Tuesday, June 09, 2009

CRACKERFISH.....

(begun Tuesday 9th June at 5.05am....)

First of all, you must have gotten by now that as the kick-off point for the Project, money is no object here in the Zone.. As witnessed by the massive hive of industry that eventually arrived to work up out of sight after the forced water break below Bernie's place..HERE...

You already know of the tiny transmitter/receivers placed at strategic points to boost the audio monitoring.. Unfamiliar as I am with logic, it still makes complete sense that video monitoring is also taking place...*shrugs... It took as little as watching a Telkom droog up the Accountant's pole in the valley, answering a call on his cellphone less than a minute after I'd walked out onto the front lawn, for me to confirm what I'd suspected for ages....*grins...

The farce that had Bali's house alarm sounding before I'd even shut my courtyard door last week, should have woken you up to the fact that there are no beams, only cameras.... Can the genuine intellectuals dumb themselves down to the Courageous Pair's level of thinking? Once you can accept that this giant Crackerfish in the Small pond of SA Internet operates at an astonishingly low level of intelligence, everything else falls into place..

Send the foxy Missus C to the Bahamas for 3 weeks and in the time she's away, my unfortunate Network Admin. will blow himself right out of the water...*laughing... As my Controller's fulltime Damage Controller, she has a daunting task....

The dislike and even hatred she bears me is justified *shrugs... Who else would have revealed their links to the underbelly of society? Links that she persuaded you to believe were pure fantasy on my part? Who else could have revealed their true and petty nature time and again? Smile Missus C - You're on candid camera! *grins...

Having reiterated for the zillionth time that there is indeed cctv-type monitoring installed in the Crescent, mon Capitano and his best buddies the Rotten Apples resorted to the now over-used Plan B to disprove my claims yet again....*sighs..

It will have come as no surprise to you all that I didn't notice Sue the Book's front gates standing wide open until I got back from the vet's with Nobby after 9.00am yesterday... Their two ancient vehicles come and go at odd hours anyway, and in mitigation, my head was filled with how Nobby would behave as I drove him up to Westville...*sighs...
Having returned the dog to his yard and parked my car, I went to Sue's front door to see if she was OK. Her car hadn't emerged and the gates were still open... Her kid answered my call and we walked back down to their driveway only for him to see that his ancient Uno had been nicked...It wasn't worth taking even if just for the parts FFS! Your Thinking Caps on yet? You have that old feeling of deja vu?

I'm betting their gates were already standing open when I went up to fetch the morning paper just before sunrise...I didn't notice then, or even when the GW and I loaded Nobby into my car after 8.15am... *mortified.... Course it would've made no difference when the penny actually dropped that something was amiss... The deed was done was it not Bali? *snorts...

Plan B - Used time and again on these vulnerable and easy targets at No. 5 to make the point that there are NO cameras monitoring anything in the Crescent...*falls over puking... Do I waver in my assertions as a result? Reduced as I now am to the brutal shut-out from trivia, surely I should now consider rescinding my claims and grovel accordingly? You think? Au contraire you gullible twits....Watching while these innocent people who have little or no financial resources to replace the stolen wheels, is exactly the sort of pastime enjoyed by Colin Balliram... If you don't realise yet that there is no hatred for this Plonker within me and that I would take his hand tomorrow, then there is no hope for you.... I merely state the Truth....

There is indeed almost as much visual monitoring installed as there is audio monitoring..*shrugs.. I guess the streetlight between Councillor Baig's home and his neighbour would be dressed in this fashion, and again lower down outside no. 72 Harris Crescent... Just for starters mind you... Certainly not all the cctv- type devices are installed as you'd expect, on streetlight poles... I think that rather more creative licence has been employed...
Would you recognise the very latest design in this technology if it up and bit you? If it was hidden inside some other arb device? I guess your complacent self confidence would take a knock were the true size and outward appearance of these devices to be revealed.

Can you picture the outcry were this to be made public? The hijackings and thieves entering premises caught on camera as the so-called authorities sit back and watch? *vomits...
Can you say ORGANISED CRIME? Fools!
The R70 lock bought last year by the GW for Sue's front gates had vanished.. Simply opened by a Master key and removed...*shrugs...

I've been eerily correct in so many of my wild-sounding claims and the existence of cameras is one of the biggest secrets of all... My Master's streetlight is these days made obvious by it's very LACK of visible adornment... All the better to fool you with....*shrieks...come stand down in my kid's room and get a vastly different view of the streetlight which may just change your minds..

Hop with me now to the latest CPF Minutes which I'd reported as faithfully as I could... The section where I typed that a resident had said that there was a long-standing perception by tenants at Sydenham Heights that SAPS Sydenham were in the pay of local Druglords and could expect little help from SAPS as a result, was judiciously edited out by my VC. I've no problem with the resident's name being deleted for her own safety, but would have naturally preferred the rest to stand...*shrugs..
In anticipation of the removal of the facts, I'd had printouts made prior to editing, as my dear Master is aware.... *winks... While I continue to follow my VC's judgement without demur, it does make for interesting reading does it not?
If it's said that I would make mischief by merely repeating what was said at our CPF meeting, may I remind you that your attitude perpetuates the controlled and miserable lives of many of the Sydenham Heights residents who are affected by the lucrative and steady dealing in illegal substances..

An idiot getting involved in an area that is simply none of my business? You have a more suitable fighter lined up? Or should it be c) You're fairly comfortable with things as they are, so don't FFS rock the boat? *looks at the Community Award Winner sharply....
From the moment the Muni wekker (!) spoke her mind out in the audio-monitored Meeting Room, her words would have been relayed to her new neighbour without any assistance from this toad. Who is it that actually owns the property up there? Another acquisition by Earl Barnabas made years ago? The deal struck in a relative's name to render it untracable? Pfft..

Has Bubba's home been festooned with extra outdoor lights perchance? Already we have an employee of the Beast living down at No. 79 HERE..and a fairly constant water runoff...
Is the new arrival and ex-Sydenham Heights tenant to be the Street Controller for that section? What do you think? *cackles... Will a sensitive investigation into this guy's activities be launched since our Member's report? *choking..

The frequently issued directive made by the Chief that anyone with a complaint should call on him at his office, is ludicrous. (unless you're prepared to go en masse for safety's sake..)
There have been press reports on the treatment of those foolish enough to pay him a visit either solo or as one of a pair...
Safety in numbers should be the rule of thumb when popping in to visit One-Eyed Jack up at Dodge City... Despite Salacious Crumb's best PRO efforts, Mistuh Congeniality his Master ain't! *heaves... Not a bad thing in a Station Commander? Well no, not normally, but..... *falls over laughing....

LATER at 8.45am..

My kid just sent a text to say she's looking at the snow now blanketing the Berg..
Missus C carefully covered all the reasons for Nobby's kennel-cough on the monitored line yesterday...*smiles.. If she isn't already the top salesperson for Merc Pinetown, she darned well should be! *standing ovation.
Do your dogs stay outdoors all year round 24/7? Have they got kennel-cough as well? *avoids looking at Pramith... I only heard them once during the night as they were deliberately wound up, and Nobby's huge gasping bark broke the quiet...*gags... That must have done his chest a power of good o Lout of my Life... Well done!

They've not any of them been to Scotty's in ages, so that's an angle that hopefully won't be attempted...
Does my Pervert report my overheard conversations in their entirety, or is he still prone to personal editing? Did he tell you of my complete lack of interest on receipt of the tech's sms last night? *winks...
Despite that my words continue to reveal the Darker Arts practised here in the Zone and beyond, it's a beautiful if chilly day, and I hope only that the sun comes out long enough to defrost the frozen pawns next door...

I sometimes pretend that the likes of the Pith-helmet and his companions have the tolerance to judge me kindly... To see that not all that has been laid at my door over the years is the truth, despite the ranks held by many of my detractors...*shrugs...
My solo performance for your amusement has now been enhanced by the addition of a troop of monkeys whose dangerous cavortings easily outstrip my own dim-witted efforts... Enjoy....*winks..

PS. Added now at 7.15pm... The tech finally arrived today with our new 2nd-hand PC. Oddly enough it seems in worse shape than our existing one *lawls... A broken keyboard, a truly revolting mouse and so far several unworkable options.. Did I expect anything less? *winks...As I began typing out this blog all the house lights went nutz briefly as they dipped on and off... *grins..
This exciting feature was repeated again a while later.... *looks at it's Power Controller... Having fun hun? Pepsi arrived under our wall fairly early this morning and is still here, as we wait for her owner to get home before we risk posting her back to my Controller's 'care'..... Do they sound like committed dog-owners to you? No really? *interested...... g'nite for now.....

---oOo---

Tuesday 9th June 2009 at 7.32pm...