Friday, May 01, 2009

ECHOES OF MY MIND....

(begun Wednesday 29th April at 3.00am....)

The Twins freak out sporadically on this otherwise still morning and I guess that's a muted Wireless Song running in the background, though I've not yet been out to check...

Bali's irritation bubbled over last night and he spitefully knocked the TV screen off twice during the early evening....*grins.... I'm of the opinion that there's no reason why our PC shouldn't run flawlessly, given that we reside right next door to our ISP...*snorts..
Besides, the FF Server Not Found and address timeout error messages I'm so frequently treated to, reek of Bali's continued lame bullying....*shrugs..
I hear myself bitching again, despite that I'm being allowed to play in #trivia+ on a channel OWNED by the Chicken King....*grins.. Old habits die hard ja.....

Though my Master manipulates my lag to a ludicrous degree, and my answers come up laughably slowly, I still enjoy the silliness... Clearly my leaving the main #trivia channel hasn't made a blind bit of difference to the Foul King's attitude and I'm to be harrassed forever, one way or the other.... I've asked repeatedly to be pointed to a remote area where I may attempt to play without sullying my Masters domain, but this request has met with a predictable FAIL *chortles...

Where would be the fun were he unable to demonstrate his skillz to his peers after all? *grins...
Is he as revered as ever or has the age limit of his sycophants plummeted dramatically to a band of 12 year olds and family members only? *curious....
I guess this subject matter is of no interest to you at all, despite that it shows how simply your average Tard can be controlled and whacked repeatedly via a service legally paid for...*chokes..

Thursday 30th April at 3.55am

I deleted the mail (Sender Unknown) sent to my toadisbanned nick in gmail, without opening it...*grins.. I believe the subject line read ' don't you love us anymore?'...*laughing... It did get me to pop over to the broadbandlounge.co.za after reading the forums at MyBB, though I found no reply to the pm I'd sent after I'd registered....
My warnings have been heard? That any communication will be tracked quite swiftly by the so-called Government appointed Prat next door, and the senders details noted...?

Na... It's more likely to be my notoriety and unpleasantness that prevents contact being made...*snorts.... The last time I sent a message to rpm I was happy though puzzled to find halicon still ranked on his list of friends....*smiles...

The canine population are disturbingly silent this morning and I don't recall hearing them during the night either.... Weirdness...Despite several dips to the desk lamp last night, it was a relatively event-free evening, so I guess Bali had had a fairly pleasant day...*beams...

Friday 1st May at 3.35am...

It's bizarre how my life seems to be running a fraction ahead of the rest.. As if I'm out of sync by a nano-second, and can predict what's going to happen shortly before it actually takes place...*puzzled...

Is it my imagination or has he lost a lot of weight? His Hearing took place yesterday... What Hearing? My Chair loyally declined to fill me in, which leaves me wondering whether it was the Sexual Harrassment charges..... ...*cackles... More lies created by his enemies? *winks...
I nodded gently as he addressed the Meeting at unintelligible speed, rousing myself long enough to hear him say "I'm not going anywhere"....*shrieks with laughter...

So, it's to be the Big Fish in a small pond scenario then? A Directorship created at our very own Station would be my first bet... *waves to Schabir, Giver of Gifts.... Hardly surprising.....

The Twins set up their anxious calling after 2.00am this morning.. What is it that's been setting them off with such 'frequency' at that hour of the day? Normally I turn over and go back to sleep but this time I was curious enough to go out and have a look.... They both stood on the edge of the Master's deck looking out into the valley as they yapped excitedly, but there was nothing to be seen. The Wireless Song buzzed loudly from the transmitter at the end of the bluff over by the gumtrees... Is it the activation of this device that sets the animals off? *curious..

Sitting here at the desk now, for the most part silently scribbling my thoughts, the cordless phone next to me suddenly chirruped in the thick quiet of the room.. Haikona! *chortles... Startling yet inoffensive, I'm perfectly happy to hear my Controller is up and about and am frankly, tickled pink by this first-time phenomenon...*applauds... On checking, I found the cordless phone plug knocked half out of the socket and appreciate that my Master felt it neccessary to tell me..... *curtseys....

I remember way back, using the analogy that he would be sent young, pretty women to tempt him and that if he were foolish enough to succumb to these temptations, his behaviour would be recorded and used against him....*sighs... I will never know whether my warnings back then were already too late or spot on with their timing.... Twas certainly about the same time he first began telling me that I was old and ugly, though I didn't make the connection up until fairly recently *winks... His own man? NOT. Another relatively easy WIN for Tweedledumb and Tweedledee, and he will dance to their tune obligingly, oblivious to how simply he has been manipulated....*shrugs...

LATER at 5.30am

The Chicken King knows I can be counted on to give credit where it's due...*smiles... Not five minutes before I climbed onto the Orbitrek earlier, the Twins dashed to the edge of the deck and began their frenzied yapping... I was astonished at first, as was Kitz, as she sat up immediately and gazed up the valley towards the gap in the Playing Field wall.... Each bark was bouncing back down the valley perfectly! *roffels...
How neat a trick is that FFS? Not just a tail-end echo of their yelps and squeaks but a perfect repeat of each sound they made, as clear as a bell!
Needless to say, you may imagine that this drove the Twins into a complete froth of delight and caused me to actually laugh out loud for some time....*falls over...

A simple scientific explanation ? *looks at Bali... I certainly didn't hear the weird and perfect echoes after 2.00am as I stood out on the lawn listening to their barking... Is this what my dear Master has been activating in the early hours so often, to cause his beasts to be quite so vocal? To what end? He knows I find the timbre of their voices easy to sleep through. He also knows that it often disturbs Basil. *fascinated.
Has he earmarked No. 4 for a relative or friend and now makes a concerted effort to disturb their lives to the point where they would consider relocating?
Privy as my Controller is to the private conversations that occur inside No. 4, he will be fully aware of any grumblings made about the continuous noisiness of his animals and he will go to extreme lengths to increase the disturbance...*claps...
There was a time when I could have warned Basil to dig his heels in and suffer silently, but I guess Antoinette's misguided attempts to enlighten them has firmly closed that door...*shrugs..

A toppie calls happily as grey clouds move in to cover the clear skies... What revelations will be carefully revealed in today's press offerings? It matters not, as long as you continue to be distracted from the inexorable installation of the Information Theft project....

I spent a half hour yesterday, trudging up and down past all the caged dogs at the SPCA. It costs little enough to stop before each occupant and give them a biscuit and a kind word, despite knowing that it's highly unlikely the majority will escape the ovens... Besides, how many of the few that do, will be treated humanely?

Was I offended when I pulled in to collect the Minutes and found the head count short by a couple? To be told that the two youngest and littlest had been savaged to death by the bigger dogs over the weekend? One killed outright while the other lingered a day or two, agonisingly, before giving up? And we like to consider ourselves civilised? *screams... When my armour finally renders me impervious to these appalling occurrences, I reckon it will be time to go...*nods...

Meanwhile, peace julle.....

---oOo---

Friday 1st May 2009 at 1.07pm.