, it would be a good place to start...*winks..

LATER at 8.00am

Inducements? Hamilton?!! Say it isn't so!!! *bummed.... Try Page 12 of today's Sunday Times and see what you think. Ask yourselves how many awards have been won by the Head of Dodge City from Tracker and how many the Station itself. Are you absolutely positive you're comfortable with YOUR station having access to the data stolen by the Muni's Info Theft Project? *interested... Has this aspect of monitoring been carefully omitted when you were invited on board as one of the Chosen? *looks at the Strategist...

After reading several more articles on Government officials revealed to be corrupt I put the paper down in disgust... With all the amazing technology now available to monitor officials private lives and business dealings, it's a doddle to catch the Corrupt, and to feed their names to the Press in a carefully calculated effort to distract the Public, while their own homes are covertly linked to the Grid.... Excuse me for not being impressed...
I've asked and will continue to ask that these Criminals are shown in prison garb with a board stating the length of their incarceration.. Until this begins to happen I will cry bullshit...

How many of these Corrupt are still holding their positions pending some vague enquiry? How many have been suspended yet continue to receive their bloated salaries? *spews... You're showing off IMO...In an effort to impress your sheeplike Chosen of just what can be achieved by this marvellous innovation? God knows the Geniuses have bought it lock, stock and barrel...*chokes... At what point do the Project Authors intend sorting out the over-burdened judicial system and lack of jail space, or isn't that on the Agenda?

Has anyone yet said 'she's earned her rant, let her be and she'll run out of steam' ? FOAD!! Patronising crud.....*mutters...

Measure up my Controller and his Boss for the orange boiler suits they deserve to wear, and I might even be suckered into believing there's some justice left in the world...*grins... You'll continue to appoint crooks like Colin Balliram to infest the lives of the innocent and to give preferential treatment to Druglords. You simply don't have the manpower to be choosy and besides, I'd hoped the truly Good would smell the rot a mile off, though they've bought everything else you're selling so far...*sighs...

LATER at 8.00pm

The GW loaded my CPF Nokia at about midday.. The GW has just checked and the confirmation sms from vodacom still hasn't arrived..*curious... The ongoing attempts by the Abuser and his Monkey to derail our little CPF continue unabated...*shrugs.. I've to send out Meeting reminders in the morning as Chickenman knows, and it will be interesting to see whether the money is loaded in time or not...*shrugs...
Again, clearly criminal, though the goal posts have been shifted so far that this latest effort will be considered merely amusing to most of you....*bug-eyed...

Why does our power circuit run at a lower output than Bali's? If you were to put mine and Freddie's lights (the two that I can see from my garden), side by side to the Controller's streetlight, there is a considerable and visible difference...*startled... Does he pay more for his power supply than the GW? I kid you not! *vomits... We are expected to run on far less than the 220 volts paid for, while it appears el Pollo de Grande is blessed with his full quota...*whines...

I'd nearly finished browsing on MyBB tonight and clicked on the' TK Saga Continues' stickey which then pretty much threw me into the Land of Empty Pages....*choking... By the time I logged off, restarted and joined again I was unsurprised to see my brilliant new friend Dixie was the last poster in the TK thread... She had clearly volunteered to carry the can...*applauds...
Another who gets a frisson of delight hanging out with the goondaboy? Who finds the bullying and cowardice cute and charming? Who has decided I'm MORE than deserving of their attentions...*teeth...
May I bet that Klos and his cronies are dear friends of hers as well? *grins...
That poor fellow adopted the BBB approach but was met for the most part with a stony silence..
The damage is done and beautifully too... The egg-on-face remark is truly wishful thinking on your part..*laughing..

Karl Muller has given many food for thought and has the background to be believed whether you like it or not...*shrugs... I wait in vain for Klos to reveal HIS employer's name and his own credentials... Damage Control Rookie perhaps? Back to the drawing board son, and take a leaf out of the Strategist's book... In this instance, admit defeat gracefully...*cackling...

It's been a beautiful day here in the Zone. I took myself up to the Vet in Westville at 9.00am to drop off the mountain of old newspapers... It seemed like I was pretty much the only one on the road, with Amy McDonald's Poison Prince cranked up and a fag hanging out of my mouth I could've gone anywhere.... *beams...
It's moments like these that constantly remind me of just how lucky I am....
Just before leaving I'd asked Bali aloud to send the Twins over and he'd obliged some 10 minutes later! Hooray! They were ready to go home by mid-afternoon and Sophie had thoroughly enjoyed their company....*waves to Missus C...

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 24th August 2009 at 11.39am....