Sunday, December 14, 2008

THE BEST DAYS OF HIS LIFE.....
(begun Monday 15th December at 3.40am....)
How many of the company owners at the Pavilion have been taken into the Beast's confidence? Are ALL the shops aware that the blackouts are due to the Information Theft Project and nothing else?
Clearly I don't get out much of an evening, and I was amazed to find so many shoppers totally unfazed by the nonsense with the power supply....*startled... The drive there and back was an eye-opener in itself..... Bloody cellmasts all over the show! *cackles... Little wonder my shrieks of outrage at the injustices here in the valley fall on deaf effing ears!
I'm betting there are one or two innocent citizens near these masts that have developed the same weird symptoms that we endure...*gags...
How's Cliffy doing up there next to the Trustees house? Another who can't escape the signal coming at him full on....*curious.
Is he thick-skinned like the Trustee and impervious to the relentless battering of EMF and radio waves?
Is it really just the suckers who were on their properties when they wired us up to the Freeway Lights back in 2005, that are now so extremely vulnerable?
Come Missus N, missing camera aside, you can tell me....*winks... Even if you and yours were safe in White river over the most dangerous of times, it's highly likely at least some of your family are physically affected by the superb positioning of your home?
Those amazing freeway lights that seldom seem to run at their full capacity, along with your view right across to the microwave tower, and then the neat mini base-station from out of the convent... Blessed with more than your fair share of today's techno fallout, tis no wonder your eldest claimed to hear frequency changes in his ears! *grins..
Ordinary people in an extraordinary situation everywhere... So many lured on board by juicy contracts and blinded to reason by the gigantic increase to their fortunes...*snorts..
There is more often than not these days, a huge amount of power concentrated in the corner of our lounge by the PC. The heat and pressure in my ears is at times astonishing...*cackles... I guess the output depends entirely on my Controller's mood, as at times my eyes burn to such a degree, I have to pack it in...*shrugs..
Am I crazy to tell you this when it exposes me to even more abuse from el Pollo de Grande? Someone has to say, and it might as well be me...
Do you truly believe your dodgy Tutor when he laughs off my allegations that each one of you is visited regularly to find your true opinion of my claims? That he and his Perverted Mentor can now access your home as easily as you do your neighbour's? Cool hey? *falls over.... Julle wil mos ne....
Later
As I stood waiting for M to pick me up last night, I looked out over the dark valley and was intrigued to see a vehicles lights in the bush, midway between the Senior Boys Hostel and the sewage/water lines at the bottom of the valley. I'd heard the quad bikes earlier and it appeared at least one of them hadn't left... What is the attraction up there, tucked in against the side of the hill in the undergrowth?
Rearranging transmitters for Bali or just puffing on a spliff or three? The same place that this crew of Muni wekkers spent days working at, in aid of the huge runoff here they set up to run from below the Senior boys Hostel. So, is there a new manhole where those youngsters were hanging out?
That plan BTW, had to be adjusted after I got these pictures showing a river of water pouring down the bank on a regular basis. I guess it was Baron Frankson over there on the quadbike, with a few of his buddies?
His family and Earl Michael Barnabas are invested in the Info Theft Project at the very top of the ladder, along with the Shaikboyz, Koobair and the rest of the Fetid Fruit on the Hill....*shrugs...
Take a cruise up Raftery Crescent from Sparks Road and check out this house at the top...*grins.
A house purchased by Barnabas hmm..last year? That had residents up in arms briefly...*cackles... He's installed an IT talented tenant as Controller for that little road, as you can clearly see if you drive by after dark. I bet rivers of water are run off from there daily as well....*snorts..
Do you get the picture here Lloyd? That whilst you are being encouraged to ferret in your neighbour's system, there is a Controller sitting further up the road with the ability to hear you so much as clear your throat in your room?
I'm kidding? Nope....*shakes it's head.... The wonders of VOIP is all it is... and it will enable the Seriously Shady to hear even the most banal of conversations throughout your home should they wish to....*shrugs...
Later
Though I'm seldom at a loss when it comes to surmise and assumption, I'm frankly still baffled at the disappearance of so many well-known nicks at myBB....
Try as I may, I can't figure it out at all.... Number 1 on my list had to be that it was my fault somehow, and I'd freaked them out with my level of tardishness... Fingers crossed that's just a crazy idea... *grins...
The departure and subsequent return of the assertive Disc Jockey is another mystery that I will never solve...
There can be little doubt that he is very familiar with the Master of My Known Universe....*rolls it's eyes...
Never shy of reminding his audience of his stance towards the Thick, he carries an air of disgust about him towards his less-than-intellectual fellow forumites....*cackles..
A staunch and unwavering supporter of the Courageous Couple then? If he had to pick a camp, there would be no contest....*lawls.. The mere fact that Bali is a Cracker of Note, would get the DJ's vote on the turn....*nods...
Has he successfully done the blind eye/deaf ear thing to all my allegations concerning the Real Colin Balliram?
That the same guy at whose feet so many of you kneel in awe, works willingly and very closely, with some of the most appallingly corrupt characters you could find anywhere....
Admitted Plank that I am, and seriously short-changed in logic and common-sense, it cheers me no end to find that so many self-styled intellectuals are often easily as stupid as myself...*beams..
Teaching has always been a calling I've admired tremendously. Not the type of tutoring done by the Poison Prince however...
His forte of teaching lesser mortals savage lessons, or how to access your neighbour's adsl/iBurst, is loathsome to say the least...*gags.
Whereas the ability to patiently and kindly attempt to answer an idiots questions, is to be highly prized.... Not many of you out there then? No takers at all? *roffels..
Did you just get swept up in the nastiness of it all to the extent that you totally failed to see the Truth? Fosho the Master has teams that assist him with his attacks, while I stand alone spouting my desperately incoherent gibberish....*cackles..
Despite your huge brains and stunning intellect, you willingly allowed yourselves to be hoodwinked by a pair of con artists of the highest order...*falls over laughing...
It's of no consequence that I will be hounded for the rest of my days by Little Willy.. What matters is that you never forget the injustice that took place in 2005 and is now being repeated a thousand-fold countrywide.... Base-stations run callously from Government funded institutions where the voiceless innocent may or may not be detrimentally affected...*spits...
Luck of the draw hey voda3g?
With the deliberate promotion of crime to destabilise the land, chances are you'll take a bullet or knife before your tumor can reveal itself...*shrugs... Who will notice the culling done via EMF and RF in this techno marvellous age we live in? Who will care? Pfft....*looks at Allen Spence and wonders for the zillionth time whether he sleeps soundly at night...
The practise of denying culpability has spread like wildfire and bobs up in every walk of life... I, OTOH, accept that a great deal of my problems were exacerbated by my own complete meltdown when the attacks began in our Mweb ISP days....
Those must have been the very best days of Captain Courageous' life....*lawls..
And not even his obvious delight gave you a moment's pause for thought hey? In itself, that's pretty damning.... Man, I've emerged from the flames (!) scarred and battle-worn and little the wiser..
If you choose to equate my courage with sheer lunacy, so be it... *winks.
Allow yourself to be force-fed buckets of frangelica to dumb down your thought processes and sign on the dotted line if you will....*shrugs.. For the moment it's still your choice, but even that will eventually be taken from you, if the Authors of the Info Theft Project have their way.
In spite of all the crap that has been tossed at my dim witted head these past nine years, I love the internetz...*grins... Though I would like to learn to do more than just yap endlessly on into the wind....
I don't believe it is peopled entirely by bored and unkind Network Admins looking to have a go at the terminally stupid. I don't believe that Interpol consists of mostly corrupt individuals, though you had me cooking there for a bit....*winks..
I do believe that the Foul King can't be rehabilitated and that he will forever continue to follow his own Crooked Path. *hugs Bali... This won't affect his career in any way, as he is surrounded and protected by those easily as Corrupt as he is, if not more so....
*raises a glass to the Wikked....
Peace on this gusty, grey day here in the Zone...
---oOo---
Monday 15th December 2008 at 10.16am.