Thursday, February 12, 2009

THE LORD GIVETH......
(begun Friday 13th February at 4.00am.....)
What had I expected? *shrugs... Though I didn't publish a blog for a fortnight, I carried on writing without a break....*grins..
Apart from a couple of days smack-free, the TV was still used to remind me of the Masters total dominance...*lawls....
Having made my comeback online mid-morning on Wednesday, I'd waited for the sky to fall as ChickenHead digested my words....
It didn't and hasn't yet happened! *chokes... Reeeemarkable!
Oh, but wait! So it's Wednesday and I've published and the TV is still humming along nicely, when just after 1.00pm the rain starts coming down in sheets.... I went out onto the verandah to marvel at it and came back in to find the passage light had begun flicker dementedly! I tried the other rooms and all the ceiling lights were going nutz! Must be the rain right? I silently showed the GameWrecker our TV, whose screen showed NOT ONE sparkle of electrical interference as the ceiling lights all went bonkers... Haikona! Its a MIRACLE! *winks...
Having vented his spleen temporarily, our Controller managed to calm down and it's pretty much been quiet since...*beams...
In the 2 weeks of my self-imposed silence there's been much activity behind the scenes and the results, even to this cretinous toad, are clearly to be seen and felt.
The smear campaign that began so many years ago, has now picked up pace again and if anything, I feel gratified that such drastic measures are being taken to shut me up.....*grins...
The writing was on the wall with the artful installation of the Weasel up at Budget Photo *waves to Delon.....
His efforts have produced remarkable results, and I can only hope he's suitably rewarded by Chatsworth Station and his Uncle...*grins... Chats is another area plagued by the drug problem is it not? A drug problem that's totally unrelated to the amazing Anti-Crime technology touted as Business Against Crime? Right.... *keels on over...
It matters now even less than back in the day, whether I'm painted as an evil mischief-maker, as long as you consider the options...*shrugs.... I find it truly weird that so many of my guesses and assumptions have already come to pass. Of course I've made massive errors along the way and seen many shadows behind trees that simply weren't there....
Were I a raving fanatic I would simply say that EVERY word I utter is correct... That would be bullshit and I've begged from the outset that those gifted with intelligence follow up my allegations...
Has this task proven to be a total dead-end? Hardly surprising when you consider the hours my own Controller spends online doing his own careful sweeping up....*grins...
I have to consider that some BigBoys have finally woken up and gotten involved at last in the Damage Control efforts...*beams..
Did I actually have some of the Chosen questioning the characters that run this show? Enough to get those higher up the chain of command interested?
I've repeatedly asked for someone to sit me down and to explain how and why I've been so wrong about the Information Theft Project, but clearly I've not been considered worthy of such kindness.... *cackles...
My entertainment value for the troops has outweighed any chance of that happening fosho.....*laughing...
I was just drifting off after 10pm last night, when the chopper arrived noisily... It had business with the mini-base station and because they had to come down low to achieve this, they'd judiciously activated the spotlight...*winks...
I reared up the second time they came over, to watch... They presented the right-hand side of the chopper to the toddlers dormitories and then left for good....*gags...
I'd not been looking forward to visiting the Bank yesterday, but had little choice as they've moved the goalposts so drastically on the MoneyMarket and the little nest egg my old lady left me was in danger of being sucked dry by bank charges...
Instead of being a mission, I was fortunate enough to meet three of the nicest youngsters yet! Go figure....*beams...
Whether any or all of them know me as the Village Idiot I couldn't say, but they managed to turn what could have been a boring halfhour into a pleasant and merry experience.... Whatever their leanings, I figure they're a credit to their folks..... *waves..
The Weasel on the other hand..... *falls over laughing.... At his most vocally charming yesterday morning, while he printed out seven of the most degraded photos he's yet done, I thoroughly enjoyed his animated conversation....
Before I left, he managed to drop a nice little pot-boiler into the conversation, which would have gone unnoticed had he not been quite so determined to make his point...*laughing..
Naturally I'm now really curious, but for once will wait a while before inflicting my galloping assumptions on you all...*grins..
Were it to be fact, it would explain quite neatly his sudden elevated status....*waves to Delon wildly...
Later:
It's always fascinating to hear the opinions of those outside looking in.... *grins... She thinks I shouldn't have blogged the story about the Advocate saying Sham had been made guardian of the SBV spoils.... The inference being that I handed the information freely to the Rotten Apples.... *grins..
I had to remind her that they got the story well before I wrote about it, by eavesdropping on the source of that particular gem when he made the original call to me (on what he KNOWS is a monitored line) *winks...
She also seemed to think that I was encouraging my own victimisation by continuing to blog here....
Be that as it may, I was indeed very much a victim at the outset of Bali's wondrous Toady Show, but the worm hath assuredly turned these days....*shrieks...
The Master hit me so hard and for so long, degrading me to a point where the only way for me to go was up...*roffels...
Like a Phoenix rising (now there's a stretch for your collective imaginations!), I've used the platform given me to fill in the blanks with the element that's been scarce for so long... The Truth.
The sheer horror and revulsion at the arrival of this missing concept has truly set the cat among the pigeons...*lawls...
The shifty and cowardly are appalled at my temerity....
Colin Balliram has Always edited my blogs freely, prior to them being published... Fact.
What I don't know and never will know, is whether he has also made additions to them...... No matter....*shrugs..
I can only keep my fingers crossed that you get to read my burblings in their entirety these days, though until my login password at blogger.com remembers me, it's a given that the Pervert is still my SpeedEditor....*grins...
Are the Good Law Enforcers out there privy to my gmail? Can you elbow your way past our idiot Network Administrator and read ALL the latest missives that have arrived from Sydenham Heights?
You will see the allegations made, however tactfully, and if you go back a bit you will see that already she has had her car window smashed....
See, I'm so not interested in the Rotten Apples whining of needing proof before they can remove the anti-social rubbish that disrupts the lives of so many hardworking innocents in those three apartment blocks....
With the monitoring in place it's a piece of old takkie to clean it up and the longer it's left, the more credence is given to the allegations of an alliance between the criminals at Sydenham Heights and the Rotten Apples....*shrugs..
I studied the spiffing aerial atop Block C while we were out on an unofficial Patrol last night, and I would dearly love to know who has been afforded what in that particular highrise....*winks...
How many have been supplied with laptops specifically to 'aid' the laughably titled Anti-Crime Project and what exactly are their credentials? Come, don't be shy - let's have their names and occupations - ALL of them....*grins...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Friday 13th February 2009 at 8.09am.