Friday, March 20, 2009

THE BITTER TASTE OF.......

(begun Friday 20th March at 3.20am....)

I lay awake in the dark trying to figure it out.. At one time I remember counting seven dogs on his small property... they all seemed happy enough so what happened?
Where did they all go? Sure, I bagged the one that was savaged to death by No. 14's animal, but what happened to all the others? *curious...

I'm to go up later and catch the five dogs he wishes to be rid of, and take them to the SPCA to be put down.... I can do this....*grim...

Do the boys really regard Bali as some sort of guru? Has he persuaded them (as was Nadine's husband) that hacking into other users systems is cool? I can think of no-one nearby worthy of being 'visited' in such a manner apart from myself? *looks at Prameet....
Does my Controller's treatment of his animals impress you? Do you find it amusing? *interested...
Is your father aware of any possible admiration you hold for this Lackey to the Corrupt?

I've no idea what today will bring, but if I'm fortunate enough to persuade the terrified animals to come with me later on, may I beg that you dissuade your good father from getting any more dogs? Unless of course you wish to find (as my Master did to his cost) that not everyone is entertained by those who practise or even merely condone cruelty? *teeth bared....

I'm behind the times as usual and the GameWrecker told me a while ago that Chippy was back. To pay his last respects or to celebrate Schabir's release? Mo is in the dwang temporarily and only Yunis keeps his nose clean for the moment *grins...

Have you yet overcome your natural scepticism and actually listened to what I've been saying? That I'm betting the Shaiks are Zonebois through and through and that tis they who figured out (with loads of help from Barnabas and the Beast) how perfectly the Zone fit the requirements needed to set up the Muni Network system aka Information theft Project....

With more Government aided institutions and churches crammed into the area than you could imagine, it would have been simple to buy fealty with a few bucket loads of cash.... As blogged way back, the Lotto was shut down and those desperately needed handouts cut off.... Leave the institutions to struggle on until they were near closure and then arrive and graciously offer to bail them out in return for a few small favours? *winks...

Father 'Gangsta' Denker obliged on a grand scale and has allowed St. Theresa's Convent to be rigged up as a base station...*vomits.... He has since retired to enjoy the fruits of his labours...

How many other churches and Homes were approached to assist the Project? C'mon Carol, give us a ballpark figure here? *grins....

Skydog? You find only merit in the Muni Network System? I couldn't even get the colour of Bali's roof right so why would you heed anything I say? *laughing...
As I was still typing out yesterday's contribution here in blogger at about 7.15pm, my Master lost the plot and gleefully went mad, dipping my desk lamp repeatedly...*chokes....
A momentary lapse before it stabilised and behaved until I switched it off at bedtime....

How often has it been said by your would-be psycho-analysts (sp) over the years that I desperately seek attention? If this is so, it truly says little for your Intellectual skillz....*snorts...
Now if you were to turn your attentions to the one you so revere and admire, you may find the attention-seeking label sits more comfortably on HIS crooked shoulders....*grins... Astounding how easily I slip back into the dirt-tossing mode....*sighs....

Do I really think voda3g would dare cross Colin Balliram? When my head on a plate was so obviously included as part of the unwritten contract and willingly given to Tweedledumb and Tweedledee to torture as they wished? My continued suggestions that Jannie DO SOMETHING to stop the ongoing abuse falls on deaf ears.... Or is that the hoary old 'my hands are tied' crud I hear? *snorts...

You have heard that mon Capitano has recently degraded our landline as well? That what sounds like distinctly manual interference occurs when I use it? (mostly for CPF business). That I resorted to plugging in the old Venus set which was a vast improvement as you may imagine? The Master is most certainly on that line too as a nasty little buzz has begun to make itself heard....*shrugs.... Permission to infest and corrupt the landline and cellphones was granted by whom and with what requisition number? I rest my case voda3g....

The kind mod at mybb is now so appalled at my continued suggestions that you condone this corruption he didn't even bother to reply to my pm... I've been slated, reviled and abused verbally by the Top of the Range online for years.... I take my knocks and move on....*shrugs...

If you are as kind and well-meaning as the mod sees you to be - why do you not set aside your contempt and prove my allegations wrong?
It's not difficult... Have my landline left uncorrupted and my irc reinstated. Should I be gratefully kowtowing for the compromise so clearly reached?
That our TV has run without a hitch for so long?

You will pardon my lack of fawning buttkissing as this is now the second cordless phone the Master has rendered unuseable.... The removal of my irc? While doubtless mollifying the ChickenHearted One greatly, it puts me at his mercy even more..
Was this your intention? *curious...

I'm now left with the ability to publish a blog that may or may not be heavily edited by the very Idiot that seeks my downfall.... *snorts.. So - grateful I'm not, young man.... If I may ask what has happened to YOUR ability to tell Good from Bad?

You dare not irk the Louts and Thugs you've courted to install the Information Theft Project? I guess you simply can't afford to cross them now in any way, vital as they've become to promoting the privacy invasion....*gags....
I shall whine on regardless.... It's fairly obvious that my new found belligerence amuses you as much as my previous grovelling.... *shrugs.... Your contempt is wasted. Tis the sitting on your hands that intrigues me....

LATER

My exercise to collect the two dogs and three puppies this morning was a massive and depressing FAIL. *glum... The dogs are clearly unused to human interaction and hid in inaccessible corners. Once chased out by his noisy beaters, their trauma was more than I could stand and I asked that we leave it for the moment..

I went back down to the SPCA and spoke to a kind Inspector who said they would go out and dart the animals....

Do the Courageous Couple now feel vindicated to find there are greater unkindnesses than his taking place nearby? They shouldn't. Bali's deliberate manipulation and use of his dogs to upset me is IMO easily as shocking as the total lack of human kindness displayed to the unfortunate beasts up the road.

Unlike Bali, these people were not deliberately cruel, but simply too wrapped up in the ratrace to care... My pictures of Bali's pups on the other hand, display a sadistic side that hopefully you will never encounter....*sad....

Peace julle...

---oOo---

20th March 2009 at 7.23pm.