Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SMALL MERCIES.......
(begun Wednesday 28th January at 3.45am.....)
Is Tracker's name inevitably used in the sales pitch made to the potential Chosen? *curious.... Have I totally underestimated their role in the Information Theft Project? And the Company Directors are.....??
I'm still of the opinion that those of interest to the Rotten Apples have at some point acquired an extra bit of technology added to their vehicle without their knowledge....
In so many cases it's dead easy to arrange, is it not o Lout of My Life?
Once those Corrupt ears are cocked in your direction, they will be one jump ahead of you all the way *grins...
When my Good Neighbour's geyser was deliberately surged back in early September 08, his monitored line would have been activated and the Plumber he chose to repair/replace the geyser noted... As nearly all companys both big and small have been persuaded to hop on board this so-called Anti-Crime Initiative, its now a piece of cake to insist that, in this case, the labourer sent to do the job is accompanied by one of the Project droogs....*laughing.
A droog au faix with adding a few extra bits of technology when they replace the deliberately destroyed geyser....
You've heard how my Good Neighbour's purported friend shafted him ? How he offered him a sweet deal on repainting his house, and once the family had left to go about their business each day, another crew arrived unbeknownst to my Neighbour. Fact.
How the second crew engaged in several strange jobs, not the least of which involved the wiring/cabling to this wall light on my Neighbours garage..... (I verified later that my Neighbour knew of no reason why they would have done this).
I didn't think to take pictures as I stood watching them feed the cable through from the garage. *glum.... I only hauled the camera out when they left these two strange patches paint free and this bigger patch under the bathroom window unpainted. On their own they mean nothing, but next to this picture of Freddie the Accountant's wall, also with a patch left temporarily paintfree, it has to be for signal enhancement of sorts. How Freddie's patch glowed luminously in this picture taken in the dark the following morning....
All of this without my Good Neighbour's knowledge or blessing makes it a legitimate operation how..? *fascinated....
Was the fact that he more often than not forgets to activate the tampered-with garage wall light, the reason alternative methods had to be used and his geyser destroyed? *impressed....
By now hopefully, any of the Good reading these words will know I've absolutely no reason to lie. That i'm telling you exactly what I saw...*shrugs...
That these blatantly underhand criminal procedures are being used throughout neighbourhoods where it's been deemed unwise to give the details of the Project to specific home owners...
Mr. Essack up at No. 20 was treated to a few extras on his property that I guarantee he is unaware of, though it is possible he has since been given the basic outlines of the Project, if not the adjustments made to his power supply.... *grins and waves to King, the Project droog, friendly and foolish enough to confirm this tale....
*Yesterday's appalling temperatures have dropped overnight and I hear rain dripping from the leaves outside...Relief...*
While I was out last night, it appears that my Master graciously allowed the Game Wrecker to watch the TV unmolested....*snorts... Am I to be duly grateful for small mercies? Pfftt....
Not long before I left, the GameWrecker arrived home, and the Terrible Twins bounded down our stairs ahead of him... A frequent occurence of late..*gags.... I posted them back over the wall and called the Master's landline to confirm... All their cars were parked on the driveway but nobody picked up the phone...*puzzled... I then sent a text to the Pair saying I'd returned them, and could they be shut safely in the bottom yard... No response at all...*shrugs..
I will say for the hundredth time, that while I can understand and forgive Missus C for supporting her SO's vendetta with such personal and obvious enjoyment, my attitude doesn't include condoning the use of their innocent animals in this stupid and dangerous game they initiated....*frowns...
I finally got the message last night that there is now a real danger of losing the Sherwood Community Hall...*startled...
As is so often the case when the greedy and corrupt Muni officials wish to make themselves a bit on the side, the rates for the Hall have now rocketed to laughable levels.... I guess they've had a few interested enquiries, hence the dramatic increases, knowing that its unlikely the residents will rally to save the Hall.... (We have a history of sitting back and grumbling while Rome burns about us...*cackles..)
My question is this.... If the Hall were bought by Muslims, would it still be a Community Hall, or then restricted only to members of the Islamic faith? *curious.... The Albaraka Bank has done wonders for the Westville Community by donating generously to an Anti-crime sms system which benefits ALL the people...
Could whoever ultimately buys the Hall be persuaded to follow this example? I was frankly astonished at the suggestion that restrictions would be imposed in any way, but grant that I'm inclined to naivete at times...*sighs....
The Architects Proposal for the vacant land on Jan Smuts Highway by the Tennis courts, was most definitely for the benefit of the entire community and the Quadraplegic Society which IMO makes it a winner....*applauds...
Can the same be done for the Sherwood Hall? Why not? I remind you that there are fundementalists in every faith and that the Muslim faith is no different... There are however, many who genuinely wish to aid the entire community and certainly not for their own gain....
Enough of that for the moment....
I confess to wondering at the appearance of a second, much younger waiter at our table last night...*grins... Was it my imagination, or was he somewhat more than a mere plate-carrier? *winks... Knowing my Controller as well as I do, I would've expected him to make a few swift calls once our venue had been established ...*cackles... What on earth could my Master have hoped to glean from our idle chatter?
News to topple a government or a ring of downright crooks? *laughing...
Later
The cease-fire was over this morning and the attacks on our TV began again in earnest...*shrugs... The GameWrecker has given up and switched it off... Tis pretty much the only means left to my poor lame Controller to vent his girlish spite...*grins... He is more than welcome to ALL our electrical assets if it makes him TRULY happy? *peers at it's Master with interest.....
Whether he is merely baby-sitting the red 4x4 (Reg. ND 14-----), it has joined the fleet of silver Courser bakkie, Missus C's currently white Merc, and his special Blue Beemer... Not a bad haul for a common crook? *beams..
In mourning the passing of my little Defy twin tub I recall how our so-much-more-than-Network Administrator surged the override switch on a couple of memorable occasions, for his own amusement.
How there was a patch back in the past when the machine would sting me quite badly when I touched it....*roffels.. It hasn't done that in ages, and I have to wonder why that particular entertainment was scrapped... Too dangerous? Surely NOT! *cackles..
I nipped up to the shops in the pouring rain this morning... A broad river of water was rushing down the Crescent... Oddly enough, it had practically disappeared by the time I got home, despite the rain hasn't slackened at all....*winks The sinkholes are increasing at an alarming rate...There is just too much water being run off for it to last much longer...*shrugs...
I had an unexpectedly great outing, and to those of you who smiled at me so kindly, I thank you for it....*beams...
Peace....

*a loud crack from behind the switched off TV shortly after I published this blog, tells me the Master is doing his rounds as always.... pfft... wankerboy.....*grins....
---oOo---
Wednesday 28th January 2009 at 12.19pm.