Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHEN TIME WAS STILL ON MY SIDE.....
(begun Tuesday 16th December at 3.50am...)
Who is it that decides what intensity an SE is run at, over at St. Theresa's? Once again a decision made and executed by My Hero? They certainly vary greatly...*snorts.
I took Sophie out on the front lawn for a pee at bedtime last night and found this one above the door over at the convent outbuildings, was ablaze.... Not far beyond it and a tad nearer to Michan Road, ran a second dazzling beauty... Both at what is probably their maximum output, just short of exploding...*cackles...
Would that be to compensate for the regrowth on trees and shrubs between my Massa's and the convent after the rains?
Or are they the SE's that are unaffected by trees or even bricks and mortar?
I owe you a correction..*grins... Yes, just the one so far today... Though comrade Director Mbeki sounded colourful enough, I've since been told that our absent SAPS Function Guest of Honour was just plain Mr. Mbhele of Safety & Security. Whatever. He didn't pitch. *shrugs...
The Wireless Song buzzes out discreetly across the valley and I've little doubt if I staggered up top to the road, the usual culprits would be active in the toddlers dormitories...
If Captain Courageous hopes to alarm me by causing our lighting to dip repeatedly, it's turned into a massive FAIL as usual...*shrieks.... He has set our power supply to lurch like a drunken sailor at all times, and I'm already so used to it that I don't even bother to remark any more....*lawls...
The utter lack of protest at the renewed threats of powercuts in the Press leads me to wonder if the majority of rate payers have now been enlisted to the Project... Could I persuade the GameWrecker to drive me around as I record the streetlights active during daylight hours? As many as possible, and each street name and time of day carefully noted? Could I then hold an exhibition at the NSA with the results? Not likely....
I discovered an email yesterday saying that "some naughty boys" had at last broken down a few of the concrete palisades surrounding the clinic, supposedly giving the pedestrian access through to Rippon road, back to the unfortunate residents of Block B at Sydenham Heights. Though the letter writer was clearly upset at this illegal behaviour, I can only applaud these boys for their actions...
The infernal red tape and dragging heels (and knuckles) of the officials involved, was going nowhere fast, and it was a really bad situation...
Whoever 'arranged' for the wall to be broken deserves only praise....
If however a gap only large enough to allow a youthful contortionist access was made, then get back and do the befokte job properly! Your granny should be able to stroll through the gap without acquiring a broken hip FFS! Do it. *grins..
Was the fencing finally broken through because of pity for the old and lame and the school kids? *coughs.... Erm, it's much more likely the fencing had caused a minor slump in the Christmas Specials on mind-altering substances...*lawls..
Your dealers and clients, not to mention your main supplier and his official vehicle, would have been complaining bitterly about the restriction of access.... Voila, and the deed is done! *beams..
The Controller didn't bother running the Screaming Meemies at the end of the bluff this morning. He had some chommies round last night and maybe needed to recover this morning? *grins.
I heard no thumping base or karaoke playing, so quite possibly it was his strategists present, and no fun allowed at that point in the planning....
It's my guess the dips to our electricity supply have been dramatically increased in a feeble attempt to disprove my theory that Little Willy has now added a smartphone to his arsenal....
Was he red-faced at being revealed as quite so obsessive? Sitting watching a show at the Playhouse with one eye constantly on his phone? *falls over laughing... Silly, sick fellow..
It's now 5.25am and the sudden astonishing increase in my ear pressure announces that I have His Shiftiness' full attention..
Despite his efforts to hide the full extent of his obsession, I figure I've hit the nail on the head, and he now keeps an eye on me via his smartphone FFS! Denials are futile mon petite merde....
Later
It's now 9.25am and I've just finished washing the windows and realise that mon Capitano's SE's are still active *gags... Yet another cocky splurge before cutting our power on Christmas Day?
I no longer kid myself that he has to obtain permission to do this from some shadowy, and hopefully saner official higher up the ranks... El Pollo de Grande calls the shots and can drop the supply on a whim (and often has). He is after all, the Golden tool of the Zone's most Corrupt, and as such must be treated with deference according to his Cracker skillz....*keels over laughing..
Has Nadine Maharaj's SO overcome his distaste at accessing his neighbours adsl system uninvited? My guess would be yes. That despite any initial misgivings, he has since been persuaded that it's the right thing to do...*vomits... I'm betting by now that he even rather enjoys the thrill of his criminal activities, though what porky pies where told to persuade him to carry on, I can't begin to imagine....*lawls..
There's been no feedback on M's shooting, despite that she was told weeks later to submit a written report before an investigation could take place..WTF? The silence since she complied with this request is frankly, deafening....*curious..
Will we be told that Captain Lazarus is on haj and unavailable for comment? *roffels...(an excuse given by Blue Security when their lack of a rep. attending our Meetings was raised).
More likely the entire matter will be swept under that stinking and rotten carpet in the corner of His office....*shrieks...
Later
The subject of Aging Badly was raised determindly by what I now laughingly refer to as the intelligenzia...*grins....
My appearance has doubtless been a point of interest to many of you since the inception of the Toady Show by my own Ringmaster, the Fowl King.
As early as 40 I was showing the results of years of sun and nicotine.
At 63, Barnum and Bailey would fall over themselves in an effort to hire me...*keels over..
For now, I find that most strangers who meet me are curious and kind. The time is fast approaching when I won't be able to leave the house for fear of frightening the unwary. *shrugs.
I've no need to embroider the facts of the matter as I'm sure not just the Courageous Couple will be able to confirm...*winks..
The irony isn't lost on me.... how freakish without and how ordinary within... Quite the reverse of so many of you dear Readers.... *laughing.
Bizarrely over-inflated egos, obsessions and perversions, well hidden under plump, glowing exteriors....
Many of you are prone to breaking out in a sweat at the sight of a grey hair or worse still, a thinning thatch!
Given a second chance would I change anything? Apart from being kinder and not wasting quite so much time worrying about what other people think of me - no. *grins...
I would still be outdoors no matter the harsh conditions, and still head for the nearest water when I could.... There is no over-the-counter protection devised for one as dedicated to nature as this toad, and the results are clearly to be seen.... *shrugs...
The red bishop vanishes abruptly as the huge yellow-billed kite makes a low flyby through the valley...
The Airwing chopper just buzzed by, following the freeway towards the city...
The sound of grasscutters whirr endlessly over at the convent as the wind finally begins to pick up pace...
An army chopper thunders by heading west, some five minutes later...
How many shades of green are there?
Peace....
---oOo---
Tuesday 16th December 2008 at 1.44pm.