Thursday, March 12, 2009


TABLETURNING........

(begun Tuesday 10th March at 4.15am.....)

Last night the GameWrecker struggled manfully to fix the Java error he thinks is causing the freezes, no doubt to the great amusement of my Controller...*winks...
It's highly unlikely that we can sort it out and, as I blogged yonks ago, we now have no tech to bail us out...*shrugs..

We have up to this point, relied on our Network Administrator's goodwill.... Oxymoron alert!!!! *shrieks with laughters.... Over 600 errors in our registry alone? Doomed I tell you..*blinks..

Young Sean the Kind spent way too much time in the company of the ferret Delon and finally he bought what was being sold.... The same persuasive snakeoil that has convinced you all that I'm deserving of your contempt and derision...*grins....
I still see the irony and humour in the situation despite that I've hit a dead-end.
That an ancient simpleton persists in trying to alert the hordes of so-called intellectuals to their own peril is, you have to admit, hilarious....

Many of you will by now be included among the Chosen and feel totally safe from the privacy invasion... Way too clever to be monitored and controlled in any way....*falls on over....

Your deeply entrenched contempt at the stupidity of so many internet users will be your undoing.... I recall meeting omi-0ne-kenobi way back on mweb's Studio 54 trivia channel when Naspers (!) was still our ISP....

To this day I believe she was part of the game played by my Master and his followers... Do I mind? Not a jot. She and her SO hung in there against all odds and got me onto mirc to play trivia AND she taught me to text..... I believe that the records of these 'lessons' will go down in history as some of the all-time most comedic moments on the web.

When I think of her and how despite the uphill battle, she stuck to it, when lesser people would have packed it in in exasperation, I hold her in awe.....*beams...
Where is this woman whose skills put you all to shame? Today she sits sans work in PE, while she should in fact be fending off job offers country-wide.... You think that any half-educated fool can teach? Rubbish! It's a god-given gift bestowed to very few and should be treated with the reverence it deserves..... She has the qualities so many of you in your genius lack totally... Patience, humour and the ability to teach cretins.... You need someone down PE way to educate simpletons like me in the basic art of internet use? You are fools if you don't track her down and offer her the world to work for you...*shrugs... She would be worth her weight in gold at teaching Station Commanders the basics of computer use..*winks...

LATER

My Master continues to abuse the power he controls.. At some point yesterday evening I trundled down the passage to have a word with the GameWrecker and Bali cranked the system up till I thought my head would explode. Swallow hard? Yawn? None of these methods will take away the extreme pressure until the Master decided our conversation was boring and reduced his listening pleasure....

The Head of the Cardiology Unit at Albert Luthuli, Professor DP Naidoo, deserves a medal of honour for his courage... Naturally he now fears for his and his family's safety.... *sighs... Go start a blog Dr. Naidoo.... Have a trusted family member update it daily and report all the banal or unusual things that take place to you and yours from now on.... Tell us if your geyser blows up or your TV goes on the blink. Tell us if your house lights begin to dip frequently. Tell us if your landline becomes noisier than usual or whether Telkom say your cable needs replacing... Tis the little things you should now share with the world that would make yours a blog of note.... *beams...

Will Trevor and Maria retire to some remote greek island in the not too distant future? Knowing what he does and who is behind this wondrous Information Theft Project? Or is he happy to spend the rest of his days wondering whether his own home monitoring system has been activated? He can certainly afford top technology sleuths to run regular checks on his homes but whose to say Schabir hasn't paid them double their fee in advance? *winks....
Ah.... the tangled web that's been woven here...

LATER 10.45pm...

We went on a CPF Patrol and I forgot and had a coffee to round off the evening... No matter, as it's an excuse to come chat with you here....*bolt-eyed...
We found an unmarked bakkie and trailer outside No. 18 at 9.00pm manned by 4 droogs.... They'd dug a nice deep trench outside Sabeera's gate and were laying fat water pipes. I asked the wekker if our water was to be cut off and he said no, only No. 18... More diverted water piping then? And the hour they choose to do it screams stealth....*cackles...

When we'd pulled into Dodge City to collect the OB number, he'd been standing waiting by the cars parked outside on the verge....for what? We were still in the Charge Office a while later when he came in.... for what? *curious...
I struggle mightily against feeling sympathy for both him and the Whisperer... How totally bizarre is that?! He would throw me to the wolves with great satisfaction, so why is it that I begin to pity him now?
Despite his delusions of grandeur and his terrifying new powers, he is just another cog in this giant game of corruption... He has shown himself to be weak and prey to his own perverted lust...*shrugs.... I'm drawn as always to the underdog, and must remind myself sternly that tis he and his Lackey that Rule the Roost and that I am as vulnerable as ever...

Pretty much the same feeling comes unbidden when I read today's Daily News and find rather loud threats to have the Whisperer reincarcerated.... Give it a break guys.... He's been dispensing his brand of advice to Government officials from his private ward at the hospital anyways.... What difference does it make whether he sits at 343 Innes road or the Albert Luthuli? You all thought the Muni Network information theft Project was a grand idea and now I suggest you live with the fact that it emanated from this extremely dodgy source and STFU.....*laughing....
No good crying over spilled milk is it?

The attempted system restore crashed the PC as you probably know, but I plod on regardless....*goes off to read for a bit...

Wednesday 11th March at 4.05am...

It's unbelievably bright outside as the huge, full moon begins to sink behind Newtons house... The Master had the Wireless Song running at full blast last night even before my lift arrived and it's going still...*grins...

No way can it be claimed there were rich pickings down this end of the Crescent, as the excuse for rigging our power lines up first.... Was it just the topography that made it the obvious choice or a desire to give the Abuser and his Lackey what they most wanted? *spits... Control over our power supply and the ability to audio-monitor OUR home? *gags. A bit of each then?

How's Mike Oliver doing these days? Retired to Mustique or still fielding questions from nosey-parkers with downright whoppers? *grins...
We've been encouraged to gossip and I'm happy to oblige, albeit regarding you and your Puppet's unethical behaviour....
The takkie decorating the power line directly behind the station at Rattray Place was tossed there for a joke or you have a dealer so close to home? *curious... Is there really a brisk trade in confiscated guns and drugs out of Dodge City? Just like the old days when Koobair the Squat ruled the Zone with Barnabas? *interested..

One-eyed Jack may stare and glare at me, but while my PC is still abused and I still encounter visible dips to our lighting system, I see no reason to consider him anything other than Utterly Crooked...*shrugs....

LATER 10.30am.

mon Capitano is in a particularly vicious mood today. I had CPF related calls to make on my landline. The first of which took him by surprise and was problem free.... The next however, was badly and deliberately degraded... The person I call hears me fine but a persistent tapping (!) breaks up their replies totally.. Every call I've made after that has had the same manipulated disturbance... OTOH I've just taken a call from my Chair that was perfect... go figure..*blinks....

Tweedledumb and his Dumbchum have gone out of their way to make it my business and to ensure that I never tire of speculating on their corruption. If they now find they've bitten off rather more than they can chew, sue me... *screams.....
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Thursday 12th March 2009 at 4.31pm.