Friday, January 30, 2009

STAND-OFF........
(begun Friday 30th January at 8.00am.....)
I've let Captain Courageous know that while he feels free to slam our TV screen off repeatedly, I will in turn decline to publish my blogs....*grins..
I've the oddest feeling that this is exactly what he wants, and who am I to deny him his pleasure....? As I am considered one short of a six-pack, are you short of two blogs filled with my latest profound observations....*collapses laughing..
By now my master will surely have found an alternative sport to the toad-baiting that has entertained you all for so long...?
My so-called 5 minutes of fame are clearly over.....*grins...
Stay well.... Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 30th January 2009 at 10.08am....

Added on Monday 2nd February 2009 at 9.26am.

You're now three and a half blogs in arrears, and haven't a clue what's really going on down here in the Zone. *winks.... Doubtless my Master is happy? Our iBurst signal is down from it's regular purported 100% to only 80%..... *curious......