Tuesday, November 04, 2008

TELL ME ANOTHER.....
(begun Tuesday 4th November at 3.55am.....)
Yesterday finally saw our Controller throw all pretense to the wind, and resume what he is best at - bullying! *chokes..
My blogs number well over six hundred by now (embarrassed..) and even this Tard can pretty much blog by rote.... Any deviation devised by Bali, and I'm stumped, and he knows it...*falls over...
Just a simple powercut (big enough to knock out the Microwave AND PC), and I'd lost three quarters of my pretyped blog in Outlook Drafts.... A drafts box which was corrupted several years back and now declines to save anything as a result. *cackles... Up till yesterday, mon Capitano has resisted the temptation, but clearly gave in to his bizarre urges in the end...*laughing...
I restarted the PC and retyped the blog out in Word with some fine, though spooky assistance from the Pervert.... The font inexplicably changing to bold as I typed...Hau! The Chicken King saw fit to corrupt Word way back when I began using it to type out the CPF Minutes, and he has spent many an amusing evening making what should be a simple matter, an uphill task....*applauds the Socket Hunter....
Irritating as he is, it's yet more confirmation that he and the Rotten Apples will go the extra mile when it comes to CPF matters...*cackles... My communications to the Chairman via gmail are still blocked, and clearly this is now being done from my end.... Check my settings?
What would be the point as, were I even able to find the tweak, it would simply be re-activated a second later...*grins... IMO yet more clear proof that the Rotten Apples have little or NO desire to work with our CPF....*shrugs..
I've no excuse for my sillyness last night. I accessed Mybb without problems and eventually mid-way through reading the Broadband News forum, I came across the Telkom's Illegal mast thread and swallowed it hook, line and sinker...*chortles...
The final post by a Karl Muller was so good I clicked on reply to say thanks and lost the connection immediately...*grins.. Repeated attempts to reconnect were met with Error 619, so I gave up and shut down the PC....*winks at Bali..... When the GameWrecker got home he gave it a shot, and was first graced with an Error 718! *laughing... His patience was finally rewarded when the Controller grew bored and allowed him to connect.
So off I immediately trundled, back to post a thank you to the Karl Muller story in Broadband News... Poof! It had vanished! I searched and found it hidden away in some obscure forum, and on checking, found that I'd been had! It appeared to be an ancient thread....*screams... My Master knows me too well does he not? Once a Tard..... my struggles would have caused great merriment to the Fanboyz...*grins...
The dips to our system which had reached ridiculous proportions by the time I'd finally managed to publish yesterday's blog, mysteriously ceased as I reported them out loud over in efnets trivia channel after blogging....*cackles..
After one or two minor dips during the day it was otherwise stable. I've no doubt had anyone dared to query this, Bali would've blamed his 'faulty' porch light, when in fact it had little to do with our dips at all...*laughing..
Later
As I walked after 4.30am, el Pollo de Grande saw fit to activate his weirdest track so far.... An army of Christmas beetles on steroids is not even close to describing what he ran for a couple of minutes before slamming it off....*cackles...
They're still running the orange coloured sodium-based SE's from out of the toddler's dorms at the convent.... Did you think they would stop this practise? *laughs..
At least three of the north end windows and the two extreme south, revealed these beauties that set the dogs off, active last night.... The clear LOS over to Sabeera and Cyril and whoever sits in Barnabas property in Raftery Crescent, not to mention Wragge Road ensures that the orphans share their sleeping quarters with these SEs...*gags..
Does Father 'Gangsta' Denker also drive a vintage, customized Merc like Pastor Ghopaul? *vomits.... Or are his rewards for selling the orphans downriver less conspicuous?
It is a certainty that Robert McBride has met the Shaikboyz along the way and quite possibly Barnabas by now as well....Though originally from Wentworth and not a Zoner, he was high enough up the ladder of Corruption to mingle freely with Schabir and his cronies....
Does he, like Police Head Jackie Selebi, know enough dirt to save himself this time, or has he finally lost his protected status and will now be allowed to crash and burn?
The Metro police constable Wiseman Mpisane most certainly has the goods on way too many city office bearers to be properly investigated.... Like my Master and his Protector the Molestor, this billionaire policeman appears untouchable...*shrugs.. You have to wonder whether the Town Clerk has siphoned sufficient funds out of the country yet, to set himself up comfortably for retirement...
My guess would be a resounding yes. It will be interesting to see which country he finally chooses to live out his days in opulence at our expense...*grins...
The chateau next to Allen Spence (Master of all Things Electrical) in Gstaad, or the 23 roomed beach cottage in Goa? *heaves and temporarily closes the Dept. of Snide...
Later
Is the pettiness and level of spite I describe my Master using, too bizarre for you to contemplate? WhyTF would I lie? *curious.... You clearly all agree that I've got nothing to lose, so what point exactly would there be in prevarication? I speak of a fellow that at one point stuck LED lights at strategic points round his property for a laugh.
Of the memorable occasion the Rotten Apples themselves, stuck one on a tree in the valley below and then forgot to drive off in the SAPS bakkie until after I'd seen them... What were they smoking that night? *roffels...
Harmless fun at my expense right? Course it escalated to the screws and glass and decapitated toads and always the cooked assets.... Two CD Walkman with their digital readers fried as I wore them... Still harmless fun, or do you suddenly choose to believe I made that up?
I fabricated Captain Courage's treatment of his maid and dogs? I guess that you know that I speak the truth, but have loyally backed the Chicken King for so long, you have turned off your Reason option....*laughing...
I figure the Playing Field has pretty much been levelled and when lined up next to my Massa, my wikkedness is of the amateur variety...*roffels.... el Pollo de Grande and his Mentor are professional crooks and I can't hope to compete...*grins...
Wednesday 4th November at 3.00am...
The Master is trying to practise the art of reticence! He holds back on the more implausible sound effects for the moment. Can he keep it up?
Accessing the forum last night found the badly behaved "Vodacom's Dot Field and Alan Knott-Craig acting like mafia" thread correctly dated and where it belonged in the Broadband News forum....*shrugs... We are delighted to have at least amused the self-professed christian *rolls it's eyes wildly....
My eventual allowed post in this thread may have appeared frivolous, but is the truth. I'm just too old to be afraid, and the GameWrecker has made his own decision on the matter, which is to say he chooses to ignore it....*laughing... Again, a monumental FAIL on the part of my now pitiful Controller...*shrieks....
All the ambiguous and unprovable symptoms of exposure to the microwaves are laid out beautifully by Karl Muller...*applauds... I think it's crystal-clear and probably has been all along, that Colin Balliram has indeed been upping our personal levels for his and your amusement....*grins... The orphans are most certainly being exposed to similar unacceptable levels but the Human Rights Organisations won't ever be told....*shrugs..
Is the Poisonous Rabbit a Street Controller himself, or just an obliging Invitee who has added an astonishing array of SE's to the outside of his property? Your guess is as good as mine..*winks..
All that remains is for me to now watch as the Corrupt reap the fruits of their nefarious labours...*beams...
The builders are back at our Controller's mini-mansion, and interesting alterations are underway....*startled... The Sweeper's explanations given so glibly, don't make any sense at all.... I of course hear the wolf whisper again "all the better to hear you with my dear...." *keels over laughing....
Much as I would like to link the drama over at the newly affluent Board Of Trustee member's home, to their perfect and therefore dangerous, LOS, I cannot. While their exposure may well affect their tempers and rational thought, there have been runaways for similar reasons since time immemorial...*shrugs...
It may well be that the adults in this instance, and not just the child, would benefit from counselling....
As bright as he is, does he grasp the reason for the stealth and secrecy? Does he know the source of their sudden good fortune? *curious... It's raised more eyebrows than mine here on the Crescent.... *shrugs...
A pity it is, that Peter Williams can't solve their domestic problems as easily as he has their financial ones...*grim... Missus N should be aware that she has more than one set of neighbours to turn to, should she need help. Neighbours who actually give a shit about their fellow-man...*nods...
It's guaranteed that Peter Williams omitted to mention that every sound of dismay and anxiety made by the parents since Monday night, would have been relayed to my perverted Controller and his Protector. Every call made and conversation they had in their home, avidly enjoyed by this misery-loving duo and their cronies...
Did Williams admit that the circuit is run by Colin Balliram at No. 6, or did he brush this aside as a mere amusing ongoing vendetta? When Donkey Kong at No. 11 finally signed on to the Project, it was most definitely the glint of gold that blinded him...*grins... The Beast knows it's market inside-out....
It's now 3.55am, and along with the fast becoming ubiquitous birdcalls in the dark, comes the enormous pressure in my ears...*waves happily to it's crooked Controller...
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 4th November 2008 at 6.36am.