Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LIFT UP YOUR HEARTS......

(begun Tuesday 21st April at 4.05am...)

There's a seriously nippy breeze blowing as I open the verandah door this morning. Almost as if overnight, Winter's dropped in...*grins.... I'm late, and battling to assemble my scrambled thoughts in an effort to share with you how much I enjoyed last nights outing...
Like Bali, much of my behaviour depends on my mood, and I found I was without any warning, feeling as bolshi as hell....*laughing...

The Listeners up at Dodge City can attest that I arrived early enough for it to be just the two of us in the little Meeting room... That I constantly included them in my merry prattle and spoke aloud of my Chair's 'private' chat with the Chief....*roffels... It's almost as if our VOIPED conversations can now be bounced from Dodge City to the Wundercar Selebi gave him! Almost, but more likely it was the discussion Minuted on the shooting that galvanised him into arriving at our Meeting sometime after it was under way...*applauds...

Needless to say he told the Forum that he'd written a letter on the investigation surrounding the shooting of our CPF Member (which occurred while she was attending a neighbouring CPF's Fun Day FFS!)... A letter our Chair had no recollection of receiving.... Another impasse? *cackles..

I called the Chair sometime after the Meeting to suggest that he merely ask the fair Navi to print out a copy of the missing letter for him... Problem solved...*beams..
Being as how IMO at least, it's a matter of great concern, the letter will of course be on the filing system up at Dodge City.... I wait with bated breath to see the contents of this missive... Will it state why not one of the many Officers present that morning moved a muscle to find the source of the bullet?
Why Salacious Crumb aka Captain Lazarus wished the incident played down immediately after the shot, saying we don't want to spoil the Reservoir Hills Fun Day? *falls over laughing... Why the shooting wasn't on the agenda for the regular SAPS follow-up Meeting held a few days later at the Station? *fascinated....

Which brings me to the continued and determined efforts still being made to discredit the Good Superintendent now transferred to Mayville... A report was made to our members last night of an incident at Sydenham Heights involving a suspected drug-related thug who bears the same name as our Good Super. The Goondaboys tend to think on a very basic level and of course one which, as a retard of note, I'm very familiar with.... * collapses cackling...

Clearly by naming this Marillier lout, they hope to plant some sort of seed of doubt on the Good Super...*shrieks... A massive FAIL once again....
If I were to take a poll today among residents of the Zone, it would show clearly that everyone in the area knows EXACTLY who is corrupt, despite any cosmetic exercises to prove otherwise... *grins... Despite that in the brief time-frame we were given, we fell short of 500 signatures, I'm happy to say that the Good Super has overwhelming proof that he is recognised as a truly good cop...

When is Commissioner Ngidi due to retire? *curious.. Who is it that will step into his shoes? Has Schabir made promises, and will he be able to keep them? Personally, I would think the Big Fish running a small pond scenario would keep Tweedledumb happily supplied with a steady stream of the power-rush he needs to truly enjoy his job...*gags..
Though the size of a Provincial Commissioner's pay-packet could well be the deciding factor here... *grins..

For the second time in a row last night, we were treated to a monologue on the average Joe's willingness to buy stolen goods... How unfortunate then, that so many of our members are aware of the selling on of confiscated guns and drugs from Dodge City. It's fairly obvious that Tweedledumb has stolen information on someone we know being in possession of a cheaply obtained electrical asset...*winks...
While this should indeed be frowned upon, it pales in comparison to the basement bargains flying out of the Station...*spits....

Time to upgrade the quality of your spin doctors methinks ? As with the masks worn by the Rotten Apples, so do the CPF Members smile and nod obligingly, hiding their true thoughts as well as the very best thespian among you....*grins..
Again, I will be brushed aside as biased... - a foolish error you persist in making....*dances...

My Good neighbour rang my cell (was it yesterday or the day before?) and expressed surprise to find me at home. Doubtless my landline number had rung his end unanswered, as so many now tell me occurs frequently... *looks at Bali...
An area that my Controller simply refuses to relinquish and feels he OWNS....*grins..
I plugged in the solid old Venus set yesterday, in case members wished to call about the Meeting... Picking up the receiver at some point during the day I was met with a nasty buzzing noise over the dial-tone.... A noise that oddly enough had vanished when I made two unannounced calls after 9.30pm last night...
Yes folks - two calls both on lines as clear as a bell..
Was my Network Admin still up at Dodge City, trying frantically to choose which members audio-system to activate first? Those grubby hands of his temporarily too busy to interfere with our landline ? You decide... *beams at voda3g... You, young man, deserve a virtual hug for giving me the Vodacom Strategy Group classic on MyBB last night! *lawls...
You can't deny you knew I'd LOVE IT TO BITS!!!

Every word you utter on the Forum is chosen with care and deliberation, and I see you for who you are.... *bows low....
You are a great proponent of the Act in Haste, Repent at Leisure adage are you not? The few times you've strayed from your mantra have been almost unnoticeable (sp) but haven't so much as dented the image you wish to convey....*claps wildly....
Of all my Tormentors, you must surely rank as among the most powerful? You dislike the title I bestow on you? Surely not!
The most articulate yet trite reasons trotted out, can't hide the fact that you've been fully aware of my plight for too long to claim ignorance....*shrugs...

The continuing manipulation of my landline and cellphones denotes a complicity between Schabir Shaik's army here in the Zone and Telkom/vodacom, more than any other aspect of the fantastique Muni Wireless/Broadband Network....
Despite being the lowliest and most reviled of Test Dummies used and abused to sell your product, I dare to take umbrage at the quality (!) of scumbags you happily aid....

No, hang on - I'm laughing too much to go on.... *gets a grip....

Ye gods! Even I can see what a plonker I appear when I continue to witlessly fight the inevitable! The die was cast even before 2004 when the Zone and all who live here were sold downriver to be the birthplace of the Information Theft Project...*sighs...
I give no more than new meaning to the word rhetoric do I not? Join the Program? Palliative Care? God willing, you boys will keep me sufficiently entertained to prevent that happening just yet...*roffels...

A big up to a fellow loon who only now begins to nudge the tip of the iceberg on MyBB, despite the cute Fanboys efforts to trivialise his words...*winks...
And, before I forget, (something I tend to do a lot these days), it will have been duly noted that I obligingly followed the directions given to the bblounge last night...*grins...
Don't however be fooled by my registration there, I beg you... My interest lies wholly with mybroadband.co.za and its members, however often they change their nicks...*laughing...

You've given me cause to start this grey, chilly day with a smile, for which I thank you all...

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 21st April 2009 at 11.03am