Monday, February 23, 2009

MY FIFTEEN MINUTES......
(begun Monday 23rd February at 4.15am.....)
The technical difficulties error message in my gmail isn't the only fun our Network Administrator enjoys at the moment... Multiple repeat sms on my older Nokia on Saturday, and four assorted sms held back on the newer Nokia yesterday? My landline dropped three times while trying to raise the GameWrecker? *curious..
These problems surely can't all be laid at the Networks door? Now how about my Administrator? *cackles.... Who exactly was it that gave our landline and cellphones to this Idiot to manage? If you don't know, perhaps you could find out voda3g? JK, of course you know, but I doubt you're telling any time soon....
Do any of you really get this Catch22 situation? That shutting up here isn't going to get rid of Sir Lamealot next door, and in fact would pretty much give him carte blanche to run wild? *shrieks...
So you're stuck with me and my observations for a while yet....*grins..
How did you like the article on Page 4 of Friday 20th Feb. Natal Mercury? Drug abuse in SA far above global norm? Oh, and the Times of the same day, We're the dagga capital of the World... Charming...
I have to think Koobair the Squat must be living like a Sultan right now.... *grins...
I was told last week by a warder that Schabir has an open-door policy (hmm deja vu there....) to all visitors at Albert Luthuli.. Ain't that grand? My word, where are the investigative journos when you need them? *winks at the sheep... No, not you dear.... heheh....
Anyone know what year St. Philomena's dumped it's Children's Home in favour of becoming a B & B ? Could I bet here that it was about 2004? With the panoramic views it commands sitting on the hillside off Rippon Road it's probably now a grade higher than St. Theresa's mini-base station..
And why were the kids there deemed worth moving out and the toddlers at St. Theresa's not? *interested...
Night after night my Master cranks up the big one inside the dormitories at St. Theresa's and I've not heard that the little ones no longer sleep there? If I'm lying, tell me why go to the bother of dressing the dormitory windows to fool casual onlookers?
I hear there's a new priest taken over from Father Denker... IT friendly perchance? So much better if he can sit in the Manse of an evening and enjoy the free wireless hotspot? *keels over...
It's fairly shocking how so many different churches were persuaded to 'do their bit' so easily, and how many of their flock encouraged to access their neighbours systems..*gags...
Liver spots or needle tracks? *grins...
Later
I do enjoy a mystery..... I owe the Good cop bigtime as it happens... I'm that foolish, the rather nasty personal situation I'm in could have dragged on for a great deal longer, and if it hadn't been for the Petition I would have been none the wiser....Ooops! *laughing...
'I can play ANYONE' and there I was thinking it referred to the male of the species only....*shrieks....
As an onlooker, I can attest that that remark appears to be the truth....*impressed...
'I can judge a person's character from just one phonecall!' Now that one I'm having a problem with but hey.....*grins..
The steady and deliberate rubbishing of my blog to all who will listen is IMO a relief....*cackles... To find after all these years that there were apparently considerably more than just the Poison Prince, a spam bot and me, visiting this page was something I can't say I was comfortable with at all....*smiles..
That the occasional Good Cop or Law Enforcement Officer could overcome their nausea and see the truth amongst my garbled words was pretty much all I'd hoped for....
Antoinette? Again, I love a mystery...*shrieks with laughter at how easily the gullible are led....
Once I'd seen the tumblers actually clicking over in such haste and the complete about-face, it wasn't hard to figure out the rest...*grins... The flowers were most certainly earned whoever they came from....*winks...
Hopefully Bali will be able to translate what may appear to be utterly ambiguous... He and his Mentor will have had their glasses pressed to the walls of more than just my home of late...*laughing....
On a more serious note, though my gmail is still getting the odd mail and a steady stream of spam, I would ask why my Network Administrator has specifically blocked the edited Minutes sent me by the Vice-Chair?
What was it that he and his Protector didn't care for? The Minuting of Lazzie promising a Case Number for the shooting at Siripat Field would be delivered the morning after our CPF Meeting?
A case number that began it's life as an Attempted Murder docket and was hastily dumbed down to a Common Assault charge? I truly don't get the importance of this, and gather it happens everywhere, so why the deliberate hold up? *fascinated....
Whatever. I do think that the creativity of my Network Admin, and his Chief becomes highly questionable with these demonstrations of petty behaviour.... Possibly my Vice-Chair could be persuaded to bring the matter up?
I guess that Tweedledumb and Tweedledee would love a copy of all the signatures obtained for the Good cop.....
Imagine the fun they'd have choosing which of the signees to 'punish' via their electricity supplies! And if you think I'm joking after all this time, go find another blog to read....*snorts..
The large young man from Mayfield Place is next door with his wekkers, upgrading the Master's Chicken Coop....*waves...
Though this blog is a bit shorter than usual, I had something to say and said it...
Peace julle...
PS .... 5 minutes into typing this here our TV screen was taken down.... No originality at all o Massa Mine. tsk tsk......
---oOo---
Monday 23rd February 2009 at 7.40pm.