Saturday, February 21, 2009

DROWNING.......
*forgive the lateness and more than usual incoherence of the contents but.....*
(begun Friday 20th February at 6.30pm.....)
Both the telly and the PC have been shut down angrily by our Network Administrator,so instead I will share my scrambled thoughts with you here....*grins..
I mull over the possible reasons for the TV screen being slammed off repeatedly today, and would be happy to think twas my previous blog that's freaked out the Moronic Duo..... *laughing..
Funny how wrong I got it... I'd thought the Rotten Apples would be beside themselves with glee at the shit-stirring that's been going on.... *cackles... As slowly but surely our little CPF sags and threatens to fall apart.... How did it happen? Well, suffice to say there was a dick involved...*winks... A dick so intent on self-gratification that any semblance of honour was forgotten ...
Despite all my ongoing and anxious warnings, and before I could blink, he was OWNED!!! *cackles...
Go back now to the CPF Meeting on Monday night when Captain Lazarus (in full-on genial mode) suggested I make a banner and go picket the Station instead of running a Petition to try and save the Good cop from being transferred.. My Chairman too, had appeared to find the subject amusing at the time, which doubtless raised more than a few eyebrows amongst the Members...
The penny finally dropped today that the Good Cop had gone for help and was refused by a friend nogal.... *sighs... That a decision was taken without consulting the Forum and as I said, it was a done deal long before our Meeting... *vomits copiously....
So the Good cop went round to visit on another matter? What other matter was that? Those were the words told me last night that finally nailed down the coffin lid....*shrugs..
I called him and he confirmed that I was right. The visit had indeed been made to see whether our CPF would support his Petition. I repeat, with friends like these hey? His reply was "you have to understand the politics" and "It's never going to work".... Words I listened to in sheer disbelief.....
I shall give him the benefit of the doubt and guess that he had been fed his reponse by the Abuser ahead of the request being made by the Good cop. The alternative is too appalling to consider..... My question here must be that surely the Petition should have been discussed with the Forum, so that even in an unofficial capacity members could decide whether they wished to sign or not?
I can hear your bored yawns from here FFS! Yes, it happens all the time at Stations everywhere.... Can you hear yourselves at all? First off I'm slated as a cop-hater and now you turn it round to suit the occasion as we battle to help a really good policeman?
The damage is done and whether the Superintendent stays or goes, the Rotten Apples have confirmed their corruption fully....
*Following the trend, the Master's pseudo-cricket out front has given up any attempt at sounding like the real thing and does a mad endless dot dot dot as if it's mislaid the frequency....*
Can my dear Vice-Chair save me from myself? I have my doubts... I've dipped my toes into a somewhat more social life and find it foreign...*cackles... It's time to settle back down and watch my Master as he blows his gasket with gay abandon....*grins..
Does voda3g concern himself with the dramas played out in the Zone or have his Masters long since abandoned us as the sacrificial lambs handed to the Abuser (and by proxy Koobair the Squat and Earl Michael Barnabas)? *curious...
Not even in my wildest fantasy is there a knight to ride in and stop this madness...
My abrasive hectoring has if anything, hardened the hearts of the already callous....*shrugs..
The very nature of their work online, excuses the irc cops from exercising any courage at all.... Stealth uber alles ja...*grins...
I can only hope that the International Law Agencies are paying attention, though it appears they are too fearful to get involved....
If anything, my guess is that they are only interested in the methods now available to slam perceived enemies in their own Projects... That my Fowl King is still held in awe at his reckless use of EMF and the supreme control exerted over each and every jackpoint in our home and yours....
That honour and courage are overrated and outdated and have no place here at all...*snorts...
My eyes burn relentlessly and I must go and shut them for a bit... I suspect I'm coming down with the dreaded lurgy....
Saturday 21st February at 3.30am...
Tis the smallest of things I find disturbing... Although the Vice-Chair said she had returned the amended Minutes to me promptly, they have yet to arrive in my gmail box.... Why the delay? *looks at it's Network Administrator curiously....
Twas after, the foolish Captain Lazarus who promised aloud that the long awaited Docket Number would be supplied the following morning after our Meeting..... My allegations of an arranged shooting are beginning to make sense yet? The incident took place back in October last year if you recall, and yet still no case number has been issued....*cackles...
My attempts last night to enlighten others online to the latest injustice emanating from Dodge City were answered by the loss of my internet connection..
Again, I have to wonder how much of my blog is being hastily edited and removed prior to publishing?
A cloud now hangs over the entire Anti-Crime/Information Theft Project despite all the massive damage control efforts made...
My master and his Mentor continue to demonstrate clearly the level of corruption involved in this scheme from the very top down.. There is as a result, little good that can be found in any aspect of the Project despite all protestations...
Whilst using crooks as a means to spread the Wireless/Broadband monitoring swiftly through the Zone may have been the quickest and easiest option to the Authors of this Plan, it's now backfired rather badly...
The thugs harnessed to run the show have now gotten the bit between their collective teeth and do their own thing freely... *grins and waves to the fabulous Fabian... Father Gangsta Denker has retired, but you take care of things over at St. Phil's right? Another mini base station as is St. Theresa's? *winks... Another allegation I made way back that I confirmed for myself on Thursday....*beams happily..
It's doubtful our car had even left the grounds before he got on the phone to Dodge City...*laughing...Bingo!?
The players in trivia would have me believe that our Controller doesn't own the internet? A wasted effort on their part IMO... As it was back on the Mweb irc channels, so does my Master rule the roost wherever he goes....*bows....
Any hint of his real persona and connections to the seriously corrupt are met with heated denials....*shrugs... What's new? You will have to forgive me if I unintentionally lump any of the Good into the same basket as the filthy....
From where I stand it's almost impossible to tell the difference...*laughing..
Does Sean Findlay also join in the Hardy Boys light display on the gumtrees in the dark early mornings? Such a prime site he sits on, up there next door to Barnabas Mistress' house....*interested...
BTW, do I read all mails that come into my gmail account? If the subject line looks like spam, despite the sender, it's deleted as unread.
I find the pointed and sanctimonious proverb type crud that some consider using to make their point, particularly nauseating...
Sunday 22nd February at 4.15am
Along with all the signatures, I've managed to acquire a head cold....*cue hacking cough.... The repeated thumps to the TV yesterday morning finally ceased after I guess the Sweeper's common-sense prevailed and we had no more problems at all... *grins..
I fully anticipate they will resume once I've published this blog...*shrugs.. A now rather boring pattern that my Controller uses for want of anything better....
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 22nd February 2009 at 5.50am.