Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE GNAT......

(begun Tuesday 31st March at 4.10am....)

The Shaikboyz not-so-secret-weapon throws the book at me as I write...*nauseous... The night sky is cloudless and the Wireless Song almost shrill... Do I falter? I shall save my whining for our defunct Java program and not my health FFS....*falls over gagging... As I was saying, it's all about priorities isn't it Bali? *winks...

Were my guesses made in yesterday's blog on forthcoming promotions spot on? *grins in anticipation... Though I'm learning the hard way that it's not necessarily my telling you the Truth here that causes my Master to escalate his attacks via our power supply, it's an enjoyable possibility to consider....

It's our CPF AGM tonight and though I was interested to find der Kommissar won't be attending, it's unsurprising.... In his place we are to have Salacious Crumb of the long-forgotten morals and values...*applauds.... We are also to invite the latest victim of crime in our area to speak of his family's terrifying ordeal endured last weekend.

LATER 5.00am

As I pedalled, a great wind blew up from the south and clouds rolled swiftly in, neatly explaining my heightened 'symptoms'...*cackles... Do I now retract that my Master's deliberate attentions to our home cause me any discomfort? Naa.... they do, and today the weather works with him....*laughing...

Anyways, back to our guest speaker's tale.... Recounted last night by our VC who lives some eight or nine houses higher along the road from where the crime took place...
6 armed thugs broke the homeowner's electric gates open and entered the house through a door opened at about 2.00am for the young son who'd been out till the wee hours....
It's happening everywhere across the country so what makes this particular attack any different?
Six armed crims driving a stolen vehicle 'happened' to be cruising by and by pure luck or chance saw the house door was standing open? Stranger things have occurred, but in the Theatre that is the Zone, I beg to suggest that these events went somewhat differently....

It appears that the young son was in the habit of calling ahead in the early hours as he headed home. At that unusual hour I'm betting his calls would've been noted by the Monitors at Dodge City.... On receiving this call a family member would unlock the door to the house and leave it open... How often had this been done without incident in the past?
If this was a one-off and not a regular pattern followed, it certainly puts my allegations on shaky ground...Not impossible mind you, but harder to sell....*grins...

Having accessed the home prior to the son's arrival, the thugs terrorised and traumatised the family and then left with a wallsafe, jewellery and a laptop among other things... They abandoned the stolen car and took their victim's car instead... This was found quite speedily by SAPS Sydenham, left nearby when the Anti-Theft device kicked in...
Exactly where was it found that six armed men could disembark freely carrying a wall safe and other assorted stolen items?

Knowing me as well as you do, it should come as no surprise when I suggest that the entire scenario was possibly one of the more distasteful and dangerous productions put on by the Rotten Apples... A word to the guest speaker this evening will either convince or confuse me.... *grins..

LATER

With each blog I write, and mention I make of the Abuser, his Lackey and his gang of Rotten Apples, I feel that if anything, I enhance his CV...*cackles...
The means used to control the Zone and it's occupants will be much admired by the Shaikboyz... For years there have been whispers of suspects brutally tortured up at Dodge City.. Of wrongful arrests and illegal abuse....
The value of these rumours has served to a great extent to keep the unruly submissive...*shrugs...

At this point I'm forced to contradict myself and say that I can't think of a better way to 'manage' such a vast area....*sighs...
Put the word out and keep it out, that you REALLY don't want to end up spending time at Dodge City, and a lot of the criminal element will simply move on to the next suburb....*shrugs...
I'm now as bloodthirsty as the next toad, and rejoice whenever I hear that a genuine criminal has paid the ultimate price...

Tis all the other stuff that goes on up there that has any admiration I may have had for the Chief flying out the window....
Could the Herbst home have been a reminder of what can happen should the Mentor deliberately loosen his grip on the reins?
Was it mere coincidence that my own kin was burgled about 10 days ago in a supposedly secure townhouse complex in Cowies Hill, and his maid within days of that incident at her home in Indanda? *fascinated..

Of what value is the SIM card containing names and numbers, to a thief? *circles the idea, crazy as it is...
Will stolen SIM cards now be worth more than the phones themselves to discerning buyers and if so, why? *head hurts....
The opportunities the Beast have now given to the Shaikboyz and by proxy Selebi's minions, are staggering....
Consider now that every Station has been given the means to hack into and monitor the phones of anyone they choose, with no legal documentation required at all...

A lie? Why voda3g, you of all people know this is so, and the term 'extenuating circumstances' rings awfully hollow....*chokes..
Let's assume voda3g bats for the OldBoyz Network and what I s'pose at a pinch, could be referred to as the Good guys? *waves to rpm...
I have to ask whether you still consider your Team to be in control? Absolutely?

I tend to be just a wee bit prejudiced, standing here in a pool of blood, clueless as to what my Tormentors will use as their next means of attack... Melodramatic hyperbole?
I would hope that my sense of the dramatic is slightly more refined than the majority of frankly crass productions enacted by the Rotten Apples...
Despite that it couldn't be clearer to you and your cronies, that the power you have so willingly handed to my Abuser and his Puppet is being used against way more than one bothersome old toad, you decline (or are unable) to end this farce....*snarls...

You easily continue to sway your Fanbois that I'm deserving of this ongoing shameful treatment and by doing so, you sink to the level of my own Chicken King...*shrugs...
Of course it's highly doubtful you will view it from my standpoint.
You can't now afford to be seen as an indian-giver and request the return of the Gift given to the Chief and his cretinous Lackey....*falls over laughing..

What a gift I was! A live one FFS!!! To be driven totally round the bend by the unjustifiable hatefest online, and thereafter to be handed via our power supply to Colin Balliram and his Mentor to do with as they wished.... Lovely ! *vomits...

Does this in your opinion, bode well for future justice and freedom of speech, or are these concepts to phased out totally as I suspect? *curious...

The realisation that I was no more than a squealing guinea-pig struck me back in 2005, but the extent of the 'tests' that would beset me, took a while longer to sink in....*pukes...

Will you and Colin Balliram regale your progeny with tales of the courage it took you to stand firm against the awful might of a lone and witless 63 year old? Far out dudes!!!! *collapses cackling...
Fosho, I'm no more than a gnat on an elephant's butt, but you will hear me shriek Fowl! Foul! a while longer, an it please you Sir?

Peace....

---oOo---

Tuesday 31st March 2009 at 12.08pm....